Tottenham Hotspur v Manchester United [16:10 - 16/01/11]

Would have taken a draw before the game.

Admittedly, after the red card was waved I had hoped we could find a winner, but Vidic was immense today and didn't deserve to be on a losing side.

Our hoodoo against United continues. Still no win against them.

Would have taken a draw before the game.

Admittedly, after the red card was waved I had hoped we could find a winner, but Vidic was immense today and didn't deserve to be on a losing side.

Our hoodoo against United continues. Still no win against them.
he was ridiculously good, feared the worst after rafael went, but he kept the kind together. Really enjoying how Spurs play though, hope they go far in Europe, as long as they dont meet us

Its funny that last week it was Liverpool fans posting a mocked up phote Webb in a Utd shirt and now this week its Utd fans doing the same lol. Swings roundabouts if you ask me.

Haha I wasn't doing it with the intentions of the ref! It's just that the picture looks quite funny

Assured display from Gomes today too. Looked extremely solid at the back, not just for shot-stopping, but when a ball was crossed into the box.

Dawson, as always, lead by example.

Phelan talks to the BBC...again. another £1000 fine for SAF

haha yer, i bet the bbc are loving it. My god i hate Phelan lol.

Phelan talks to the BBC...again. another £1000 fine for SAF
Phelan has spoke to the bbc every single time. Why bring it up this time?
Do we only get a fine every 10 times he does it or something?

Phelan has spoke to the bbc every single time. Why bring it up this time?
Do we only get a fine every 10 times he does it or something?
no, we get one everytime, but it made me chuckle cos i recently read an article with SAF's total fine.

Watching motd how nice of a bloke is Poyet. I think he will become a big manager in the game.

no, we get one everytime, but it made me chuckle cos i recently read an article with SAF's total fine.
Alright.
Sorry if that seemed like i was having a go just thought it was a random thing to bring up.:$

And people call Wenger stubborn....

Do you even know the reason why he refuses to speak to the BBC?

Don't know about you guys, but I'd do the same..

i can understand why he dosen't but if it was me i would keep doing interviews but always drop massive hints in the interviews about the bbc doing sick things etc. for instance.

Interviewer - Sir Alex what did you think about Scholes tackle today
Sir Alex - It was sick but not as sick as the BBC.

Because they said something about his son ?

They accused his son of being a corrupt agent in the game, without evidence and the matter wasn't even investigated. They pretty much forced his son out of football.. I wouldn't speak to them either. Besides, it should be up to him who he talks to and who he doesn't.

Do you even know the reason why he refuses to speak to the BBC?

Don't know about you guys, but I'd do the same..
Yeah I do. I'd also do the same, but I'd go as far as calling myself a stubborn person too.

Yeah I do. I'd also do the same, but I'd go as far as calling myself a stubborn person too.
yeah and the club backs his stance.

Urgh just checked zonalmarking, rooney had 50% passing accuracy, that is dire

yeah and the club backs his stance.

Urgh just checked zonalmarking, rooney had 50% passing accuracy, that is dire