Tottenham Hotspur vs. Chelsea [12.12.10 - White Hart Lane]

• Thread starter Thread starter iNickStuff
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 334
  • Views Views 15K
Awesome match. Very poor refereeing. Essien should have had 3 yellow cards and all the 50-50 decisions went against Spurs. I love how Spurs never sits back with one goal lead.

Would have preferred a Spurs win but I'm not too disappointed with a point a piece. Great game of Football, almost the entire 2nd half was end to end. Amazing entertainment.

Now, let's hope for a cracking match tomorrow.

Spurs-Chelsea 1-1: Chelsea have now 31 points from 17 #epl matches, their lowest points total at this point since 2001/2002 (27 points).

Infostrada

Dirty Chelsea,
Dirty Chelsea,
Dirty Chelsea,
Dirty Chelsea,

2 points dropped...

no, do you even watch football, considering our form, I say it's 1 point gained. The miss was disappointing but I'm very pleased with 1 point :)

Drogba you stupid ******* ****! why try and take all the glory you ******

To be fair, with Lampard's injury, would you have let him take him :S

I think we looked back to the best that I know we can play. Our second half performance was just :wub: magnificent, and we deserved some kind of a result. Man U should be afraid, be very afraid, Chelsea will be at their best on whenever, no doubt. Tomorrow, Arsenal need to win, not draw, that's the best result mathmatically for Chelsea.

One of the best games I have ever seen, for the neutral, it was an amazing attacking game, with both sides giving it all :)

Alright, where to start? What a second-half...

Can't really complain about the result. Our goal was offside during the build-up, and Drogba hand-balled it for his equaliser. Gomes conceded the penalty and then made amends by saving it. So all in all, a draw is a result I should be happy with.

End to end stuff throughout the second period. If our finishing was more clinical, we could have stolen a couple when we were 3 v 2 on the break.

Ah well, 3 point lane? Indeed.

From what i saw of match (mainly due to streaming cocking up), was really, really good. Missed last 10 mins cause it froze :@

1 win in 7 for Chelsea but that was better from us have to say. Win would of done wonders for confidence though. I thought Terry played great today and the defence was solid. Just hope it's a draw or Arsenal win tomorrow.

Absolutely insane, Manchester United and Arsenal will be really fired up to take advantage of this.

im sorry but some of the comments on here are laughable. a draw was a fair result although if we won their could have been no complaints. How this is 2 points dropped is beyond me, Spurs are excellent at home and we bossed the game and like Andy Gray said Chelsea have answered alot of critics here.

Hoping for a draw here. Really looking forward to this.

Good game.

Really thought Chelsea were unlucky but thats football.

Bale had no end product today, all his shots were poor and his crosses were nothing special, really dissapointed with him. Modric, although getting space, couldn't really brake through, due to his lack of strength.

From where I sit, I think neither of these teams will win the league.

Gomes is just LOL.

:)

im sorry but some of the comments on here are laughable. a draw was a fair result although if we won their could have been no complaints. How this is 2 points dropped is beyond me, Spurs are excellent at home and we bossed the game and like Andy Gray said Chelsea have answered alot of critics here.

This.

Don't see how people think this is 2 point lost. At the beginning of the game, a Chelsea fan would have given everything just to get a point here, and nearly end our losing run :)

If Bale didn't lack in the final ball, they probably would have gotten a few better chances in the first half with Pavlyuchenko getting on the end of one of them. Same for Lennon.

... I am also glad with the fact that I got nearly the whole Chelsea line-up correct |)

I think what the guy was saying is that Spurs dropped two points, although I may be wrong.

Back