• Replies Replies 104
  • Views Views 6K

Billy

#THFC
Reaction score
main.php
v
main.php

With both teams involved in the New York Challenge during pre-season, results were very different for these two clubs. Tottenham's only loss during pre-season was to an impressive Villarreal side, with half of the squad still to link up after International duty. City, by comparison, were beaten by the New York Red Bulls in their American tour.

Will things be different during the season?

My prediction for this game is Tottenham 2 - 1 Manchester City.
Bale to score.

I also think this will be 2-1 Tottenham.

I reckon 1-1 Keane to score for Spurs and Tevez for City.

As long as Spurs get off to an impressive start like last year then I am not too worried about the score just the three points.

Thinking 1-1.

Bale and Silva to score.

3-1 Spurs.

City to score first through Tevez and then swith off.
Then Spurs score 3 second half goals from crouch, Bale & Modric.

Guys. Billy is very afraid, if Spurs lose this he wont be on for a few days, just saying.

I reckon 1-1

Defoe for Spurs
Adebayor for us

Backing City this season, I reckon they will sneak a 2-1 win

Is the game on tv?

I'm going for a 1-1 draw, I know it's very early in the season, but this game could have a major impact on who will gain the final Champions League place.

Can see Silva scoring the first goal, but then Spurs to come back 2-1.

1-0 Spurs

Crouch header ;)

Silva to flop like a *****, Y.Toure to lose the ball with every pass...oh we can dream ;)

i would rather spurs win but i think city will win

I wonder if Sandro will get a game, beast on FM, would love to see him play irl

I think Spurs will win this. City have new players, so it takes time to gel, whereas Spurs starting 11 will be same and can play better as team, plus WHL is not the easy play to travel, they ******* murdered Chelsea last season there. So 2-0 to Spurs is my prediction.

Back