Tottenham v Manchester City [14/08/10 - 12:45]

• Thread starter Thread starter Billy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 104
  • Views Views 6K
Cant say I'm suprised by the score, Citys team needs time to gel but they did ride their luck for a big part of the game. Not sure that Spurs have a big enough squad to be able to compete like that all season but if they bring in 2 or 3 more players before the end of the month they might be able to finish in the top four again. Winning the league is probably out of their reach though.

It's a shame Spurs couldn't capitalize on City's poor performance today, still think they'll finish higher than them in the League.

Cant say I'm suprised by the score, Citys team needs time to gel but they did ride their luck for a big part of the game. Not sure that Spurs have a big enough squad to be able to compete like that all season but if they bring in 2 or 3 more players before the end of the month they might be able to finish in the top four again. Winning the league is probably out of their reach though.
i think winning the league is out o your reach too, for now anyway. think your squad once cut down will be quite unbalanced. but this season will be your best yet. i think you will put in an arsenal type challenge and be right up there, but just fade a bit at the end. fancy you to push spurs out of the top 4

i think winning the league is out o your reach too, for now anyway. think your squad once cut down will be quite unbalanced. but this season will be your best yet. i think you will put in an arsenal type challenge and be right up there, but just fade a bit at the end. fancy you to push spurs out of the top 4

Agreed, dont think City will win it this season but I also think that unless Chamakh is an absolute beast Arsenal will struggle again and could lose their place in the top four with United or Chelsea winning the Prem.

im going to predict a 3-3 draw great game to kick off the season.

wow my prediction was mighty close haha.

---------- Post added at 02:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:01 PM ----------

just watched the highlights....how ******* good was joe hart!!!!ENGLANDS NUMBER 1!!!!

Back