And i think 3-2 City

Hart
Richards- Toure- Lescott- Kolarov
Y.Toure- Barry
D. Silva
Adebayor- Tevez

And i think 3-2 City
a) You're missing a player.
b) Where the **** is De Jong, he normally plays.
c) I agree with a Manchester City win, although I don't think the game will be exciting enough to finish with 5 goals.

If City win all the so called 'City($$$$) fans' will come out of the woodwork spouting a lot of **** about how they are now going to win the league blah, blah. So for the sake of me getting annoyed I'm hoping for a Tottenham 2-0, but not comfortable win.

If City win all the so called 'City($$$$) fans' will come out of the woodwork spouting a lot of **** about how they are now going to win the league blah, blah. So for the sake of me getting annoyed I'm hoping for a Tottenham 2-0, but not comfortable win.
That is true, City fans tend to have quite a big ego and when they start losing they either:
a) Blame it on someone
b) Say it was good and compare it to something else
That is just their fans in general, and they are quite impatient these days.

Could we see another:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YyoAT2S_E28&p=8273E52A547CDA98&playnext=1&index=16"]YouTube- Danny Rose Goal[/ame]

But really,2-1 Spurs.

spurs win for sure.......Dear Man citeh.....Money wont buy you a trophy

Anyone watching on Sky Sports think the intro looked rather FIFA like?

My god, what the **** is wrong with Hart? He saved like three goals in 5 minutes... Think Given is gonna be sold in a matter of days...

And I think (and hope) 2:0 for Spurs

oh nearlly come on spurs

---------- Post added at 01:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:16 PM ----------

my streams gone any one got a good stream?

Great match so far. Joe Hart has kept City in this so far all by himself.

joe harts been amazing so far shay given who? :P and i think most of us are happy his an english keeper lol

Back