Tottenham v Manchester City [14/08/10 - 12:45]

• Thread starter Thread starter Billy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 104
  • Views Views 6K
Tottenham fans - does anyone know why Kranjcar is not even in substitutes? is he still injured?

I have no a clue how it ended 0-0. Unlucky Spurs. Hart was excellent, England No.1 for years to come. Bale :wub:

great game for 0-0 draw, hart was quality, spurs may rue this.

What a great match that was, probably the best 0-0 draw you could get.

Fantastic result for us, and on your earlier comments ****, we dont blame something when we lose, and i do not have a big ego, actually none of the regular city fan posters do, me, Flamin Damon, Kylo and Lil Roller are all quite calm. Spurs imo are one of the best teams in this division, especially at home.

Hart- 10
Kolarov-6
Kompany-8
Toure- 7
Richards- 4
Y Toure- 7
Barry- 5
Silva- 6
De Jong- 6
SWP- 6
Tevez- 6
Zabaleta- 5
A Johnson- 5
Adebayor- too late to mark

City will be the happier lot today but Bale is looking quality every time I watch him now.

Joe Hart was immense and deserves the accolades he is getting. What now for Shay Given? Arsenal maybe.

City will be the happier lot today but Bale is looking quality every time I watch him now.

Joe Hart was immense and deserves the accolades he is getting. What now for Shay Given? Arsenal maybe.
I Doubt he will go there, they are about to sign Schwarzer, maybe he will want to stay for the money

Looks like Hart has cemented his place as City`s first choice keeper, I cant see many going past him this season

I Doubt he will go there, they are about to sign Schwarzer, maybe he will want to stay for the money
he doesnt want to stay for the money, he's already said he wont spend the season on the bench

An impressive perfromance from Joe Hart kept City in the game and Spurs spurned quite a few chances

Gomes: 6
Assou-Ekotto: 9 (Man of the Match)
King: 8
Dawson: 7
Corluka: 6
Bale: 8
Modric: 8
Huddlestone: 7
Lennon: 7 || Giovani: 6
Crouch: 7 || Keane: 6
Defoe: 6 || Pavlyuchenko: 6

That was soo bad.

The ref was terrible.

Bale missed an open goal.

Too many things too list, but if you can't beat Spurs, then you can't win the league.

That was soo bad.

The ref was terrible.

Bale missed an open goal.

Too many things too list, but if you can't beat Spurs, then you can't win the league.
eh? spurs have one of the best home records in the league. chelsea didnt beat spurs at white hart lane, they won the league. bales missed on his much weaker right foot, but apart from that had a good game; And it was a good game to watch

I'm just glad Joe Hart is English, lol, what a performance. Good game by Spurs -- on another day we could have been 3 up by half-time.

eh? spurs have one of the best home records in the league. chelsea didnt beat spurs at white hart lane, they won the league. bales missed on his much weaker right foot, but apart from that had a good game; And it was a good game to watch
I was happy with our performance, but we needed a goal.

Chelsea beat us at Stamford Bridge.

I was happy with our performance, but we needed a goal.

Chelsea beat us at Stamford Bridge.
but spurs were away to chelsea...we are talking about a home game.

city looked unbalanced, but silva and toure looked assured in midfield

I thought it was a great performance, but Crouch was completely useless. But Pavlyuchenko has to start on Tuesday as he will be used to plastic pitches. I also hope Giovani starts, as he worked hard when he came on, diving into tackles, and provides that little bit of flair.

I thought it was a great performance, but Crouch was completely useless. But Pavlyuchenko has to start on Tuesday as he will be used to plastic pitches. I also hope Giovani starts, as he worked hard when he came on, diving into tackles, and provides that little bit of flair.
I thought Crouch played well

Back