Tottenham v Manchester United

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 56
  • Views Views 2K
ANDERSON. YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. I'M SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW. I LOVE HIM.

Possibly not as much as 19-11-08 but I've always loved him....and now he's done it :D. he is now complete :D
What the ****. i was going to that.^^)

AAAAAANNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRSSSSSOOOOOOONNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've dreamt about this day:'(:D

Beautiful.

another average player scores in a game for united

right im a cheap skte dont have sky, anyone now were i can stream this from ?

Have a look in the streams thread.

Lol...instead of challenging that, I'll just laugh considering most Arsenal midfields consist of Alex Song or Denilson. And for an average player, two Premier league medals and a CL medal isn't bad for your first two seasons.

Lol finally Anderson scores, I still reckon Spurs got a chance of a draw in this though

---------- Post added at 06:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:28 PM ----------

Your one to talk with the likes of Denilson and Song, especially Song, he's below average.

Have a look in the streams thread.

Lol...instead of challenging that, I'll just laugh considering most Arsenal midfields consist of Alex Song or Denilson. And for an average player, two Premier league medals and a CL medal isn't bad for your first two seasons.

alex song and denilson ran the show against united and didnt cost anywhere near the stupid amount for anderson

Scholes red carded xD, Spurs definetly have a chance now, and I'd say Diaby was the best out of Denilson and Song and him, he scores goals a lot more, sadly slightly injury prone

Well, they didn't really run the show, Fletcher was far better....and generally they are rubbish, IMO anyway.

That was never a sending off. The first booking was, stupid tackle, but everyone can see he pulled away with the second one. Awful decison-the ref is having a mare from both sides

Tottenham have really missed Modric today, and Keane was absolutely woeful.

Lacking urgency going forward, and allowing United to maintain possession despite being a man down.

Very depressing, well done United. Definitely was the best time to play us, after the International break, you had Ferdinand back, and the time in between broke up our form.

Tottenham have really missed Modric today, and Keane was absolutely woeful.

Lacking urgency going forward, and allowing United to maintain possession despite being a man down.

Very depressing, well done United. Definitely was the best time to play us, after the International break, you had Ferdinand back, and the time in between broke up our form.

imk sure spurs will bounce back

plus u have some quality players to come back

I'm sure we'll do fine, I just think we should have aimed for a draw at the very least from this game... injury problems or not.

I predicted a 2-1 win for us when Modric/Gomes were fit, then Modric got injured, I changed to 2-1 United, but I still fancied a draw.

i just honestly think the goal came to early, you gave us 90 minute respond not many teams can hold of utd for tht long

Quality goals from Rooney and Anderson,i cant believe it was Andersons first for Man Utd either.Scholes 2nd yellow was harsh but i thought the better team won on the day.

Back