Tottenham v Manchester United

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 56
  • Views Views 2K
Andersons still an average player. Played awful when we won 2-0.

Better team won for sure, we didn't deserve a win or even a draw based on today's performance.

It's a shame, I think we should have played a lot, lot better.

amazing game united deserved defanitly

Good to see two english strikers on form

Fm Billy i seem to remeber you saying in the arsenal vs man u thread that you beat us. THATS WHY WERE CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hurrah for Anderson, listened to the last 20+ minutes and the commentators raved about him, saying he was v. brill, good news I like that lil guy.

If I did, it was before Modric was injured mate. I predicted 2-1 to us without our injuries. I since changed that to 2-1 United because of injuries.

I've already said United deserved to win. I hope we can pick ourselves up from this now, we have Chelsea next... not the easiest game after a defeat.

Hurrah for Anderson, listened to the last 20+ minutes and the commentators raved about him, saying he was v. brill, good news I like that lil guy.
I wish i'd listened to the radio. espn were to busy bumming off scholes the whole game even when he got sent off:'( to give anyone else some praise.

We really did miss him, especially when you were 10 men down.

If I did, it was before Modric was injured mate. I predicted 2-1 to us without our injuries. I since changed that to 2-1 United because of injuries.

I've already said United deserved to win. I hope we can pick ourselves up from this now, we have Chelsea next... not the easiest game after a defeat.

Well, mate, you can't say Cudicini didn't done his work today, but the idea with Keane on Left and Huddlestone and Palacios on Centre, both in the same time, was awful.
I really shouted when Spurs scored the goal, but after that my ears had to be broke by my friend's shoutings, LoLz.
I would prefered Kranjcar on Left, Keane was ****, or why not, Giovani dos Santos, O'Hara or Bale (if we wouldn't kidd them so much)
We missed Lennon's form today, he was really good marked by Evra and he couldn't move.
And I really think Hutton and sometimes Corluka performances was embarrasing. Bassong and King tripped too, but that's the football, United deserved the victory.
I still believe we can break top 4 this year. If not now, then when?

I think Cudicini had a decent game today compared to his previous ones.

I've no idea why Dos Santos doesn't get a start under Redknapp in the Premiership, I honestly think he'd give us some much needed flair with the absence of Modric.

I think Cudicini had a decent game today compared to his previous ones.

I've no idea why Dos Santos doesn't get a start under Redknapp in the Premiership, I honestly think he'd give us some much needed flair with the absence of Modric.

Because he is a big pig... No offence, but he doesn't know how to use the youngsters. Poor Bale, he didn't played for a while since he made a mistake like the whole humans did.
I know Harry wants performance, but I think he need to promote in the first team some youngsters too.
For example, I think dos Santos and Bale are better than Keane, respectively Assou-Ekotto. For sure, Assou has some nice performances, but today Spurs' defence was awful.

Dos santos and bale better than keane?oO)

By the way does bale still have that awful record of never being on the winning side for spurs?

Quality goals from Rooney and Anderson,i cant believe it was Andersons first for Man Utd either.Scholes 2nd yellow was harsh but i thought the better team won on the day.

Even higher quality goal from Giggs.

Back