I love a touchline ban. Had about 3 in 3 seasons on my current Newcastle save.

Well if there's a controversy goal or something similar, in press conferences they tend to ask you whether the referee made the right decision or not.

I always read the commentary when something happens, that way they can tell me if it's right or not :p
In a match I was playing, the commentary said after a player of mine was sent off for a last man tackle 'That looked like a dive.' After making poor comments about the ref in the post match conference, turned out the ref was right- So the commentary isn't 100%.

i look at the refs performance at the end of a game, if it says he made a mistake in allowing a goal, or disallowing it, i criticize him, the fa say silent. =]

This is completely off topic, but to stop you commenting then I will:

- Download the Patch
- Save it somewhere (desktop)
- Double click on it
- Then it will install

thanks man sorry for being bore

If you get a touchline ban, does the game skip or can you still watch it?

Just got a 2 match ban for one offence!

Infairness the referee gave Swansea a penalty for no reason, and My lad was sent off ><

Just got 2 touchline bans so far today. Whoops (6)

do you watch the matches like you do when you go to see say england trialists?

do you watch the matches like you do when you go to see say england trialists?

Yes apart from you can make team talks before the match and at half time, plus you can make subs at half-time I think.

I've never had a touchline ban. I haven't attended a press conference in about 4 seasons now (I read there's no point). Is there a Mourinho setting where you can sneak into the changing room in a laundry basket? (apparently he did that!). Or you could just do what other managers do and give all your instructions via mobile phone from the stands. Why aren't the FA stopping managers doing that???

Just got my first touchline ban ahead of a league cup tie against Yeovil Town. My asst. manager used all three subs at half-time and brought on players I would have rather rested. I almost want to fire him.

Got one on my Arsenal save, just before a crucial Premiership title race clash against Man Utd..

Pat Rice brings Bendtner on for an in form Van Persie in the 4th minute oO)

We go 1-0 up through an Arshavin penalty in the 34th minute, immediately after he takes him off to put Kieran Gibbs on the left wing..

We end up losing 3-1 :S

Ive had 1 i think, cant remember the result, but yeah i do critisice the ref when i get a chance;)