Connor Wickham, dubbed the next Alan Shearer
Phil Jones, touted the next Ledley King
Fabio could be the next Junior

Got Magaye Gueye touted as the next Malouda.

i signed him on loan at coventry in eh 1st season, 8 goals in 15 games (only had him for 3 months..) after that, he broke into the everton 1st team.. now plays for at. madrid... all becasue i took him on loan - coventry the world star player creaters ;) lol

I'm guessing it isn't possible to get next Cryuff etc then?

In my save, i jcurrently have a 18 yo bulgarian, dubbed the next Petar Zhekov, on loan. He's bombing for my youth team. 22 goals in 17 matches :O

I knew nothing about Zhekov, so I had to google his name to find out who my youngster was touted to be :p

The Next David Villa ..

I m in 2014 - 2015 season with arsenal .. bought this guy for 3mp from Barcelona .. I m playin him cup matches and regular substitutions at 60+ min only if we r comfortably ahead ..

arsenaljosantoniosantam.png

josantoniosantamaraprof.png

Last edited:
Ive got the next michel platini, but my attachment thing doesnt seem to work properly for some reason otherwise id put a screenshot on

I've got the next Diego Milito, the next Liedson, the next Quaresma, the next Di Stefano, the next Zaccardo, the next Eduardo, the next Iaquinta.

I've got Jack Wilshere touted as the next David Dunn! I hope not!

I'm guessing it isn't possible to get next Cryuff etc then?

its possible
i had a new Garrincha Zvonimir Boban, and Michael Platini
so i'm guessing its possible to get the next Cryuff aswell

I've got the next Diego Milito, the next Liedson, the next Quaresma, the next Di Stefano, the next Zaccardo, the next Eduardo, the next Iaquinta.

Chance of a screenshot of next Di Stefano mate ?

Sam Magri is labelled as the next jonathan woodgate

and

Koke Labelled the next xabi alonso

:)

so to save me and the rest of us from having to scroll through all the pages... has anyone found a player touted as the next maradonna or pele?