Touted As The Next...

botaxoviechs

Reaction score
Guys....I want know what's the different the "Wonderkid" Player and "Touted next....." Player?????
If were two "criteria" player are different, which the best "criteria"....???^o)^o)^o)^o)

A Wonderkid is a player who is already very good but has even more potential whereas a player whos touted as the next might not be that good yet but obviously has a massive potential and will be a similar type player to the player they are touted to be like

A Wonderkid is a player who is already very good but has even more potential whereas a player whos touted as the next might not be that good yet but obviously has a massive potential and will be a similar type player to the player they are touted to be like

than'x for explain it...but please send me an example ????:D:D:D

u're right...wonderkid player have their talent in their belt..same as 'touted to' player..but if u don't give this player(touted)a good training or xposure..then it he would be juz an ordinary player in few years time...

Bascially yes.

Sorry not sure of any examples as Ive not played fm 09 much

Mario Balotelli - Wonderkid

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

<hr />
Mario Camargo - Possibly the next Di Stefano
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

example;

pato is a wonderkid

davide santon can be "touted to be the next... (i.e.)darijo srna"

Touted as the next "legendary GK..?"

example;

pato is a wonderkid

davide santon can be "touted to be the next... (i.e.)darijo srna"

are they player who has criteria touted as the next "Legendary GK". coz i played as GK in the real...???? :D:D:D

Is there any goalkeeper that is touted the next,dubbed ''Cassilas'' ''Buffon'' Cech Van Der Sar Julio Cesar

just snaped up a regen touted as the next marcos senna
hope he turns out good

I had a striker a while ago touted as the next Geoff Hurst XD Made me laugh,im hoping for a winger next touted as the next Stanley Mathews,

has anyone found a player touted as the next maradona, pele , zidane etc ?

has anyone found a player touted as the next maradona, pele , zidane etc ?

I think that they're only touted to be the next whoever from if theyre in ur team

e.g.

Regen A has the potential to be as good as Gerrard means he's touted to be the next gerrard

some young southampton midfielder not a regen was touted the next platini on mine