Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks mate ur just gettin better and better shame so many want a sig u need some time off IMO

thanks mate ur just gettin better and better shame so many want a sig u need some time off IMO

Yea it's getting hard to keep on top off, i may close the thread soon as I will have less time with going back to college and everything.

---------- Post added at 02:25 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 07:49 PM ----------

arseshavpers.jpg

lifeaftergod.jpg

Can I request a sig?
It's a bit different then you think :

Player : Diego Maradona
Text : Diego Thrashadona
Style: This is where it gets tricky, I want a comic punk kinda style something like :
tt1.JPG
you get the drift? So comic like, toxic, zombies, ...

lifeaftergod.jpg

I quite like this one, I think you could have done a little more to the background tho? And the shirt seems to bright (may just be me) apart from that I think it's one of your best, even the text kinda looks right in this one, and text is maybe the hardest part?

lifeaftergod.jpg

I quite like this one, I think you could have done a little more to the background tho? And the shirt seems to bright (may just be me) apart from that I think it's one of your best, even the text kinda looks right in this one, and text is maybe the hardest part?

Yeah I tried doing more with the background but i couldn't make it look right without it being overdone, I think I got a pretty good balance. And yea text is normally pretty hard to get right for me.

I want a signature that has
1-Beşiktaş
2-Liverpool
3-Real Madrid
4-Inter
5-Paris St. Germain
6-Sporting C.P.
7-Standard Liege
8-River Plate
9-Bayern München

emblems in.

Can it be done? Like the one I am using now...

hi mate.
i was wondering if you could do a real madrid sig for me please :)
could in the background i have the inside of the bernabeu,
3 players: kaka, mesut ozil, and cristiano ronaldo,
text: Real Madrid - Taking Them Back To Where They Belong
thanks mate :)

Mate, thanks very much, that is really good! I love the background, and where did you find that Batistuta pic? The only ones I found of his were either in Fiorentina and Roma kits, and in any Argentina ones he was just standing still.

Hello i have only just joined and was looking around the forums and found this, your work is very good so i was wondering if maybe you could make me one ?

Text : Up the Saints !

The Southampton badge and possibly these pictures ;

Southampton+v+Birmingham+City+Carling+Cup+749n07ifGS0l.jpg

Rickie+Lambert.jpeg

morgan_280x390_646999a.jpg

baleheart.jpg

benarfa2.jpg

This thread will be closed temporarily, all current requests will be completed. Any requests after this post will not be done.

Status
Not open for further replies.