Transfer Dilemma's

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just been offered Babacar for £12M as Newcastle in my 3rd season. But I am interested in Milevskyi aswell, and West Ham have said they will sell me him for £14.5M. I already have German Pacheco, Andy Johnson, Van Nistelrooy and Ameobi but I'm looking to sell Ameobi.
So who should I get, Babacar or Milevskyi? I have £23M to spend btw..
Thanks in advance.

---------- Post added at 11:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:39 AM ----------

The threads are different, this is a dilemma thread. Meaning if you're not sure whether to buy or sell someone you ask for advice. The one in the link is a who should I buy/sell. Meaning if your starting out at a club or need funds etc then you want advice. They are similar, but they are also different.
There is no where in that thread that says that. It's at any time in the game, much like this one. It's the same.

No max they are different. Because this is for if you're in a certain situation. Whereas the other like Andy said is very vague and is just who do i buy/sell.

I've just been offered Babacar for £12M as Newcastle in my 3rd season. But I am interested in Milevskyi aswell, and West Ham have said they will sell me him for £14.5M. I already have German Pacheco, Andy Johnson, Van Nistelrooy and Ameobi but I'm looking to sell Ameobi.
So who should I get, Babacar or Milevskyi? I have £23M to spend btw..
Thanks in advance.

---------- Post added at 11:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:39 AM ----------

The threads are different, this is a dilemma thread. Meaning if you're not sure whether to buy or sell someone you ask for advice. The one in the link is a who should I buy/sell. Meaning if your starting out at a club or need funds etc then you want advice. They are similar, but they are also different.
That is the name of the other thread. You're contradicting yourself.

---------- Post added at 11:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:47 AM ----------

No max they are different. Because this is for if you're in a certain situation. Whereas the other like Andy said is very vague and is just who do i buy/sell.
There is no 'certain situation'. Nobody will bearly have the same dilemma, so it's not a certain situation, much like the other one. It's just a duplicate.

Whatever, i'm not going to spam the thread anymore. If it's the same a mod will close it. But it's been open for about a day and it hasn't been closed yet. Either way, its a good thread in my opinion.

---------- Post added at 11:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 AM ----------

Are you in a spam mood?
Because that is all your posts in this thread.
Why don't you try helping people instead of putting them down or telling them they are wrong. If the thread is bad a Mod will close it. So stop spamming it and help, if you're not going to help then don't comment. Simple!!

You've just been spamming, so don't be a hypocrite please :S I'm not putting anyone down, you're the only one taking offence when it's not directed at anyone in particular :S If someone takes offence over a website then it's quite worrying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back