Polish League

Could you create a update for Polish League (Ekstraklasa). I will be greatful

Hi, first of all, thank you for contributing to the community and can you update the Portuguese League?

Hi, first of all, thank you for contributing to the community and can you update the Portuguese League?

First, thanks for the nice words. I can update Portuguese League but I don't have much time beacuse I have to study and work :D

Dell Boy! I really want to use this database but I don't know how to install it. Can you help me at all?

Thanks!

Dell Boy! I really want to use this database but I don't know how to install it. Can you help me at all?

Thanks!

First you have to unpack the file, then copy it in \C:\Users\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2015\editor data and that's it, enjoy! :D

Really awesome that you take your time updating and releasing your job to us.

If I may help/leave suggestions, it would be great if you could take your time looking at and updating the leagues.
There are quite a few teams that are In the wrong division and 2-3 of the teams had to do a restart in lower leagues due to poor economy.
SPAL (italy) should be in Serie B, Paderborn, in Bundesliga just a few seasons ago, are in serious trouble in dritte liga and Evian Thonom Galliard (france) had to restart in amateur and had to change their name due to bankruptcy, to name a few.

Really awesome that you take your time updating and releasing your job to us.

If I may help/leave suggestions, it would be great if you could take your time looking at and updating the leagues.
There are quite a few teams that are In the wrong division and 2-3 of the teams had to do a restart in lower leagues due to poor economy.
SPAL (italy) should be in Serie B, Paderborn, in Bundesliga just a few seasons ago, are in serious trouble in dritte liga and Evian Thonom Galliard (france) had to restart in amateur and had to change their name due to bankruptcy, to name a few.

I'm glad You like my work and of course You can leave suggestions, every help is welcome :D
I'll fix SPAL, Evian and Paderborn in the next update :)