• Yes

Votes: 17 54.8%
  • No

Votes: 14 45.2%

• Total voters

LewisGD

My spoon is too big.
Reaction score
What does everyone think? Should the FA just scrap transfer windows altogether? Allowing signings all year round? I think it would be great, being a Spurs fan, we could really do with it at the moment!

no, i do not believe there should be one, when you look at the state of some teams financially they need a window all year round, the window is pointless in my opinion, just means teams rush negotiations

The transfer window is a terrible idea. Just bin it :(

loll i agreee with all of yous just bin it cozit will make league more exciting and help teams financially

I would keep them, maybe lengthen them, especially the winter one, maybe until end of Feb.

no keep it. otherwise teams liek city will just go out and buy a player if there playing bad and it would just be rubbish

If not bin it, maybe make another window, around this time so if there are many injured players, the teams can get backup, even if it's only a short one, it would be nice :)

the january window should last around 2 months i think would be much better

Keep the summer window the same, and extend the winter window until the end of February. Seemples.

what?
How can you NOT have a transfer window :S
How **** would that be.. you'd be stuck with the same players all the time :S

what?
How can you NOT have a transfer window :S
How **** would that be.. you'd be stuck with the same players all the time :S
I don't think you understand.

It means you can sign a player from a team whenever you want, meaning there is no "windows" for you to do it in, you can do it when you want.

I don't think you understand.

It means you can sign a player from a team whenever you want, meaning there is no "windows" for you to do it in, you can do it when you want.

Yeah, what he said ^^

more exciting and shows whos the best managers in signing the players in a short space of time.

And that would mean teams like Man City and Real Madrid would be signing players all season. :S

Keep it.

I think there should be. To stop the Man Citys of this world buyinh a new team every time they loose, some leagues requie players to be regestered and it also allowes players to proove themselves before they are sold or replaced.

I think its fine as it is. I know alot of managers dont like the idea but it stops teams buying who they want when they want. It also shows how good a manager is when he has only a certain amount of time to get players in and change a season around by buying in the winter window.

scrapping the window would be the biggest mistake in history, Man City would just look at who they are playing at the weekend and buy their best players so they cant beat them. Maybe they should introduce the joker signing like they have in france where you can buy 1 player outside of the window

scrapping the window would be the biggest mistake in history, Man City would just look at who they are playing at the weekend and buy their best players so they cant beat them. Maybe they should introduce the joker signing like they have in france where you can buy 1 player outside of the window

That's a very good point xD I think it has it up sides and down sides