Transfer Windows

Should there be a transfer window?

• Yes

Votes: 17 54.8%
  • No

Votes: 14 45.2%

• Total voters
make football for the teams who aint got billions to spend easier have a window from the day the season finishes until the day it starts then off

I don't mind the transfer windows. However they should lengthen the winter window, and maybe allow non-window transfers on a case to case basis.

more exciting and shows whos the best managers in signing the players in a short space of time.

This is a silly comment . Erm the managers with more money will be able to spend as much as they like, nothing to do with their managerial ability.

i don't really think it's fair having Pompey, bottom of the league, being able to sell players now. It just defies the point of being a transfer window. I know Pompey are in goo, but the rules should be the same for everybody

I think i am more sort of a traditionalist and i wouln't change anything about football. So,we should just keep things as it is now

no, i do not believe there should be one, when you look at the state of some teams financially they need a window all year round, the window is pointless in my opinion, just means teams rush negotiations

or you have the brilliant deadline day drama.

scrapping the window would be the biggest mistake in history, Man City would just look at who they are playing at the weekend and buy their best players so they cant beat them. Maybe they should introduce the joker signing like they have in france where you can buy 1 player outside of the window

What he said makes perfect sense. the transfer window should be remained. Image the scenario, last game of season. Utd playing wigan. city playing Hull both away, city buy hulls best player, and sell wigan or loan them. tevez, ady, ireland ect ect.

utd lose and city win the league by 1 point. that is the problem.

There do seem to be many problems with scrapping the window, but the transfer window has not always been there has it? I don't remember it, but I've been told that maybe 10 seasons ago, you could sign who you want, when you want. None of these problems occurred back then by the sounds of things, otherwise many managers now wouldn't be calling for the transfer window to remain open, but I guess back then you didn't have teams like Man City who have a chairman that will happily spend £100M+ on a player.

I think i am more sort of a traditionalist and i wouln't change anything about football. So,we should just keep things as it is now

Well if you are a traditionalist then surely you would have been against the introduction of a transfer window a few years ago? :S

or you have the brilliant deadline day drama.

What he said makes perfect sense. the transfer window should be remained. Image the scenario, last game of season. Utd playing wigan. city playing Hull both away, city buy hulls best player, and sell wigan or loan them. tevez, ady, ireland ect ect.

utd lose and city win the league by 1 point. that is the problem.

That wouldn't be possible because a players registration can only be handled by two teams per season, and also City would never challenge us for the title XD (joke).

My opinion on the matter is that there should be a salary cap along with the transfer window, as that way teams would be able to control their finances better and still have plenty of time to sign players. Also, like many people have said, extend the Winter transfer Window.

Simples!