Why we have two winner League of Champions in first season?

it may look a bit strange to see that but considering the time and effort put into these updates its a very small price to pay imo.I downloaded a different transfer update a few days ago but it is nowhere near as complete as pros update along with the fmtu transfer update hence why im waiting for the new update to drop

Version 3.7 of my #FM19 summer update packs is up! You need the official 19.3 patch to make these files work. Also, I don't work on previous FM games or on the 19.0 patch anymore.

Info about what's included in each file: Updatesbypr0
Transfers included from: FMTransferUpdate
Changelog: [3.7] Changelog

Next release date: 20 August

I'm using v3.5 and did all things as your guide, but after tick all .fmf files, it can't be loaded, i waited for a haft of day but it can still be loaded. someone can help me?

I'm using v3.5 and did all things as your guide, but after tick all .fmf files, it can't be loaded, i waited for a haft of day but it can still be loaded. someone can help me?

Do you have the original game updated to 19.3 patch?

Do you have the original game updated to 19.3 patch?

yes, i tried with advance set up and all the player already moved as update but the problem is that i could not find the staring game on 2019, only on 2018. so one year later these players can move to the new club

yes, i tried with advance set up and all the player already moved as update but the problem is that i could not find the staring game on 2019, only on 2018. so one year later these players can move to the new club

These files have everything moved 1 year back, transfers/injuries/loans/promotions, to reflect the 2019 season in 2018. I didn't say anywhere that you start the game in 2019.

Is it possible to get the July transfer update? Please

does chelsea transfer ban kick in at all as they have a budget when i start a new game? thanks and brill update

Version 3.8 of my #FM19 summer update packs is up! You need the official 19.3 patch to make these files work. Also, I don't work on previous FM games or on the 19.0 patch anymore.

Info about what's included in each file: Updatesbypr0
Transfers included from: FMTransferUpdate
Changelog: [3.8] Changelog

Next release date: 1 September

must be on latest patch now, the prev to the 12th the transfer ban not kicked in as get a 20 mill budget on a new game

hi all
where i can find the download file for FM 2019 19.3
since i always end with the web page at with the banner named Pack v1.3 Released: 20th December and the downloaded file name "FM20 Transfers & Data Update Pack 1.3 (by pr0 & FMTU).zip"

i think that link for FM2020, because when i try to use for FM2019 it's not working,
beside inside the how to install, they said "Football Manager 2020"
"PC – My Documents -> Sports Interactive -> Football Manager 2020 -> editor data"
the file name also said FM20 Transfers & Data Update Pack 1.3 (by pr0 & FMTU)