Thanx for the awesome feedback. I did actually try to use a winger and a deep lying playmaker on defend, but somehow it didn't work as well. Also tried with a Raumdeuter out wide, but didn't make it better either.
The pocher will surely work, but i wanted a tactic where alot of different players scores and assist. That's why i wanted the Trequartista as he creates space for others to run into - that was my initial plan. My other initial plan was to have the right wingback play as an inverted wingback, tweaked to be some sort of playmaker, but i just couldn't perfect that idea.
Right now i'm testing if a wider overall instruction will help, and also playing around with OIs. The OIs i use now is a mix of my Raumdeuter v2 tactic and a the Puskas tactic.

And gonna try your ideas out again, after i'm done drinking at the Aalborg Karneval. Ses.

Thanx for the awesome feedback. I did actually try to use a winger and a deep lying playmaker on defend, but somehow it didn't work as well. Also tried with a Raumdeuter out wide, but didn't make it better either.
The pocher will surely work, but i wanted a tactic where alot of different players scores and assist. That's why i wanted the Trequartista as he creates space for others to run into - that was my initial plan. My other initial plan was to have the right wingback play as an inverted wingback, tweaked to be some sort of playmaker, but i just couldn't perfect that idea.
Right now i'm testing if a wider overall instruction will help, and also playing around with OIs. The OIs i use now is a mix of my Raumdeuter v2 tactic and a the Puskas tactic.

I actually tried it with a Raumdeuter and came out pretty good. My regen player Milosevic is pretty good as a Raumdeuter and as a wide playmaker. as for the lone striker so far a complete forward and advanced forward works and I am tempted to try the False Nine role.

I actually tried it with a Raumdeuter and came out pretty good. My regen player Milosevic is pretty good as a Raumdeuter and as a wide playmaker. as for the lone striker so far a complete forward and advanced forward works and I am tempted to try the False Nine role.

I love the Raumdeuter role, which was why i made the RaumdeuterParty tactic. I think most of the striker roles will work really well in this tactic, but i wanted to make a Trequartista tactic. Did you try it with a false 9 ?

I love the Raumdeuter role, which was why i made the RaumdeuterParty tactic. I think most of the striker roles will work really well in this tactic, but i wanted to make a Trequartista tactic. Did you try it with a false 9 ?

I didn't try it with a false 9 yet but I do have a striker who is at least competent in that role. ACF Fiorentina is the next opponent so will try it in about 20 minutes.

I didn't try it with a false 9 yet but I do have a striker who is at least competent in that role. ACF Fiorentina is the next opponent so will try it in about 20 minutes.

Ok. Let me know how it works :D

we won 4-0 against Fiorentina with the striker in the False 9 role. While he didn't score or made an assist his presence on the pitch has lead to two goals. F9-Shadow Striker(Center Attacking Midfielder) seem like a nice combo now finding a good role in right wing to complement those two roles.

we won 4-0 against Fiorentina with the striker in the False 9 role. While he didn't score or made an assist his presence on the pitch has lead to two goals. F9-Shadow Striker(Center Attacking Midfielder) seem like a nice combo now finding a good role in right wing to complement those two roles.

in games where the chances arent plenty this might be a great option to change it around a bit! So you kept the trequartista up front?

Last edited:
in games where the chances arent plenty this might be a great option to change it around a bit! So you kept the trequartista up front?

Yes I have but it is good to know that my team as it is currently assembled allows for various options for your tactic.

Yes I have but it is good to know that my team as it is currently assembled allows for various options for your tactic.

So do you change the trequartista to a false 9 or do you move the AP(amc) to the striker position and make him a False 9 ?

So do you change the trequartista to a false 9 or do you move the AP(amc) to the striker position and make him a False 9 ?

for that one game I change the trequartista to a false 9. I also don't have to move the AP as I can just change the role to a trequartista to pair with the false 9.

Last edited:
for that one game I change the trequartista to a false 9. I also don't have to move the AP as I can just change the role to a trequartista to pair with the false 9.

Thats true. Will give it a go with my Ajax save soon, to mix it up a bit. Won the title very easily with the RaumdeuterPartyV2 tactic.

became interested in this as this tactic recorded the highest through balls to cross ratio in dginola tactic test thread (I'm at a point where I don't really care about winning I just can't see another goal scored from cross!). Could you give more information about type of players required for positions and preferred foot for wide roles? thanks!

became interested in this as this tactic recorded the highest through balls to cross ratio in dginola tactic test thread (I'm at a point where I don't really care about winning I just can't see another goal scored from cross!). Could you give more information about type of players required for positions and preferred foot for wide roles? thanks!

For the wide playmaker role I prefer a right footed or both footed. PPMs runs with ball through center, cuts inside from left flank, Tries killerballs often.

The attacking playmaker role in the center needs good finishing, acceleration and vision. Attacking playmaker wide needs cuts inside from right flank and moves into channels and is preferably both footed. Otherwise left footed.

The trequartista just needs to be as good overall as absolutely possible.

on control, also changed the cm to a b2b but not sure if that even makes a difference

View attachment 125714

im in 2026, had 3 unbeaten seasons, currently 96 without defeat. won 2 champiions leagues and a europa league. maybe playing in scotland makes it seem better than it is idk.

View attachment 125713

rui pedro's stats, in one of those seasons he got 97 goals in all comps.
again being in scotland isnt the hardest league

on control, also changed the cm to a b2b but not sure if that even makes a difference

View attachment 1080274

im in 2026, had 3 unbeaten seasons, currently 96 without defeat. won 2 champiions leagues and a europa league. maybe playing in scotland makes it seem better than it is idk.

View attachment 1080275

rui pedro's stats, in one of those seasons he got 97 goals in all comps.
again being in scotland isnt the hardest league

Holy ****! Thats alot of goals! Glad to see the tactic works well for you!