You're f*cking legend! Thanx my friend. I use your hydra tactics and this tactic now.
(sorry my bad english)

I'm going to give this a bash on my Chelsea league first season. Currently using tff ahnialattor or however you spell it and it's just hit and miss for me. Will report back

First of all, great tactic.
I one question though. Who's going out if one of my players get red card? one of the CM? AMC was surely not a goof choice ! (luckily, i one the game anyway).

Thanks for sharing this tactic !

First of all, great tactic.
I one question though. Who's going out if one of my players get red card? one of the CM? AMC was surely not a goof choice ! (luckily, i one the game anyway).

Thanks for sharing this tactic !

I recommend to remove the AMC and set the striker to support or to F9.

Minimum player attributes for each position

Hello. If I am about to manager a "lower" team. with 120-130 CA players. What is the one or two attributes, for each position, that a player must have in order for the tactic not to fail?

For example if I am conceding goals from through balls in the middle, do my defenders need to be fast? Like should my DC have a minimum of pace and acceleration >=12 or the tactic won't work? I need those minimum values for each position, if they exist that is.

Disclaimer: I don't need every attribute a player should have. Just the absolutely necessary and try to keep it at a bare minimum of requirements. Like 2-3 max.

If I may add, I had 5 red cards in 4 European qualification games which ended in 2 disqualifications.

Is this common and to be expected?

Minimum player attributes for each position

Hello. If I am about to manager a "lower" team. with 120-130 CA players. What is the one or two attributes, for each position, that a player must have in order for the tactic not to fail?

For example if I am conceding goals from through balls in the middle, do my defenders need to be fast? Like should my DC have a minimum of pace and acceleration >=12 or the tactic won't work? I need those minimum values for each position, if they exist that is.

Disclaimer: I don't need every attribute a player should have. Just the absolutely necessary and try to keep it at a bare minimum of requirements. Like 2-3 max.

As I wrote many times, I don't like to give restrictions to player attributes and the most important ones are noted in the OP.

If I may add, I had 5 red cards in 4 European qualification games which ended in 2 disqualifications.

Is this common and to be expected?

Some yellows/reds are expected, since players are instructed to tackle harder. You can remove these instructions but doing so tactics performance will drop. This is how FM16 works, sadly.

Incredible tactic, won the league first season with Leicester, no transfers and with both Vardy and Mahrez missing 3-4 months injured.

I did not use any weaker foot OI's either, just closing down the strikers.

I think the corner routine isn't great, i didn't score a single goal from a corner.

I did not use any weaker foot OI's either, just closing down the strikers.

I think the corner routine isn't great, i didn't score a single goal from a corner.

Then you did something wrong, the attacking corner routine is average at least.

Any tweaks that might help for when you playing with a bigger team?