well, seriously its not working for me. i played 12 games and 4w, 2d and 6l. maybe i m doing something wrong, i dunno.

A question about DCs

(Since the defenders are rarely scoring from corners)

My best DC had an average rating of 7.11

How much rating did your defenders have? And what is acceptable and what is not?

A question about DCs

(Since the defenders are rarely scoring from corners)

My best DC had an average rating of 7.11

How much rating did your defenders have? And what is acceptable and what is not?

The cm is supposed to score from corners, not the dc's. If you are not conceding a lot, then the ratings are unimportant, aren't they?

First season had the least conceded goals at the league.
Second season I had the fourth least conceded goals at the league.

However second season overall was better than first season, winning the league more easily and having a bigger goal difference.

For reference using version II

I'm using II and it's amazing, but most of my goals come from IF's, is there any way to get my strikers to score more?

I'm using II and it's amazing, but most of my goals come from IF's, is there any way to get my strikers to score more?

I've successfully altered a few IF tactics by changing them to wide midfielders sitting narrow and crossing to centre and that has improved goals from striker. That's with MR right footed & ML left footed playing like narrower wingers.

Can you please share a screen about the stats of your players?

Can you please share a screen about the stats of your players?
I can share a screen once I get home, but perhaps it's not necessary, I'm playing as Tottenham in the first season, transfers disabled at the beginning of the season and in january I only bought Lacazette.

But also on the other hand, maybe my previous post was a bit premature as the tactic was not fully fluid, now that it is fluid strikers get a reasonable amount of goals even though Lamela is stealing the show!

Never tried, so you should do it :)

I might give it a go, my strikers weren't playing well in the DLF-A role.

I tweaked the formation slightly by changing the Left IF to a ML Wide Playmaker (for the sole purpose of getting the best out of Jack Grealish, until he got injured for 3 months) and the right IF to winger.

I might give it a go, my strikers weren't playing well in the DLF-A role.

I tweaked the formation slightly by changing the Left IF to a ML Wide Playmaker (for the sole purpose of getting the best out of Jack Grealish, until he got injured for 3 months) and the right IF to winger.
grealish is awesome as an IF on the left

grealish is awesome as an IF on the left

His average rating sky-rocketed when I moved him back to ML (wide play maker), consistently man of the match and had to give him a new contract because of his agent.