I'm starting to ask myself how ramdom and subjective can this tests be. Your DC V11 works really well for me and this Puskas v2 does not work at all. Zyndar, wich one of the two do you think is better?

I'm starting to ask myself how ramdom and subjective can this tests be. Your DC V11 works really well for me and this Puskas v2 does not work at all. Zyndar, wich one of the two do you think is better?

To be honest for me both tactics were top ones in testing leagues and real leagues also.

Results of testing at the best in this forum , but its very strange that my team is so struggling. it should be more confident. fm this year is so bad in this.

OP and the tactic itself updated with new attacking corner routine.

I'm using your latest version and your corners definitely ain't to the penalty spot they are still mixed how can I change this manually?

I'm using your latest version and your corners definitely ain't to the penalty spot they are still mixed how can I change this manually?

You are doing something wrong mate, I checked the tactic II.1 on my pc and even downloaded the file from here, corenrs are aimed to penalty spot. But you can still change it manually, just as on this screen, under the player instructions.

View attachment 155500

Hi..

i'm sorry do you use OI, or it set by your Assistant//
thanks mate

i just try this for fun in a Champions league quarter final.
I'm A.C. Milan against Liverpool.
what impressed me with the tactic that is not near fuild is that liverpool got 0 shot on target.
I win 2-0 in the end.
I try to play this match lot of times with different tactics to spot the difference. I lost, draw and win but what i never experience with any of this tactics except for Puskas is the 0 shots of target by liverpool.
ATM i'm near the end of the season so i can't switch tactic now but i'll do next season and see how works.

View attachment 155425

zyndar do you have advice for Ppm's?
This year ppms are so important to make a tactic work.
I assume that IFs should have cut inside, one twos and place ball but what about the striker?

zyndar do you have advice for Ppm's?
This year ppms are so important to make a tactic work.
I assume that IFs should have cut inside, one twos and place ball but what about the striker?

To be honest, I do not care about PPMs.

Trying this with my Liverpool save results from West Ham so far so good

2akleep.jpg