So I posted a tweak of Puskas II in another thread a couple of days ago, which seemed to work for a few guys.PUSKAS II.1 BPD,BBM,DLP,CF Ultimate_182CE04D-68B6-480F-B0F1-A5685DC70F08

Would like to know what you guys think of it, but do not expect wonders for low and midtable teams since I created it while playing a Bayern Munich save (Lewandowski scored 50+ goals in the Bundesliga alone in two successive years).

So I posted a tweak of Puskas II in another thread a couple of days ago, which seemed to work for a few guys.PUSKAS II.1 BPD,BBM,DLP,CF Ultimate_182CE04D-68B6-480F-B0F1-A5685DC70F08

Would like to know what you guys think of it, but do not expect wonders for low and midtable teams since I created it while playing a Bayern Munich save (Lewandowski scored 50+ goals in the Bundesliga alone in two successive years).

Have used your tweak now for 2 seasons with united
Played 72 games whitout loosing :)
So its very good for a strong team.

Have also started a save with Milan im in december and second in league 1 point behind.
But the yellow cards is insane, one game i got 4 red cards.
Still got one point tho :)

Have used your tweak now for 2 seasons with united
Played 72 games whitout loosing :)
So its very good for a strong team.

Have also started a save with Milan im in december and second in league 1 point behind.
But the yellow cards is insane, one game i got 4 red cards.
Still got one point tho :)

Yeah, the yellow cards issue is one downside I also encountered, although I have the feeling it comes in cycles.
In my first season with Munich I rarely had any cards, but in the second one I got at least 1-3 in every single game. It's weird.

With united save i get like 3 every game
But with Milan its atleast 5-7
But Bacca scores for fun he made 21 goals in 10 games :)

With united save i get like 3 every game
But with Milan its atleast 5-7
But Bacca scores for fun he made 21 goals in 10 games :)

Yeah, getting the striker to score as many goals as possible was the sole reason for me tinkering with the Puskas II tactic, but it may need some fine tuning regarding cards :)

Last edited:
Yeah, getting the striker to score as many goals as possible was the sole reason for me tinkering with the Puskas II tactic, but it may need some fine tuning regarding cards :)

would it hurt the tactic if click ease of tackles in instructions?

This is brilliant! Just played my first game with this and beat Lyon 6-1 to qualify into the Champions League KO's with Liverpool, with my regen young striker scoring a couple and Renato Sanches getting a hattrick as BBM.

37 Shots
18 On Target
7CCC's
63% Possession
6 Fouls (Took off "get stuck in")

Looking forward to finishing the season with this!

I want to start a final save with roma!which one of puskas u recommend me??

dafuk 38P 38W at EPL ! And he's afk 8-|

Last edited:
Yeah, it's frustrating :) Let's just hope he comes back someday :D Anyway, I suspect he may be using the BPD BBM tweak, it's been doing wonders for me since I added the correct OI's and changed some things

Having fun with this tactic and I kind of feel sorry for people who bought 17, it doesn't look too well so far