I'm playing with Puskas II.1 for 4 season with A.C. Milan.
at the beginning my starting 11 is quite average but now my 11 is full of starts.
ATM my 11 is:

Donnarummma
Calabria Romagnoli Dier Gaya
Thiago Neves Koke
Odegaard J.Rodriguez Depay
Lukaku​

but on the bench there are lots of good players like pogba, G.Barbosa, Salah etc.

I would like to share my experience with this tactic that i consider the very best one for FM16 for reasons.

1- My striker is my main goalscorer. I like this way
2- beautiful play but without meaningless possession. We keep the ball but we can accelerate the tempo when needed.
3- solid defence

I don't know if this tact is suitable with small and weak teams but when i start playing with A.C. milan as i said my 11 is quite average but i manage to win the league against a mighty juventus.

Here is how the tactic works in detail (BLACK ARROW MOVEMENT, BLUE ARROW PASS)

View attachment 128039

As you can see the MC do the job providing FB and AMC key passes. However i found that MC are the role where you can save some money as long as they are good at Tackling AND Passing (of course, the better they're the more fuild will be your attack pattern).
I prefer more defensive-wise Midfielders because they do lot of dirty job in the middle since FB attack very high. My best option here is Thiago Maia excellent at creating chances but also good at defending.

FULLBACKS: They supply the deadly crosses for striker and IF. I suggest players like Gaya and Calabria (if well trained becomes one of the most OP FB in the game).
When it comes to FB with Puskas II.1 i always look for: Acceleration (16+), Dribbling(15+), Passes (13+), Crosses (15+) . of course all the key features of the role are important but if you're on low budget just look at this main one.
If you've plenty of money or you want to develop a youngster i suggest to look also for Tackling. This will improve alot the defense stability of this tact expecially against peacy wingers.
Another important things on fullbacks are PPM's.
They should be trained to dribble on their flank and go ahed whenever possible and hugs line (in this order) Trust me that this will improve their game ALOT.

CB:
Stantard CB, but if you can you should look for Acceleration. This tactic is very offensive and your CB will press high on the pitch so they'll need Acceleration and Stamina to catch back who's trying to beat the offside trap.

IF:
I found that the foot isn't very important as long as they can cut inside to finish the crosses of the FB.
However opposite food is very useful and i'll explain why. The IF in this tact works as strikers. they'll go near the DLF and doing this they will create space for the FB. And that's the dream! When your full back has space he'll provide deadly crosses and since the crosses in this FM2016 are so OP you'll simply score.
For this reason the key PPM is CUT INSIDE. Your inside forward should always have it.
A plus is a player like Depay that has good long shots so he can score that way, but is not key feature as the cut inside.

ST:
Key role here along with FB. We need a well rounded striker that can score easily from any position and situation but most important he'll score from crosses from FB so ANTICIPATION and OFF THE BALL are crucial here to get on the ball fastest than the CB. Heading is a good plus here but if the striker will come first on the ball he will score also with volley so that's ok (i thing this is some sort of glitch)
Lukaku is doing great for me, but he lack Passing attribute (11 in my save). Don't go for youngster that lacks mental attribute here if you can or you can do it if your youngster is a little monster mentally :D

That's what i learn playing with this tactic.
in 4 years i manage to win 2 CL (the other 2 i lost with Barcelona on Final) 4 Times the league, 2 times club world cup, 4 times league cup, 3 times european cup etc...

Last year in the entire league i NEVER LOSS A GAME and also achieve big wins.
In the and i play with my youngster so the performance drop a bit :)

View attachment 128038

Thanks alot for this tactic, very fun to play and watch!
If you want to know more just ask :)

Last edited:
I'm playing with Puskas II.1 for 4 season with A.C. Milan.
at the beginning my starting 11 is quite average but now my 11 is full of starts.
ATM my 11 is:

Donnarummma
Calabria Romagnoli Dier Gaya
Thiago Neves Koke
Odegaard J.Rodriguez Depay
Lukaku​

but on the bench there are lots of good players like pogba, G.Barbosa, Salah etc.

I would like to share my experience with this tactic that i consider the very best one for FM16 for reasons.

1- My striker is my main goalscorer. I like this way
2- beautiful play but without meaningless possession. We keep the ball but we can accelerate the tempo when needed.
3- solid defence

That's what i learn playing with this tactic.
in 4 years i manage to win 2 CL (the other 2 i lost with Barcelona on Final) 4 Times the league, 2 times club world cup, 4 times league cup, 3 times european cup etc...

Last year in the entire league i NEVER LOSS A GAME and also achieve big wins.
In the and i play with my youngster so the performance drop a bit :)

View attachment 1077753

Thanks alot for this tactic, very fun to play and watch!
If you want to know more just ask :)

That is a very detailed feedback, thanks for that dude! Could you please share the league tables for these 4 seasons?

Hello again dear zyndar! You know im ur big fan and i was checkin ur topic. Well looks awesome i want try but which one is the best?

Hello again dear zyndar! You know im ur big fan and i was checkin ur topic. Well looks awesome i want try but which one is the best?

Based on the feedbacks II.1 and IV are the best versions.

I was using a different tactic with a pretty good results with my Arsenal team, but I've decided to test Puskas II.1 , coz despite the positive results, i didnt liked the way of play.Its my 4th season, so my team is strong, but i have to say, so far this tactic is the best i've used.Really good style of play, a lot of goals from different players and most important alot of golas from the striker.I am planing to test it with Sheff Utd to see how it will perform with a lower team.Great job!
View attachment 127931View attachment 127930View attachment 127929

View attachment 127928 And again...

Last edited:
Hi Zyndar! Im gonna test this out with my Nottingham Forest game! Im gonna use​
PUSKAS II.1! I dont know if im blind or anything, but do u use OI in that tactic? :)

Right so I've been testing Puskas (all versions) in my long term Liverpool save where I have a world class team, everyone gelled and literally click and play. And this is my conclusion:

Puskas II.1 showed most promise in terms of going forward however it was very leaky at the back. Mostly due to set peices actually. Puskas V with the OI posted for version V saw the defence pulled apart when tested. I then tested Puskas V with Puskas II.1 OI and results were better however the centrebacks were suspect. So what did I do?

I edited Puskas V back to II.1 but kept the set peices as they were an upgrade, kept the Puskas II.1 OI's + WBR/WBL Weaker Foot and voila! A really stable tactic.

So what are the changes?

1. Download Puskas V
2. Remove Hard Tackling + Add Closing Down less to both CB's
3. Sweeper Keeper Support -> Goalkeeper Defend (I'm not sure if he was actually worse off as a SK but seeing as the original Puskas II.1 had a Goalkeeper I just changed it)
4. Set OI's as Puskas II.1 but add Weaker Foot to WBR/WBL

This for me was the most stable Puskas version however I will say that Obsidian IV blew the testing out of the water and showed really solid results compared to Puskas so I guess it's down to each gamers preference in terms of formation as I really like 4-2-3-1.

Hope this helps anyone who has defence problems with Puskas II.1.

Last edited:
Right so I've been testing Puskas (all versions) in my long term Liverpool save where I have a world class team, everyone gelled and literally click and play. And this is my conclusion:

Puskas II.1 showed most promise in terms of going forward however it was very leaky at the back. Mostly due to set peices actually. Puskas V with the OI posted for version V saw the defence pulled apart when tested. I then tested Puskas V with Puskas II.1 OI and results were better however the centrebacks were suspect. So what did I do?

I edited Puskas V back to II.1 but kept the set peices as they were an upgrade, kept the Puskas II.1 OI's + WBR/WBL Weaker Foot and voila! A really stable tactic.

So what are the changes?

1. Download Puskas V
2. Remove Hard Tackling + Add Closing Down less to both CB's
3. Sweeper Keeper Support -> Goalkeeper Defend (I'm not sure if he was actually worse off as a SK but seeing as the original Puskas II.1 had a Goalkeeper I just changed it)
4. Set OI's as Puskas II.1 but add Weaker Foot to WBR/WBL

This for me was the most stable Puskas version however I will say that Oblivion IV blew the testing out of the water and showed really solid results compared to Puskas so I guess it's down to each gamers preference in terms of formation as I really like 4-2-3-1.

Hope this helps anyone who has defence problems with Puskas II.1.
where and what is oblivion iv?? any link

Can someone please tell me what general training and individual training i should use on puskas IV??