Yikes! White the results are incredible! I have some tips for players to sign in your second season in the champions league if you need them!

What tips u got?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Savic as a BBM
Goretzka as DLP (D)
De Ligt as BPD
Rugani as BPD
Mario as FB (WB) Right
Aaron as FB (WB) Left

If you are playing as Man Utd, play Lukaku as the AF. Its february on my game, and he has already netted 40 goals.

Can you share .fmf file of this tactic as the new game is released and we can't use this tactic in the full game

you have to convert it to fmf go to tactic screen click save then upload like that

Sorry guys, I have no idea how to convert to an FMF file! if you can send me a guide, I'd happily do it

Shev send me a screen shot of your team in the tactics section. Ideally the team you play most games, and i will help out mate :)

Hi All,

Sorry for the delay in response. Really pleased to hear you're all having success with this. In regards to tweaks, There should be no issue with using inside forwards. I have done it myself, but seen little success. After analysis of the tactic, using IF or wingers on this game puts alot of emphasis on the striker to finish. If he has a bad game, you can end up having 30 shots and still lose 1-0!

Try the formation untouched, and get your players to fit the formation. Don't panic if they are not completely natural to the position, train them to play it. For example, I have retrained Zivkovic to be a CF. The most important part of this tactic is the 3 in midfield and the 2 full backs. These are the guys that do all the work to get the ball forward.

Aquaplex, The corners are designed that way. My guys offload it across to someone outside the box who has a good record of knocking them in from distance.

I am just about to head in to work now, but I will post my league table with this formation. My goal difference is scary this season. This formation seems well balanced enough that I no longer make any changes to it! CT1 try it as a 433 and move your IF into a CF (supporting role). IF tend to get stuck out too wide.

Keep me posted how you are all going, love to hear other peoples stories!

100% better with the strikers! getting more out of Salah and Mane, great tactic! Do you change mentality or anything when playing tougher opponents? Im yet to get a solid result against one of the big guns (have only beat Bayern 2-0) lost to Man U, Arsenal and Tottenham 1-0!!

Shev send me a screen shot of your team in the tactics section. Ideally the team you play most games, and i will help out mate :)

Do you have any tips using this with villa first season?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk