Trip Around Europe

still cant win...went to Belarus and went the only side i knew MTZ Ripo (Hearts feeder club) prediction 4th finished 2nd...will need to go better sides i think if i want to win anything

Do games already started count?

If so, Liverpool - Prem Champs, Real Madrid - La Liga Champs.

If, i will resign and try to get an Italian Job.

nah start from the begining. i have been ill since wed so i have not played much of Belguim but im Anderlecht and doing **** :(

Well Belguim was fun managed to win the league,cup and super cup. Lost uefa q/f vrs Inter on away goals :(..now im off to Bulgaria

for those who care

i won the Bulgarian league after a fight to the end with CSKA Sofia. After a tough two games with Benfica in cl qual round i lost on penalies and went into uefa cup and lost to celtic on away goals in 1st knock out stage. i also lost the cup final on penalties so a good year in the end..bring on the next nation..Croatia

good luck in Crotia your tearing through the leagues, i never noticed how many teams Sofia have in the league.

easy as ******* this league. going dinamo is like going man u in league 1 was just too easy, i did start bad however i lost my first 2 games then drew my next 2 so you can tell how good my run was. again i didnt get into the champs league as i had liverpool only lost 1-0 in agg then got put out of uefa cup on away goals to rangers in 1st knock out so on to chez rep

Hehe well done Kris.

Keep it up :thup:

i finally started this today. started in austria with salzburg. played 14 and i'm 1 point behind rapid wien. didnt even make it past the qualifiers in the CL though :( lost 2-1 on agg to djurgarden lol

i suppose i better have a go and give fm 07 a proper send off lol

ya i doubt i shall finish this but ill give it a fair go

rigght well the Czech league was ok i guess. Sparta and SLavia prague are a cut above the rest really more money and better class in my b team than half the teams i played. I did lose in the cup which was upsetting.

Again i missed out on the champions league crashing out to Shaktar and got put out in 1st knock out of uefa cup again by Bayern this time so not so bad.

well i've finally finished austria. won the league comfortably in the end, got knocked out of CL and came runner up in the austrian fa cup. gonna start belarus now :D

Austria - Salzburg (Won League)
Belarus - MTZ Ripo (Finished 7th)

Last edited:
this league didnt take long at all. complete failure mind but took no time. the stupid cup carries over into the next season and i only went and lost the final :/ hopefully belgium wont be such a failure :(

haha unlucky good luck though i just started with Brondby :D

finished belgium. won the league, lost super cup, belgian cup and was going great in the CL group stages, beating Valencia and Werder Bremen twice each but then lost 2-1 on agg. to Real Madrid in first knockout round :(

i have had enough of fm07 lost interst as soon as i became a beta tester for fm live. going to give the old cm4 a go before new fm is out :) will start this challenge again on 08

awww so theres no point in me doin it anymore cos theres no1 to compete against :(

i have had enough of fm07 lost interst as soon as i became a beta tester for fm live. going to give the old cm4 a go before new fm is out :) will start this challenge again on 08

We'll get that season finished I reckon mate, Wolves are goin up!