.:.:. Tristan Eaves || Reviving Their Glory Days .:.:.

Skorpio678

Reaction score
arsenalop.png

Arsenalinfo.png

Club Name :
Arsenal FC
Nickname : The Gunners
Founded : 1886
Owner : Arsenal Holdings plc
Chairman : Peter Hill-Wood
Manager : Tristan Eaves
Stadium : Emirates Stadium
League : Barclays Premier League
Club Colors : Red, Blue and White

Arsenalmanager-1.png

Full Name : Tristan Shaun Eaves
Date Of Birth : 31/08/1980
Place Of Birth : Tasmania, Australia
Position : Attacking Midefielder, Striker
Clubs Managed : Arsenal (2009-Current)
England National Team (2009-Current)
Brief History :
Named Manager of Arsenal FC at the beginning of the season (early July) and soon announced England National Team manager in later September. Not much is known about this young manager and many fans were shocked with his appointment but things appear to be going well for him so far.

Arsenalstadium-1.png

Current Name : The Emirates Stadium
Former Names : Ashburton Grove
Opened : 22nd July, 2006
Owner : Arsenal FC
Dimensions : 113m x 76m
Current Dimensions : 205m x 68m
Capacity : 60,432 Seated
Architect : HOK Sport
Construction Cost : £130 Million

ArsenalRH-1.png

Domestic Honours -

First Division(before 1992) and Barclays Premier League(after 1992)
Winners (13 times) : 1930–31, 1932–33, 1933–34, 1934–35, 1937–38, 1947–48, 1952–53, 1970–71, 1988–89, 1990–91, 1997–98, 2001–02, 2003–04

Runners-up (8 times) : 1925–26, 1931–32, 1972–73, 1998–99, 1999–2000, 2000–01, 2002–03, 2004–05

FA Community Shield/FA Charity Shield(Before 1992)
Winners (12 times) : 1930, 1931, 1933, 1934, 1938, 1948, 1953, 1991(shared), 1998, 1999, 2002, 2004

Runners-up (7 times) : 1935, 1936, 1979, 1989, 1993, 2003, 2005

FA Cup
Winners (10 times) : 1929–30, 1935–36, 1949–50, 1970–71, 1978–79, 1992–93, 1997–98, 2001–02, 2002–03, 2004–05

Runners-up (7 times) : 1926–27, 1931–32, 1951–52, 1971–72, 1977–78, 1979–80, 2000–01

League Cup
Winners (3 times) : 1986–87, 1992–93
, 2009-10
Runners-up (4 times) : 1967–68, 1968–69, 1987–88, 2006–07

European Honours -

UEFA Champions League
Runners-up (1 time) : 2005–06

European Cup Winners' Cup
Winners (1 time) : 1993–94

Runners-up (2 times) : 1979–80, 1994–95

Inter-Cities Fairs Cup
Winners (1 time) : 1969–70

Records -

Arsenal have spent a total of 82 seasons in the top English Football Division as of 2008-09.

They also have gone unbeaten in 39 matches between May 2003 and October 2004. This included all 38 Matches of their title-winning campaign during the 2003-04 Season. Thus making Arsenal the second club to go undefeated in all their matches of a top-flight campaign, after Preston North End who only played 22 matches in the 1888-89 season.

Arsenal have also set a UEFA Champions League record during the 2005-06 season by going ten matches without conceding a goal, beating AC Milan's record of seven in a row. It went on for a total of 995 Minutes until Barcelona's Samuel Eto'o scored the equalizer in the 76th minute of the Final.

Arsenal's most wins in a season is 29/42 matches during the 1970-71 season for the First Divison. Meanwhile their least wins is 3/38 matches during the 1912-13 season in the First Division.
Arsenal's most defeats in a season is 23/38 matches during the 1912-13 season while their least defeats is 0/48 during their Undefeated 2003-04 season.
Along with many other records they have won "The Double" Three times in 1971, 1998 and 2002. Arsenal were also the first to win the Domestic Double.
Arsenal were the first team in the world to use Shirt Numbers during a game, in 1927.
They also were the first team in the world to broadcast a match live on television, in 1937.
Arsenal have been League Champions a total of 13 times and is the third highest in English Football, right behind Liverpool and Manchester United. They also have a total of 10 FA Cups which is second behind Manchester United. Arsenal were the first London team to reach a UEFA Champions League final during 2006.
Their Top-Flight record is one of the best in history, having finished below 14th only 7 times. Arsenal also have the highest Average for the league finishing table during the period of 1900-1999, with an average placing of 8.5. They are also only one of five clubs to win the FA Cup in two years consecutively (during 2002 and 2003).
Arsenal have many more accomplishments, Honours and records that will not be listed

ArsenalKits-1.png

602_home.png
602_away.png
602_third.png

Home --------------------------------------Away---------------------------------------------Third

ArsenalHistory-1.png

During 1886, Workers at the Royal Arsenal in Woolwich, founded Arsenal as Dial Square, although they soon renamed themselves to, Royal Arsenal. One they turned Professional in 1891 they renamed themselves Woolwich Arsenal. In 1893 they joined the Football League, starting out in Division two. They then won promotion to First Division in 1904.

The supporters and opposition clubs found it hard too reach Woolwich Arsenal, this led to financial problems and the club soon ended up effectively bankrupt by 1910, when Henry Norris took over. Norris felt that Woolwich Arsenal needed to move to a new location in order to fix their money problems. In 1913, upon relegation back to the Second Division, Arsenal finally moved to their new stadium in Highbury, North London. Now that they were well away from Woolwich, Arsenal decided to drop that and just call themselves Arsenal. In 1919, Arsenal only finished in fifth place, but they were elected to enter the First Divison once more, at the expense of local rivals Tottenham Hotspur, with an argument about the election being fair or not.

Herbert Chapman became the new Arsenal manager in 1925. Chapman had had earlier success with Huddersfield and now that success was rubbing off on Arsenal. Chapman's tactics and training proved to be revolutonary, although unheard of at the time, along with signings of Alex James and Cliff Bastin, Arsenal won some major silverware.. This gave Arsenal domination in English Football by the 1930's. Under Chapman's guidance, Arsenal won an FA Cup in 1930 and two League Championships in 1930-1931 and 1932-1933. Along with this, Chapman was behind the renaming of the local London Underground station from "Gillepsie Road" to "Arsenal", making it the only Tube Station to be named specifically after a Football Club. At the final whistle of an Arsenal game, Chapman unexpectedly died of Pneumonia in 1934.

Joe Shaw and George Allison were left by Chapman to carry on his successfull work. It proved to be the right choice as under their guidance, Arsenal one three more titles: in 1933-1934, 1934-1935 and 1937-1938 and an FA Cup in 1935-1936. By the end of the decade, many Key Players ahd retired and Arsenal was starting to fade. The start of the Second World War meant that Professional Football in England was to be ceased until the War had ended.

At the end of the war, Allison's successor was Tom Whittaker. Tom gave Arsenal a good period of success, winning the league in 1947-1948 and yet again in 1952-1953, along with an FA Cup in 1950. Unfortunately after their success came another downfall. Arsenal couldn't bring in top players like in the 1930's. Then Arsenal spent most of the 1950's and 1960's without any trophies and just like a mediocre club. Former England Captain, Billy Wright tried to bring them back to glory when he was manager between 1962 and 1966.

Bertie Mee was appointed as manager, the former Arsenal Physiotherapist. Mee brought great success, although losing two League Cup Finals, he then won the Inter-Cities Fairs Cup in 1970, Arsenal's first European Trophy. Following this was an even greater victory, their first League and FA Cup Double, during 1970-1971. This marked a premature high point of the decade; the Double-winning side was soon broken up and the next decade was filled with way too many near-misses. Arsenal finished as First Division runners-up in 1972–1973, lost three FA Cup finals: 1972, 1978 and 1980) and lost the 1980 Cup Winners' Cup final on penalties. The club's only success during this time was an FA Cup win in 1979, with a last-minute 3–2 victory over Manchester United, a match hugely regarded as a classic.

A third period of silverware was brought when in 1986 the return of former player George Graham was given the managerial position. Claiming Victory in Graham's first season as manager, winning the League in 1986-1987. Then winning the League Cup again in 1988-1989 with a last-minute goal against Liverpool in the last match of the season. Graham then won another League Cup in 1990-1991 with only one match loss. Under his guidance Arsenal once again won the League and FA Cup Double in 1992-1993. Then their second European Trophy, the Cup Winners' Cup in 1993-1934. Then in 1995 Graham was sacked for allegedely taking pay offs from Agent Rune Hague in certain deals. Bruce Rioch was his replacement, although only lasting one season before leaving after a dispute with the board of directors, his signing of Dennis Bergkamp from Inter Milan lasted about a decade and was probably his best choice.

During 1996, Arsène Wenger took up the job. Wenger's appointment was completely unexpected. Arsène brought new tactics, a new training regime and several foreign players who complemented the English talent. Arsenal's biggest success was to begin with Wenger. Winning a second league and cup double in 1998-1999 and a third in 2001-2002. Arsenal also reached the 1999-2000 UEFA Cup Final (losing to Galatasaray on penalties). Wenger also gave Arsenal FA Cups in 2003 and 2005, along with winning the Premier League in 2003-2004 without losing a single match and giving the team the nickname "The Invincibles", Arsenal set a national record, by going 49 league matches unbeaten before losing 2-0 against Manchester United.

Eight out of Eleven of Wenger's seasons have been finished in either first or second place. They are one of only four teams to have won the Premier League since being formed in 1992 (along with, Manchester United, Blackburn Rovers and Chelsea), although they have never won back-to-back Premier League titles. Until 2005-2006, Arsenal had never progressed past the Quarter-Finals of the Champions League, but then they finally reached the final, the first London club to do so in the competition's fifty-year history. To Arsenal's dismay, FC Barcelona beat them 2-1 during the Finals. In July 2006, Arsenal moved into their current stadium, the Emirates Stadium, after 93 years at Highbury.

ArsenalTS-1.png

Barclays Premier League Ladder

Barclays Premier League Team Stats

Barclays Premier League Player Stats

Arsenalin-gamedetails.png

Arsenal –

England

~ Manager Reputation ~
Continental

~ Board Requirements ~
Challenge For the Title (Arsenal)
Reach The Quarter-Final of the UEFA Champions League (Arsenal) - Failed
Reach The Semi-Final of the FA Cup (Arsenal) - Achieved
Reach the Quarter Finals of The World Cup (England)

~ Record W/ Arsenal (All Matches) ~
(W--D--L) ~ 47 -- 8 -- 7
Goals For - 142
Goals Against - 43
Goal Difference - +99
Position - 2nd

~ Record W/ England (All Matches) ~
(W--D--L) ~ 4 -- 0 -- 1
Goals For - 8
Goals Against - 4
Goal Difference - +4

~ Manager Career Summary ~
League Titles Won - 0
Domestic Cup Titles Won - 1 (Carling Cup, 2009-10)
International Cup Titles Won - 0
Other Cups - 1 (Emirates Cup, 2009-10)

Arsenalteammanagement.png

(With A Healthy Squad)

Arsenal Squad

England Squad, To Be Announced

Arsenaltimeline-1.png

Peter Hill-Wood States Why!

Mid-Season Review

January Review

February Review & March Review

Arsenaltransfers-1.png

2009/10 Transfers

ArsenalfixturesResults.png

Last edited:
Nice layout, welcome to the forum sir.

If the story goes on to be as good as the OP you should get plenty of followers :D

Smashing layout, I see a lot of time and effort is being put into this story. I'll be sure to follow.

Great layout, if this keeps up im sure it'll be a great story.

Keep the same effort and enthusiasm in the rest of the story and this may be the only one I follow. Not to mention you picked the best club imaginable.

More Like This And Definatly Count Me As A Follower

Ok So, Theres a few choices for you guys to make.
I can do a Boxscore for the unimportant matches(Check Attachment listed as Arsenal V Tranmere Box Score)

Or I can take Screenshots of the formations in-game and the result and scorers (would be a **** of a lot easier on me. As you can see I resorted to screenshots in the OP, although I could have used words for the whole thing like I did with all the information and the History(took a good 45mins to write out).

I could do a Goal Report for the matches that were a bit above average.(Check the attachment listed as Arsenal V Blackburn Goal Report)

Or I could do a Key Report.(Check the attachment listed as Arsenal V Tottenham Key Report)

I am currently on Holidays so these things would be ok with me for another week and a half before school begins in-which-case I'll resort to screenshots with a bit of info.

Did the Servers Just go out or something?
Also might do an update soon.

---------- Post added at 04:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:39 PM ----------

Peter Hill-Wood finally states why!

In recent news on the official Arsenal website, Chairman of Arsenal Football Club, has finally stated why he hired young and unknown manager, Tristan Eaves to take over the Vacant managerial position after Arsene Wenger was given the sack.

Although I sometimes wonder if I made the wrong descision, the descision has been made and I need to stick by it. Tristan was a great player while he played and almost saw himself coming to Arsenal if not for a career-ending Injury. He has a great tactical knowledge and consistency and went on a 43 game unbeaten run with an English club in the 8th tier. I felt it the right descision to make, allowing him to take over the role but he has done not a lot more than Wenger has done. Finding himself in a steady 4th position. One week he pulls off a superb result and then the next He just finds himself getting pounded away by opposition he really should be beating. The recent Sunderland match. Ended 2-2, Mr. Eaves had the majority of his fit bench players on and they couldn't outclass Sunderland. While next up is a match against Hull City which would have been a much more ideal time to play those players. One thing I have noticed is he wants his entire squad to be happy and doesn't care much whether he wins or loses.

But the reason I hired Tristan Eaves, well its the same reason I hired Arsene Wenger. He was proving himself in other leagues with great feats and I thought that they could do it here at Arsenal. Some have said I should have kept Wenger. But I can guarantee most of those who said that were also accusing me of making a bad descision when I hired Wenger in the first place. Wenger wasn't bringing the silver-ware necessary for a club of Arsenal's stature. Sorry my times up, I have other matters to attend to.
That was all from Mr. Hill-Wood before he had to disappear for a business meeting. We also managed to catch up with new French Manager, Arsene Wenger.

Well, I was very annoyed when I got the sack. I had been in talks with Peter to allow me a new contract for the rest of my career with Arsenal and I am very disappointed that I wasn't given that opportunity to stay with the club I love. But I have the France job now after an unfortunate Raymond Domenech was sacked due to poor management. It is good that I am able to work with so many Gunners and I am happy for that. I wish the best of luck with Tristan and hope he can do a better job than me.

Do the box score mate, i think its the best, seriously i have just bookmarked this page, i rarely do that, the amount of effort you put in is ridiculous!! Welcome to FM-Base mate

Thanks mate thats a real honour :D
Although I have been here for awhile, just not a big poster on here.
Would you prefer In-game screenshots or the Graphics I made?

Thanks Mate ;)

How do you know he isn't a fictional character :shifty:

Naa its me.
BTW If you think I'm doing a good job now...
In a previous save with Arsenal and England (which I enjoyed so much so decided I'd do again(Old one got corrupted in 2017)
I went undefeated with England for 4 years(before losing to spain
sad.gif
) and won the 2010 world cup and 2014 world cup. Then with Arsenal I went 2 seasons undefeated in all competitions and 73 matches without a loss in all competitions.

OH, and coming up soon is a big update with the 2009 review :cool:

Just wondering what kind of role you have Walcott in to get him putting in those kinds of performances...When I manage Arsenal I usually end up selling Theo, albeit for a very pretty penny and using Arshavin/RVP on the right and Nasri/Rosicky on the left.

God **** Mozilla crashing... Ok third times the charm...
Walcott is an absolute beast for me. Him and Eden Hazard were top dogs in my 2017 save.
http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll279/Skorpio_Skill/14TheoWalcott.png?t=1275449196
theres a picture of Walcott's stats.
I play him and Arshavin the same. Rather than a 4-5-1 it is more like a 4-3-3 as the way I have set the sliders Walcott and Arshavin are Inside Forward - Attack (Although tweaked a bit) and now they always cut in and act as strikers (or at least secondary strikers). Meanwhile Clichy and Sagna take over the Defensive Winger - Support roles (They play Wing-Back Automatic(Automatic is more effective as its both attack and support combined which is what I want)but I edit the sliders around to make them into more defensive wingers on Support. It works perfectly and the way I play Song, He drops back to give us a 3 man defense in-case the opposition go on the counter attack.

http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll279/Skorpio_Skill/23AndreyArshavin.png?t=1275449215
(theres Arshavins stats) Arshavin was on top form early on in the season but hasnt been performing as well now :(

---------- Post added at 06:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:27 PM ----------

Think I might go outside for a bit, come back, click continue and then write an update on the past half a year.(Currently 31st December :shifty:) lol

---------- Post added at 07:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:44 PM ----------

Not gonna do an update until theres a reply. As I don't want in merging in with the previous...

---------- Post added at 09:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:06 PM ----------

Update is done...
Although this is really taking up my time :shifty:
wondering whether I should keep it going but tone it down or what :shifty:

Thanks. I must warn you the Mid-Season Review is big...
As a Writer it means that I can get inspiration out of nothing so I tend to get carried away rather than go Basic lol.

---------- Post added at 10:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 PM ----------

Mid-Season Review

It’s January and the Window is open for English teams once more. We have seen some large signings from other teams which came from the previous Transfer Window. However it appears no big signings will be made in January and only an average amount of Rumours have been announced publicly.

Along with many other nations, The
England’s Best Eleven and substitutes of the year have been announced. FIFA World Cup scored it at 11093 Points which should be regarded as quite a high score.

Lionel Messi took home the
FIFA World Footballer of the Year with outstanding performances in all competitions, picking up a whopping total of 491 votes, while fellow Barcelona teammate, Xavi Hernandez followed in with 282 voting points finishing 2nd. It wasn’t too close and 3rd place had was awarded to new Real Madrid signing, Cristiano Ronaldo, with a total of 156 Points gathered from votes.

However, Xavi won’t be too disappointed with 2nd place, taking home 1st place in the
World Player of the Year Award. Lionel Messi almost missed out on winning both awards as he finished closely behind in 2nd Place. While Atletico Madrid, Star striker, Sergio Aguero took home 3rd Place.

The
World Team of the Year looked a strong side. A few players from the Barclays Premier league managed to make it in but the main portion of the team was filled with La Liga Superstars.

Xavi will be delighted at taking home yet another award, winning the
UEFA Footballer of the Year too. The results were the same as the World Player of the Year, with Lionel Messi coming in second and Sergio Aguero finishing off 3rd.

Aguero easily claimed the
UEFA Forward of the Year with Zlatan Ibrahimovic in second and Manchester City striker, Carlos Tevez in third.
Xavi will be pleased with his haul this year, winning the UEFA Midfielder of the Year with Lionel Messi in second place and La Liga rival, David Silva in 3rd.
Maicon helped out Inter with a solid performance for them which won him the UEFA Defender of the Year award with yet another Barcelona player finishing in the top 3, Daniel Alves finished in 2nd while English Premier League star, Ashley Cole finished 3rd.
Julio Cesar also gave inter Milan an award with an outstanding performance to win him the UEFA Goalkeeper of the Year award. Hugo Lloris was equally as good as Julio Cesar although had an extra 7 appearances with the same amount conceded in 2nd place. Then a real shock as Tim Howard finished off 3rd with also 17 conceded but off of 31 games.

The English Premier League
has been a close battle for the race with Manchester United leading it for most of the way. However Chelsea and Liverpool have been close candidates and it was Liverpool who gave Arsenal there only loss this current season after 21 Matches played. Arsenal have been main holders for 4th, following just behind the title challengers and a bit ahead of 5th but quite a fair way ahead of 6th and 7th.

In terms of
Teams’ Stats within the EPL, Manchester United is leading the goals scored table with 47. While Chelsea on the other hand has only conceded 11 goals in their 21 matches played. Manchester United are miles ahead on the Average Attendance card with an average of 73723 People per match.

With the
Players’ Stats in the EPL it appears that Carlos Tevez is leading the score chart with 14 goals with 18 games played. However Wayne Rooney follows closely behind with 13 goals off of 16 games, while Jermain Defoe has taken 18 appearances(and been subbed on twice) yet only managed 13 goals in those 18 and a bit appearances.
Carlos Tevez is also dominating the Assists with 9 while Wayne Rooney follows just behind with 7.
Ricardo Carvalho is leading the Pass Completion with a major 87%, having attempted 593 League passes with 516 of them getting to a fellow teammate.
Brede Hangeland has put in solid performances for Fulham and has gotten 6 Man of The match performances in 21 appearances. Although Didier Drogba has managed 5 off of just 17 games played (and being subbed on once).
Ryan Giggs has gotten the highest average rating. Averaging 7.68 however out of 9 starts and 3 times being subbed on. Meanwhile Drogba has managed 7.66 while Arsenal’s Gael Clichy has gotten an average of 7.54 off of a large 15 starts and 1 time being subbed on.

Chelsea won the Community Shield on Penalties against Manchester United.

Manchester United were Eliminated by Chelsea in Round 3 of the Carling Cup. While in the Fourth Round it was Everton who got knocked out by Manchester City. Liverpool managed a win against Chelsea after Extra time and now it is the Semi Finals of the Cup to be played.
Colchester face off against Norwhich in the Johnstone’s Paint Tropy South Final while Leeds face Notts County in the North Final

Other leagues Include

Coca-Cola Championship
, Coca-Cola League 1, Coca-Cola League 2.
Ligue 1
, Bundesliga, Serie A and La Liga.
No large teams have been eliminated in the Copa Del Ray.
Barcelona won the Supercoppa 6-2 on Aggregate against Athletic.
The TIM Cup is yet to start its First Round, while Inter beat Lazio 2-0 in the Italian Supercoppa.
In the 2nd round of the DFB-Pokal, HSV were eliminated by Karlsruhe and Hoffenheim saw out Wolfsburg. Then in the third round Mainz managed to beat Leverkusen.
In the Coupe de France, AS Monaco were eliminated in the seventh round by GFCO Ajaccio, while in the Trophee des Champions, EA Guincamp had a real upset, beating Girondins Bordeaux 1-0.
Barcelona edged out in the UEFA Super Cup with a narrow 2-1 win over Shakhtar.
meanwhile in the Europa League, HSV and Aston Villa failed to make it out of the group stages. While in the Champions League, Porto, Wolfsburg, Chelsea, OM, Rangers and Sporting CP all failed to qualify to the knockout stages.

Arsenal has been in a bit of a bad spot this season. Not doing as well as Tristan Eaves may have hoped. In the first window they signed Alphonse Areola, Lee Hodson, Romelu Lukaku, Nicolas Otamendi and Andre-Pierre Gignac for a total of 23Million. While loaning out Nacer Barazite, Kyle Bartley, Lee Hodson, Emmanuel Frimpong, Jay Emmanuel-Thomas and Sanchez Watt for a total fee of 250k while also having sold Mikael Silvestre for 1.7Million.

However other deals will see Lorenzo Crisetig joining Arsenal on 1.1.2010, Dodo joining on 1.7.2010, Luis Guilherme also joining on the 1.7.2010, Damiem Martinez on the 2.9.2010, Joao Pereira on the 1.1.2010 and Wellington Silva on the 6.1.2011.

Arsenal have played youth and reserves in all stages of the Carling Cup and so far progressed to the Semi-Finals and plan to play a mixture of bench and reserves for the FA Cup. Bad results include a 2-2 Draw with Sunderland (Bench and Reserves played), a 1-1 draw with Blackburn (Bench and Reserves Played), A 1-0 Loss to Stoke (Bench and Reserves Played), A 1-0 loss to Chelsea (Full Starting XI Minus a few Injuries), A 1-2 Loss to Manchester United after leading 1-0 until 70minutes (Full Starting XI Minus a few Injuries) and last (so far) a 1-1 Draw with Bolton (Bench and Reserves played).

Managers of the Month in August: Alex Ferguson, Carlo Ancelotti and Rafa Benitez. September Managers: Tristan Eaves, Alex Ferguson, and Sam Allardyce. October Managers: Rafa Benitez, Carlo Ancelotti and Roberto Mancini. November Managers: Carlo Ancelotti, Rafa Benitez and Tristan Eaves. December Managers: Tristan Eaves, Alex Ferguson and Rafa Benitez.

Players of the Month in August: Emile Heskey, Brede Hangeland and Nicky Shorey. September Players: Aaron Lennon, Michael Owen and Steve Pienaar. October Players: Didier Drogba, Jermain Defoe and Bakary Sagna. November Players: Dimitar Berbatov, Jimmy Bullard and Jermain Defoe. December Players: Theo Walcott, Kenwyne Jones and Roque Santa Cruz.

Young Players of the Month in August: Micah Richards, Stegano Okaka and Theo Walcott. September Players: Ryan Shawcross, James Vaughan and Franco di Santo. October Players: Micah Richards, Stefano Okako and Aaron Ramsey. November Players: Anderson, Micah Richards and Jozy Altidore. December Players: Anderson, Denilson and Kieran Gibbs.

Tristan Eaves is interested in selling Armand Traore but unsure as to keep Tomas Rosicky or sell him off. It appears that Rosicky wants to stay at Arsenal and has been showing that during his displays in the match. However Tristan is unsure whether to keep the aging star or let him go. It seems that Tristan is extremely interested in Gourcuff, Eden Hazard, Sergio Aguero, Edin Dzeko, Mahmadou Sakho and Hugo Lloris, with small interest shown in Igor Akinfeev, Rene Adler, Philipe Mexes, Mario Balotelli and Jeremy Toulalan, it also appears that one striker may see himself leaving the Emirates either in January or early next season and prime candidate is Eduardo who is aging on and unimpressive for Eaves with 3 goals, 2 assists, 1 man of the match, a 7.25 average in 3 starts and 8 sub appearances all in the league. However continentally he has gotten 2 goals, 2 assists, and an average of 7.37 in just 3 starts.

The FIFA World Cup Group Draws were made awhile ago and it appears England should cruise out of their group. The groups are located
here and here.

Great story mate, love the layout of the opening post and everything.​

GOD DAMNIT!
I am so sick of the ****** Crashdumps...
They have changed the results for me so much... Just Beat Everton 2-1 and Walcott scored 9seconds in then again at f***ing 80 to give me the win in the FA cup 3rd round. So now it means... I'll have to replay the match. I won't set fastest goal record again and Walcott probably wont score 2 goals....

haha bad luck mate - but good to see you're not using it as an excuse to stop this ridiculously good story! great OP especially although just one thing i might add, we [Arsenal] went 49 games unbeaten rather than just the 39 you suggested ;)