.:.:. Tristan Eaves || Reviving Their Glory Days .:.:.

In the Replay... Walcott doesnt even score, Chelsea get eliminated although I won 3-0. But I'd take a 9second goal with a 2-1 win over a 3-0 win with no records at all...

---------- Post added at 11:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 PM ----------

So annoying. Not only does FM crash every 5minutes, it seems Mozilla is crashing every 5minutes aswell.... Makes it really hard to do things....

Thanks Mate. I'm currently updating the OP to make it look neater and not as clustered as it currently does.

---------- Post added at 01:32 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:57 PM ----------

No Comments....

Great story mate i will be sure to follow as an Arsenal fan. There seem to be a lot of arsenal stories starting at the minute.

Because we are such an awesome club (H)
Anyway im just playing FM10 now while writing up the January review as I go along so should be up in like 20-30 mins

---------- Post added at 07:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:13 PM ----------

January Review

Arsenal 3-0 Everton
FA Cup Round 3
The month started off with a delightful win against a strong team in the third round of the FA Cup. Arsenal won 3-0, and although the stats were pretty even in the end Arsenal had the better performances. Fortunately for Arsenal, Chelsea were also eliminated in a 1-0 loss against Aston Villa.

Manchester City 2-3 Arsenal
Carling Cup Semi-Final, First Leg
Next up was Manchester City in the Semi-Finals of the Carling Cup. Adebayor made a dominating impact and after awhile a cracking Free-Kick from RVP came from 40 yards out. Then again at the latter stages of the game another one came from 20Yards out. Gignac was the man of the moment as Walcott assisted him on 90’+2 and it ended 3-2. Man City had the better team performance and dominated more of the match with the match facts.

Bolton 3–2 Arsenal
Barclays Premier League
Arsenal fans were devastated by the result. The Gunners had most of their Starting XI as their reserves and bench players. That certainly didn’t help things and in the end it was Arsenal that payed. Bolton were by far the better side. Match facts, team ratings and the scorers. Unfortunately for Arsenal this was a match they could have gained 3 points from and fired up into 2nd as there were a few shock results.

Arsenal 2–2 Manchester United
Barclays Premier League
Arsenal had over a weeks rest between the embarrassing Bolton loss and the unfortunate Manchester United loss. Carrick put United into the lead early on after Almunia came off his line with a 30 yards screamer while RVP later put a ball over everyone’s head to Arshavin who put it in the net. The defence then pushed up too far and Fletcher put an easy ball along the ground from the wing to Rooney. Soon after Robin van Persie put a ball on the ground through O’Shea and Arshavin casually finished it into the net. Walcott should have, could have and probably should have got Arsenal’s third goal but he appeared to have “transfer” written all over himself. Here are the scorers, team ratings and match stats.

Arsenal 2–1 Manchester City
Carling Cup Semi-Final, Second Leg
(5-3 Aggregate Score)
The 3 Away goals looked to help Arsenal in the Semi-Final. An early penalty was saved by Almunia after Barry was taken down by Gallas in the box. Despite looking complacent and playing without confidence for the whole first half, Walcott was in the right place at the right time as Given parried it out and Walcott tapped it into the open goal. RVP then struck the Free-Kick beautifully to put it into the bottom corner past Given. Shay Given certainly deserved Man of the Match, making plenty of key saves. Here were the scorers, team ratings and the match stats. After a 1-1 Draw Liverpool then went on to beat Tottenham 5-2 on Aggregate into the finals. Hopefully Arsenal can do a 1987 and lift the Carling Cup Trophy against Liverpool again.

Ipswich 1–2 Arsenal
FA Cup, Fourth Round
Arsenal played a strange formation, a 3-1-2-1-2 (narrow) and soon went down but soon made a good comeback to win it and advance to the next round. Here are the scorers, match stats and the team performances.

Everton 3-0 Arsenal
Barclays Premier League
Everton dominated the whole match and in the end Arsenal just couldn’t pull off anything, which would have drastically hurt their ladder position if Chelsea, Manchester United and Liverpool hadn’t have drawn. Despite RVP hitting the crossbar twice from free-kicks and the post once from a shot, it just wasn’t enough. Here are the scorers, match stats and the team performances.

Arsenal 0-0 Wigan
Barclays Premier League
Wigan played a 5-3-2 and were set to be defensive. Arsenal played a bench side to rest their players for the upcoming Chelsea match, but fans are stating it was the wrong decision as the match is 6 days away. Many people think Tristan should focus on the title and not worry about keeping everyone happy. Here are the match stats and team performances.

Transfer News
Arsenal Manager, Tristan Eaves, has been foiled in his attempts to sign a young and talented Keeper. Two top targets of his have signed new 4 year deals (Aguero and Lloris) which will be a set-back for Mr. Eaves.
It appears Tristan was also annoyed that another target of his, Stevan Jovetic will see himself at the City of Manchester after having a bid accepted. With an Initial fee of 3.8Million, with 15Million over 24months, 3.2Million after each league appearance for 10 appearances and 275k upon scoring 40goals. With 15% of his next sale fee being owed to Fiorentina.
Joao Pereira has gone onto loan at Rotherham for 3 months. Angel Di Maria has also gone to AC Milan while Chelsea will not sell transfer listed Salamon Kalou to a League Rival. After enquiries from Barcelona were rejected about Walcott, Theo was on the move for a bigger club but Eaves told him Arsenal would achieve success and not to worry about that. Walcott dismissed Eaves’ comments and said he wants to move.
Meanwhile Arsenal tried to sign two new youngsters that were recommended by Arsenal’s head scout, Steve Rowley. However a predicted good premier midfielder had a work permit turned down and a leading coca-cola attacking midfielder decided to stay at Shamrock Rovers.
Barcelona also came in with an offer for Andre-Pierre Gignac. It appears they are trying to steal Arsenal’s players.
Meanwhile Armand Traore has been transferred to Sunderland for an initial fee of 3.7Million with 50% of his next sale being owed to Arsenal.
Lee Hodson has extended his loan with Colchester for another 3Months.
Meanwhile a fee of 7.5Million Pounds will see Carlos Kameni at the Emirates on a 5 Year Deal.
Vito Mannone has been loaned to CSKA Moscow until the end of the season for 250k.
Exeter have extended Emmanuel Frimpong’s loan for another 3Months.
Jay Emmanuel-Thomas’ loan with Brighton has been extended another 3Months.
Nacer Barazite enjoyed a good run with Derby and will be spending another 3Months there.

Main Transfers in England
Main Transfers in The World

Injury News
After the Second Leg, Semi-Final in the Carling Cup against Manchester City, Sagna will be injured for approximately 2-3 weeks with the Physios help.
Abou Diaby is out for approximately 2-3 Weeks with the Physios help.

Managers View
It was an ok month for me. A bad loss to Bolton, a crazy loss to Everton and an unfortunate draw to Manchester United. I’m pleased to be onto the final against Liverpool. However it appears we are losing our hold in the premier league and dropping off-form. Hopefully we can pick it up in February.

Player of the Month
It was tough to choose from both Robin van Persie and Andrey Arshavin. They both performed outstandingly but in the end I’m awarding it to Andrey Arshavin.

Overall
Wins - 4
Draws - 2
Losses - 2

---------- Post added at 10:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:04 PM ----------

Bullshit pulled it level to make it 1-1 against Real Madrid and Kameni had a rating of 9.0 at HT and BANG! crash dump....

---------- Post added at 11:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 PM ----------

why is there no comments.... Forum isnt as active as specified...

Last edited:
Looks really good mate....seen a few Arsenal stories but this one appears to be at the top with the best

Thanks mate :D

---------- Post added at 02:02 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:53 PM ----------

any comments on the update?

why is there no comments.... Forum isnt as active as specified...

Please dont moan about having no comments or followers.

The stories section has been ruined by members who have started multiple stories and then abandoned them within the first season. Due to this, a lot of members have given up looking here as its not worth the hassle. Theres a very small handful of regularly updated, successful stories with followers, it will take a little while for yours to prove itself and gain a following, but persevere and it will shine through.

Look here for an idea of what you are up against.

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f81/dmf-the-wizard-of-wolfsburg-enigma-of-england-t27401
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f81/cockfosters-to-premier-league-t30962
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f81/dans-east-european-adventure-t24399
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f81/dans-east-european-adventure-part-ii-t29885
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f81/...ast-stirlingshire-to-old-trafford-t27722.html

Thats what happened on the EA Forums... Everyone went inactive and didnt bother reading the stories...

---------- Post added at 02:23 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 02:27 PM ----------

Sorry was away at a friends house. Will finish up February now.

try including screenshots mate that might boost the comments

If you clicked the links then it links it to screenshots.

---------- Post added at 03:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:48 PM ----------

Just great... Beat Liverpool in the Carling Cup Final and RVP scores a superb Hat-trick. And I got a crash dump.....

Youve already uploaded to photobucket, just click the insert image button (yellow square with a mountain) and copy the url of your image. :)

Last edited:
February Review

Arsenal 1–0 Chelsea
Barclays Premier League
It was certainly close for Arsenal and many times they would have been beaten by the away side. But in the end a cracking free-kick came from Robin at 45+5. Here are the scorers + stats and team performances.

Birmingham 0-3 Arsenal
Barclays Premier League
Arsenal got the game going after a slow first half when Robin van Persie was awarded a penalty and easily put it into the net. Here are the scorers + stats and team performances.

Wigan 0–3 Arsenal
FA Cup Fifth Round
Arsenal had another dominating win, this time in the FA Cup Fifth Round. Fabregas got Arsenal off to a great start and then Robin van Persie soon ended Wigan’s hopes of advancing and by Half-time Tristan Eaves just told Arsenal to take a breather and not to overwork themselves. Here are the scorers + stats and team performances.

Real Madrid 1–0 Arsenal
UEFA Champions League, First Round Knockout Stage, First Leg
Tristan Eaves and all the Arsenal fans were not amused, expected to reach the Quarter Finals and in the very first knockout stage are awarded with the team that have won it the most teams in the tournaments history. Here are the scorers + stats and team performances.

Arsenal 3–0 Portsmouth
Barclays Premier League
Once again Arsenal played their bench players, however this time Tristan Eaves had good reason to. With all his players fatigued from the recent Real Madrid loss. Here are the scorers + stats and team performances.

Wolverhampton 1–1 Arsenal
Barclays Premier League
Arsenal went in with a full squad in hopes of gaining some points, hoping that the 4 day rest would be enough to save the players for the highly anticipated Carling Cup Final. Unfortunately it wasn’t enough and despite a Star Performance from Carlos Kameni the Gunners just couldn’t keep the lead. Here are the scorers + stats and team performances.

Arsenal 3–2 Liverpool
Carling Cup Final
It was a close match for most of the game and Arsenal was lucky to come out on top in the end. It took extra time but Arsenal finally won their first piece of silverware since 2005. Here are the scorers + stats and team performances.

Injury News
Sol Campbell has picked up a Groin Strain and will be out for 2-3 Weeks.

England
News
The groups were drawn for the UEFA European Football Championship Qualifiers.

Managers Review
It was certainly a good month for us. A win against Chelsea in the Premier League, along with Birmingham and Portsmouth, although an unfortunate draw with Wolverhampton. A great win against Liverpool which has secured us some well-deserved silverware. We have also advanced to the Sixth Round of the FA Cup where we face Portsmouth. Although it was unfortunate to lose in the first leg in the Champions League to Real Madrid, even more unfortunate that it was away, and the draw with Wolves wasn’t in our favour.

Player of Month
This certainly wasn’t as tough as January to pick. The award goes hands-down to Robin van Persie. 5 Goals and 3 Assists in just 6 Matches is a great feat and he was constantly helping the team out and putting on good performances.

Overall
5 Wins
1 Draw
1 Loss

---------- Post added at 03:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:53 PM ----------

I know how to do that, thats basic stuff.... I used to do that before, but it made everything look clustered. So with links people can view it if they want or they can ignore it and concentrate on reading.

---------- Post added at 04:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:54 PM ----------

BTW the Op gets updates after every update

---------- Post added at 01:44 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 04:02 PM ----------

I was away again so I'll start playing the next month today ;)

---------- Post added at 09:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:44 PM ----------

March Review

Arsenal
Portsmouth 0–3 Arsenal
FA Cup Sixth Round
It took three quarters of the match but when the first goal hit Arsenal were on a role and everyone was full of confidence. Here are the scorers + stats and the team performances.

Arsenal 3–2 Real Madrid
3-3 Aggregate
UEFA Champions League, First Knockout Round, Second Leg
Alonso played a dirty tackle first off and Injured Robin van Persie just three minutes in while escaping a booking. Arsenal’s hopes looked diminished with no away goal in the first leg, 1 goal down on aggregate and their star striker injured with a substitute wasted. Arsenal was certainly the better side, getting many chances and having 3 goals disallowed. Arsenal did so well on the come-back and losing out on Away goals was a horrible way to end their Champions League run this year. Here are the scorers + stats and team performances.

Arsenal 3–0 Stoke
Barclays Premier League
As the season is drawing to its end, Arsenal remains close contenders for 2nd place while it seems United have almost secured the title. Arsenal once again had a close battle but the first goal came and the whole team were filled with the urge to score more. Here are the scorers + stats and team performances.

Burnley 0–1 Arsenal
Barclays Premier League
Arsenal lined up with their bench players once more and came out with a narrow win. Arsenal is closing in on the title thanks to Manchester City beating Manchester United and Chelsea drawing 0-0 with Stoke. Giving Arsenal 7 matches to go while 2 points ahead of Chelsea and 5 behind United. Here are the scorers + stats and team performances.

Arsenal 4–1 Blackburn
Barclays Premier League
Arsenal went in with a fit and ready full-squad in hopes to gain some goals and increase their goal difference for the league. Arsenal dominated the match and was unfortunate not to score more, or even to keep a clean-sheet. Thanks to a last minute goal by Liverpool, Arsenal is edging closer to the title. Here are the scorers + stats and team performances.

Injury News
Carlos Vela is out for 2-3 Weeks with a Groin Strain.

Club News
Arsenal fans celebrate as the Under-18s squad of Arsenal beat Port Vale in a great encounter to win the U18s Cup. Here are the scorers + stats and team performances.
Arsenal announces Middlesbrough as their new Feeder Club. It was a tough decision with Watford and Queens Park Rangers also contesting to get Arsenal as their parent club.

Player of Month
Tristan Eaves announced Francesc Fabregas as his player of the month with Theo Walcott coming in a close second. Eaves said that Fabregas put in 5 assists during that 1 month while Theo Walcott managed a high amount of goals aswell.

Managers View
Tristan Eaves said it was a good month, over-taking Chelsea to be placed second with 2 points between them and catching up to title leaders, Manchester United, going from 10points away from them to 2points away from them. It seemed Mr. Eaves was quite disappointed with the way that they were eliminated from the Champions League during the first knockout stage. 1 goal would have been the difference and the come-back wasn’t enough to let them advance due to away goals.

Arsenal Overall
5 Wins
0 Draws
0 Losses

England

England
3–0 Egypt
International Friendly
England had a walk in the park against Egypt and it didn’t take very much as they came to an easy 3-0 win against Egypt. Here are the scorers + stats and the team performances.

Overall
1 Win
0 Draws
0 Losses

Looking good so far, keep it up.

Teamchoice on the other hand is....

OOhh the layout just smashed and crashed me ;) Fantastic story so far keep it up mate I'm a certain follower ^^)

Is the layout smashing and crashing you a good thing? lol

Great story mate - been following for a while now, just 6 games to go, and a 3 point swing to achieve and hold onto to win the PL, what are your final fixtures? I'm distraught at Fab's form - he can be immense on FM if played right... on the other hand, Walcott scoring for fun. Good luck for future success mate. Still following.

Unfortunately, still left are Tottenham and Manchester City, both Away.
Then Liverpool and Fulham at The Emirates.
Aston Villa at Villa Park and finally Sunderland at the Emirates
Semi-Final of the FA Cup is against Burnley while Tottenham face Watford. So it's a guaranteed derby match for the finals lol.
Yea its bad about Fabregas. Some games he does wonders and others he is just meh. He did win player of the month in March though after some great performances. Atleast he has a lot of assists to his name. Yea, Walcott is performing phenomenally. Although he could have been doing much better if it weren't for ****** Guardiola lol.

---------- Post added at 02:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:51 PM ----------

I am so sick of doing wonderfully and getting a crashdump. I've played Liverpool 4 times now.... Each time I have won and United have drawn or lost to Fulham....

---------- Post added at 08:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:34 PM ----------

I've decided to do a double month review of both April and May to finish of the season. Then will do a Season Review when I find the time.

---------- Post added at 12:38 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 08:20 PM ----------

Probably wont be an update for awhile. Going away ;)

---------- Post added at 01:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 AM ----------

By awhile I mean 2 days lol

---------- Post added at 09:39 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 01:11 AM ----------

Well I am back and am getting to work on finishing the last 2 monthly reviews and will get to work on the season review

---------- Post added at 11:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 PM ----------

These crash dumps are SO ******* ANNOYING!!! They won't let me play my ******* game in peace....

---------- Post added at 03:07 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:16 PM ----------

I do The English Treble, this is my funnest game I've had yet. I am in the final against Spain in the WC with England and despite 3 days of trying to load my game its corrupt on all 5! YES 5! saves...

---------- Post added at 04:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:07 AM ----------

Nobody Cares?