Trivaldo's FMRTE Help Thread (FM2011)

changing kits and colours in FMRTE

I can't seem to grasp the 3d view kits changing in FMRTE for FM11. I saw in some topics on the FM10-edition of FMRTE that the kit also had to be edited in the club information screen, but there are no kits to be changed in the club info screen. I saw some screenshots of the older version and it seems (in the FM11 edition) the kits on that screen have disappeared.
I have tried to do it in the kits and colours screen, but it gets all f*cked up if I do so.

The reason I try to change kits is that I'm playing in the dutch lower league (hoofdklasse) on some guys league-expansion-file, which is great, but the kits are a bit off. I'm playing a team that has a blackburn-like kit. But most teams he made (or maybe he didn't) have the same shortcolouring as their shirts. So I'm playing a team with one half of the shorts blue and the other half white. Ridiculous of course, they should be all white. Other teams have the same problem. Clubs with green shirts and black shorts are all green, clubs with striped shirts have Brighton-like kits of the early 90s (with hideous striped shorts) and so on.

I tried to get all the colourschemes for my team the same in 'kits & colours", but when I go to the shorts and change the type from 5 (blocked trim) to 1 (plain white), my shirts also change from 5 to 1, and the same happens the other way around. I try to save every time, but nothing seems to happen.

Is there something wrong with my FMRTE 4.0 (version 17) ? I dont see the kits in the club info screen like I think is supposed to (and I also tried with teams that are in FM11 standard, like Ajax), is it a bug, or did I do something wrong all together?
I'm half way through my first season so the official editor (starting a new game) is not really an option.

Thanks for your help.

And o yeah, i forgot: Is it possible to add kits in FMRTE (some teams dont have any to be edited in kits and colours, and most dont have away or third kits)?

Last edited:
can u change a players single stat ie natural fitness or do you have to change all his stats

as i watch a tutorial on youtube and it didnt show me???

I'm managing a Swiss team, and was wondering if I could use FMRTE to add a Reserve league into my existing game? If not, can I modify an existing league of some small country (like Tonga, Tuvalu etc.) into a reserve league in switzerland?

when editing a nation what does economy and league importance mean and what would be good scores for them. Thanks in advance :D

when editing a nation what does economy and league importance mean and what would be good scores for them. Thanks in advance :D

the economy attracts the more highly valued business tycoon, the higher the rating, the better tycoons come in, and same for league importance really :)

thanks for that. also i have downloaded an extra league and am changing some of the stuff like players ca/pa, transfer/wage budgets etc and was wondering how i could get it so that i could hafe the file to send to my mate so that he sould play it :/

thanks for that. also i have downloaded an extra league and am changing some of the stuff like players ca/pa, transfer/wage budgets etc and was wondering how i could get it so that i could hafe the file to send to my mate so that he sould play it :/

Zip Xml File and send as attachment in email:)

---------- Post added at 01:40 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 10:54 PM ----------

also if someone has retired from international football how can i set it so they un-retire and are able to play for their country again?

---------- Post added at 01:40 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 10:54 PM ----------

also if someone has retired from international football how can i set it so they un-retire and are able to play for their country again?
at the bottom of the player info screen there a few white tick boxes, one these is named 'retired from internetional football' just untick that box

just wondering when editing a clubs finances there is sugar daddy but what does the three options mean (foreground, background and underwriter)?

just wondering when editing a clubs finances there is sugar daddy but what does the three options mean (foreground, background and underwriter)?

i think - foreground lots of money given to spend with pressure for instant results
- background lots of money with little interference
- underwriter little money towards transfers

thanks :D also how can you add an affliliated club as i cant seem to

dont think you can but you can change the club of any existing affiliation and edit the relationship on this screen
View attachment 115389

What does controversy do? I mean, what's the influence of the playing style of the player?

im guessing you cant create a club if you cant change an existing clubs name?

What does controversy do? I mean, what's the influence of the playing style of the player?
the lower this stat the better - Barton and Balotelli would both have high controversy as the are both complete knobs

im guessing you cant create a club if you cant change an existing clubs name?
unfortunately you are right sir