Trivaldo's FMRTE Help Thread (FM2011)

Can we modify our chairman with fmrte? I think we cant, we can eliminate the current chairman but we have no control under the new one. Am I right? What could help to get the chairman we want? (I already put 100 loves my club and portuguese nationality)

Can we modify our chairman with fmrte? I think we cant, we can eliminate the current chairman but we have no control under the new one. Am I right? What could help to get the chairman we want? (I already put 100 loves my club and portuguese nationality)
you can edit your current chairman's attributes to the point of making him an entirely different person - to bring up his profile just go onto the staff screen on FMRTE and double click on chairman's name and his profile will appear.

Alternatively, if you just want your club to be taken over the set the chairman happiness to any number under 100 on the club info screen on FMRTE and he will be selling up before you know it

---------- Post added at 01:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:43 AM ----------

if i modify the attributes parameters in the wonderkids generator (on configuration buttom), regens will come with this new attributes in the game?
thanks, and sorry for my english.
yes you can modify what stats certain wonderkids are likely to get and you can raise the percentage so that you get these wonderkids more frequently

Hah, so lets suppose I wanted City's chairman. I would have to copy his attributes and stuff? But I guess it doesn't affect money, unless there's an attribute that affects it.

you can edit your current chairman's attributes to the point of making him an entirely different person - to bring up his profile just go onto the staff screen on FMRTE and double click on chairman's name and his profile will appear.

Alternatively, if you just want your club to be taken over the set the chairman happiness to any number under 100 on the club info screen on FMRTE and he will be selling up before you know it

---------- Post added at 01:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:43 AM ----------

yes you can modify what stats certain wonderkids are likely to get and you can raise the percentage so that you get these wonderkids more frequently

Hah, so lets suppose I wanted City's chairman. I would have to copy his attributes and stuff? But I guess it doesn't affect money, unless there's an attribute that affects it.
yeah if you wanted him to be like City's chairman you could copy his attributes - i'm guessing you want your chairman mega rich? Set his 'resources' attributes to 20 and give your club some healthy finances to start off with

I'm a FMRTE newbie, can anyone tell me how to add a manager to a team?

How do you edit staff contracts on FMRTE?

bring up you team on FMRTE and then look at staff, double click on staff member and on staff member's profile you should be able to edit contract :)

Yeah but I want to add a staff to a team. Mourinho as *** man, but it wont let me edit his team :S

ok, this can get a little complicated.

Bring up the club Mourinho is at staff screen up
Right click on Mourinho name and click on swap club job
Then pick an unnattached manager to take his place as manager of his club
this will make Mourinho unnattached
(if he is already without a club then ignore this first bit)

Once mourinho is unnattached, on his profile change his jobs attributes, all set at 1 or 0 except *** man set to 20 - he will now be classed as an *** man once you have continued once in your game

once you continued, go back to FMRTE
bring up your own team staff screen, right click on your current *** man, click swap club job and choose mourinho
BOOM

i strongly suggest saving before you try this and also backing up the save with a different name just in case something goes wrong (it shouldn't go wrong tho, i have done this before :))

If you don't currently have an *** man you will need one for this process to work so just sign the shittest *** man you can find so he signs quickly

Well I already have healthy finances, club is worth about 450 million, no debts, 7 million bellow wage budget, never spent more than 9 million on one player, but the best I had were 70 million. I already have an excellent team but I don't like stingy presidents. Thanks Triv.

yeah if you wanted him to be like City's chairman you could copy his attributes - i'm guessing you want your chairman mega rich? Set his 'resources' attributes to 20 and give your club some healthy finances to start off with

how do i change the table because i cant seem to :(

im taking over liverpool in janury 2011 and im putting the table as it is now

thanks

bring up liverpool on FMRTE and at the top below where it says Liverpool it will say 'England / Premier Division' click on premier division and the league table will appear - just click on any boxes on the league table and edit the numbers as you wish :)

bring up liverpool on FMRTE and at the top below where it says Liverpool it will say 'England / Premier Division' click on premier division and the league table will appear - just click on any boxes on the league table and edit the numbers as you wish :)

thanks ive tryed that sometimes the boxes go red and once ive changed the points the teams stay in the same position ?

don't know anything about red boxes going red but positions wont change until the next prem league games(s) are played

don't know anything about red boxes going red but positions wont change until the next prem league games(s) are played

thanks triv got points sorted out now etc so will positions change after my merseyside derby against everton :D?

thanks triv got points sorted out now etc so will positions change after my merseyside derby against everton :D?
yes positions will change next time any premier league game is played (regardless of the two teams involved) league positions only change when the game has played a match so when the next fixture is played all your points changes will be registered

how would i move a player to a different club with harming there playing history ?

am wanting to move dzeko to city btw

Triv, I will be starting a legends auction game in the coming months and have never used FMRTE before. Can I play / simulate a season, then add a handful of new players to the database of the save file for a draft pick, or do they already have to be present on the database? (I presume you can move a player to a different club easily enough)

cheers

Triv, I will be starting a legends auction game in the coming months and have never used FMRTE before. Can I play / simulate a season, then add a handful of new players to the database of the save file for a draft pick, or do they already have to be present on the database? (I presume you can move a player to a different club easily enough)

cheers

any players you want will have to be present in the database from the beginning. Just leave any players not used at the beginning at their original clubs e.g. if no one had Messi first season then leave him at Barca, and then if someone wants him later then just move him to another club..

Obviously his rep is very high so bad example really but just make sure you have large or even huge database loaded so that as many players as possible get loaded up