Reaction score
fm11+logo.bmp

Trivaldo's
FMRTE Help Thread
For FM2011

Following on from my FMRTE help thread for FM2010
this thread is dedicated to to helping people use
FMRTE for FM2011 :)

I have a fair bit of experience using FMRTE with my FM games so i should be able to answer and problems you have - if i don't know then i'm sure someone else can help you here

Last edited:
MSI is a basic installer, and FMRTE doesn't work for Macs altogether. When the full game is released, a MASOCX will be released, with is a simple editor for Macs :)

there is a BETA version here but I doubt it's been tested fully

The website says that the debts and Sugar Daddy haven't been tested yet, so avoid them but otherwise it should be fine.

Hi
I have edited the name of the English Premier Division incorrectly to the Barclays Premier Division.
I meant to change it to the Barclays Premier League.
Is there any way to change this within my existing save game so that I don't need to start a new game? I am into my second season so REALLY don't want to...
Thanks!!

Hi
I have edited the name of the English Premier Division incorrectly to the Barclays Premier Division.
I meant to change it to the Barclays Premier League.
Is there any way to change this within my existing save game so that I don't need to start a new game? I am into my second season so REALLY don't want to...
Thanks!!
short answer, no.

Hey, I've just done a player swap with Christian Poulsen for Arturo Vidal, which I was going to do if not for the unrealistic lack of funds :( Anyway, I've done the swap but it says that Vidal needs a Work Permit, but is at the club. How do I give him the work permit so I can play him?

Hey, I've just done a player swap with Christian Poulsen for Arturo Vidal, which I was going to do if not for the unrealistic lack of funds :( Anyway, I've done the swap but it says that Vidal needs a Work Permit, but is at the club. How do I give him the work permit so I can play him?

You could change his nationality to a European country.

You could change his nationality to a European country.
yeah this... just change his second nationality to english. simples

yeah this... just change his second nationality to english. simples

How do you change players second nationality? Because I only know how to change their main nationality.

How do you change players second nationality? Because I only know how to change their main nationality.
click on relations, new relations, select other nationality, choose nationality

So i've sent out loan options to multiple players and they;ve rejected the proposal. How can I use FMRTE to make them come over to me for a loan?