Trivaldo's FMRTE Help Thread (FM2011)

Bring up the player you wish to clone and on the profile screen click on export on the right. This allows you to save this players attributes as a template.

Once you have the template saved, bring up the player you wish to have to new attributes and click on import, this will take you to where the template was saved and click on template will this new player the first players attributes. Simples

NOTE: this wont change players positions so if your template is of ronaldo and you put it on a defender then you'd need to change the player's positions yourself. Hope this helps

Once you have picked a name, save changes, return to game and continue so the game recognizes the name change. When the name change has been sorted in-game return to FMRTE and bring up the player's screen again (close the old screen for that player if its still open, make sure you open a new one cos the old one will still say old name)
To change Hardwick to Swaviola click on the surname, the box should light up allowing you to type in the box. Delete 'Hardwick' and type in Swaviola, save changes, return to game, continue..

Thanks Triv I have tried this but still get the problem of the editor changing for example all the players in the game called Hardwick to Swaviola

Once you have picked a name, save changes, return to game and continue so the game recognizes the name change. When the name change has been sorted in-game return to FMRTE and bring up the player's screen again (close the old screen for that player if its still open, make sure you open a new one cos the old one will still say old name)
To change Hardwick to Swaviola click on the surname, the box should light up allowing you to type in the box. Delete 'Hardwick' and type in Swaviola, save changes, return to game, continue..

Thanks Triv I have tried this but still get the problem of the editor changing for example all the players in the game called Hardwick to Swaviola

Yeah there is a chance that all the Hardwick's would change - what i normally do is, when searchin a name with the right amount of letters, instead of typing a name just press enter and all available names will be listed in the little search box. Scroll down and find the rarest name you can with the right amount of letters

Bring up the player you wish to clone and on the profile screen click on export on the right. This allows you to save this players attributes as a template.

Once you have the template saved, bring up the player you wish to have to new attributes and click on import, this will take you to where the template was saved and click on template will this new player the first players attributes. Simples

NOTE: this wont change players positions so if your template is of ronaldo and you put it on a defender then you'd need to change the player's positions yourself. Hope this helps

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cheers matey (H)

Just did a thread on this but Calum (E5 of course ;)) sent me here.

So, can you remove rules with FMRTE ?

Remove Rules?

If you're referring to rules to do with nations/leagues then no, stuff like that would need to be done pre-game on the normal editor

Triv I can't run FMRTE. Its telling me I have to install a version of NET Framework?

Triv I can't run FMRTE. Its telling me I have to install a version of NET Framework?
Yeah download the 'installer' version of FMRTE here and when it sets up it will search for NET Framework 4.0 on your comp, when it finds you havent got it, it should install it for you :)

hey Triv, can you make new derbies on FMRTE, like if i wanted Leicester to have a derby with Blackpool, would i be able to make the derby on FMRTE?

hey Triv, can you make new derbies on FMRTE, like if i wanted Leicester to have a derby with Blackpool, would i be able to make the derby on FMRTE?
Nope not with FMRTE

Hi is there anyway you can make the chairman want to sell your club seeing as i hate my current chairman, eg i know there is a chairman status value on the team information screen..should i edit this..if so what to? Thanks

Hi is there anyway you can make the chairman want to sell your club seeing as i hate my current chairman, eg i know there is a chairman status value on the team information screen..should i edit this..if so what to? Thanks
Yeah, bring up club information screen on FMRTE and where is says chariman happiness change the number to below 100 - this will initiate some sort of takeover at the club in the coming weeks. You wont have any control over who takes over (Sugar daddy/consortium etc)

Yeah, bring up club information screen on FMRTE and where is says chariman happiness change the number to below 100 - this will initiate some sort of takeover at the club in the coming weeks. You wont have any control over who takes over (Sugar daddy/consortium etc)

Thanks a lot buddy

Hey Triv, good work with the Q&A.

Are there any guides on how to use the presets, or are there any examples around? I want to have a look at how to use them. Thanks IA.

Hey Triv, good work with the Q&A.

Are there any guides on how to use the presets, or are there any examples around? I want to have a look at how to use them. Thanks IA.
Not that i know of, you're better off asking about them at FMRTE.com

The FMRTE forum is about as active as the World Cup 2010 forum on here.

Thanks anyway!