Trivaldo's Sports Quiz

Triv

Toffeepops are incredible
Reaction score
Trivaldo's
Sports Quiz

How it works:
Somebody will ask a question and the user who gets
the correct answer will post the next question.
The user who asks the question has to 'like' the post with the
first correct answer so we know who asks next question...
simple

Please try to avoid obscure sports or ridiculous questions, this is
NOT a competition, it is purely for fun..
I suggest the following sports:
Football, Rugby Union/League, Snooker, Tennis,
Darts, Motogp, Boxing, Touring Cars, Formula One,
UFC, Golf, Cricket....

Enjoy,
Triv(H)

So who starts first?

EDIT- I'm here to answer :D

Last edited:
you can

---------- Post added at 04:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:45 PM ----------

Ok, who recently won the Snooker World Open?

Neil Robertson.

O'Sullivan? I hope it is him. I like how he played in the final and he's my favorite. But the only thing I know he was in the Final.... So.... :D

Last edited:
Twas Robertson

---------- Post added at 05:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:09 PM ----------

Fine I'll ask, who did Greame McDowell beat in the final match of the 2010 Ryder Cup?

It might be wise to introduce a rule that if the person doesn't post a question within 10 minutes of answering the question then the last person who posted before them asks the question instead.

It might be wise to introduce a rule that if the person doesn't post a question within 10 minutes of answering the question then the last person who posted before them asks the question instead.

well Ed Syers needs to like Nick Mains answer if its right...

What was unusual about the 1999 Cricket World Cup Semi-Final between Australia and South Africa?

Aussie Progress on a superior run rate, by about 0.019(guess number) runs per over more.

But it is the right answer.

rain delayed it so much that nobody got out to bat and it had to be rescheduled

Aussie Progress on a superior run rate, by about 0.019(guess number) runs per over more.

But it is the right answer.

Why google it. Taking the fun out of this aren't we now.

Why google it. Taking the fun out of this aren't we now.

I didnt Google it you mug. I watched the ******* match and i am a massive cricket fan, it still gets talked about when they play each other in world cups and ODI.

SO **** off.

---------- Post added at 05:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:33 PM ----------

I take it i was right Nick, by the like on my last post.

---------- Post added at 05:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:36 PM ----------

Is Everyone Happy for me to post a question, as mine is right, Look it up if you want. Nick has appeared to go offline.

---------- Post added at 02:38 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 05:46 PM ----------

okay my Question to get the game going again

What was the Score in the final set of John Isner V Nicolas Mahut at wimbledon 2010?