Trivaldo's Sports Quiz

Ok next question .....

On a darts board, what number is directly opposite No. 1 ?

10 minutes? wtf lol

---------- Post added at 03:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 PM ----------

nineteen

Lol, was looking at that website a few minutes ago Martin, for questions. #19.

which snooker player holds the highest break in a professional match and what was the score?

Must be the maximum of 147 and O'Sullivan?

it wouldn't be that easy Eds

I think a 151 is possible if the opposition fouls with all reds on the table, but I've no idea who did it without consulting google :S

Isn't it 167 by Graeme Dott???

So that's a 147, + 5 foul and replaces by their opponent?

foul points dont count - the break is possible if started with a free ball (effectively giving the player an extra 'red' and colour)

nope not that high

Lee Burnett was on Sky Sports News a heck of a long time ago for a huge break. I'll have a guess and say it was 149 :p

I'll let you have that nick, nobody is going to get it exactly without MrGoogle's help...
Burnett was half right:

In October 2004, during qualifying for the UK Championship, Jamie Burnett achieved a 148 against Leo Fernandez, becoming the first player to achieve a break of more than 147 in professional competition. He took the brown as the free ball and then potted the brown again, followed by the 15 reds with 12 blacks, two pinks and a blue, then the six colours

Your go Nick :)

I have no clue in snooker, so I am not sure if I have to wait until the sport changes

I have no clue in snooker, so I am not sure if I have to wait until the sport changes

Nick Main has to ask the next question, could be any sport...

Been 10 minutes, doesn't that mean Trivaldo can ask one now?