Trophy_Whorder

Trophy_Hoarder
Reaction score
Trohpy_Whorder 433 Goal Machine[

Prologue

Greeting every one by now most of you have the full game and i have notice that some of you are struggling to get goals with your strikers well this tactic will take away all your frustrations this is a very fliud 433 fully tested with dover from the skrill south.

To the formation

View attachment 461809

Why this formation and approach then ?

I have developed this tactic after watching a documentary football doctor program on Jose Mourinho he said 433 will all ways beat a 442 and most teams in the lower league pay a 442 so perfect way to test Jose theory so far the tactic has not let me down despite letting louds of goals but in this case my goalkeeper is shocking.

This tactic works in all levels if your Barcelona or in my case dover you will get the same result success this is not a possession tactic it is more attacking short passing most importantly getting goals i don't believe this tactic is a exploit because any exploit tactic is cheating.

Your training schedule

This is one of the main parts to any tactic what your players learn in training is key to what they will do on the pitch first during preseason you want to use focus high tactic from the first game of the season change your main focus to fitness all the way to Christmas time on low intensity come the new year back to tactic intensity high.

Player Instructions

Strikers
View attachment 461802View attachment 461801View attachment 461800

Midfielders
View attachment 461799View attachment 461798View attachment 461797

Defenders
View attachment 461794View attachment 461795View attachment 461796View attachment 461793

Goalkeeper
View attachment 461792

Other stuff you like to know

Match Preparation
Once again, I just leave this to my *** manager to sort out this mini feature

Pitch Size
Basic standard

Shouts
Have not used any with this tactic

Team talk: use raikin team talk guide.

League Table from first season

View attachment 461789

Fixtures from first season
View attachment 461788View attachment 461787

Season two league table
View attachment 461779

Fixtures from season two
View attachment 461777View attachment 461778View attachment 461776

So what are we left with at the end of the season well look at my strikers
View attachment 461775View attachment 461774View attachment 461773

Download Here
View attachment 461772

As all ways have fun in using this fun tactic and leave feedback :)

Last edited:
I'm a lower league side and it concedes a lot too, may need to tweak so that it's stronger at the back.

hi

Wow, so far so good. beat arsenal 2-0, zenit 4-0 and west ham 2-0, and palace 2-0, and kobenhavn 3-0. im chelsea btw.

Last edited:
"watching a documentary football doctor program on Jose Mourinho he said 433 will all ways beat a 442"

i bet Jose Mourinho will be lost with words after Newcastle beat them 2-0 today, Chelsea 4-3-3, Newcastle 4-4-2.

hehe

"watching a documentary football doctor program on Jose Mourinho he said 433 will all ways beat a 442"

i bet Jose Mourinho will be lost with words after Newcastle beat them 2-0 today, Chelsea 4-3-3, Newcastle 4-4-2.

hehe

lol see if he had used the 433 he would have won on motd said Chelsea used a 4231

This looks to be working great with my Wolves team. They are favorites to get promoted but all the other formations didn't have as much of an impact as this. I will post some screen shots once I finish the season, but so far so good.

This looks to be working great with my Wolves team. They are favorites to get promoted but all the other formations didn't have as much of an impact as this. I will post some screen shots once I finish the season, but so far so good.

can you show some screenshots mate be great fully tested it with England got to the final lost o brazil :(

I'm using similar tactics with Man City. I found this formation to be the best on FM 2010, 2011 & 2012, but it did not work for me on FM 2013. Now it's back on FM 2014!

DEF: 2x CB (Def) + 2x FB (Att)
MID: 1x BWM (Def) + 2x CM (Att)
ATT: 2x DLF (Sup) + 1x AF (Att)

Mentality: I was using Attacking, but now using Standard as I was having 40-50 shots per game with about 2 CCCs. Not sure yet on this. Hoping that less attacking will carve out less, but better chances.

Shouts:
Get Stuck In
Pass Shorter
Work Ball into Box (currently testing this).
It stops the endless, **** long shots at least.I didn't have much success with Fluid or Rigid, so I am sticking with Balanced for now.

I seem to win most matches by 2 or 3 goals, but struggle against weaker teams who sit back.

It is working oke for Liverpool, must because of the good defence. My striker (Aspas, Sturridge, Suarez, Werner) are not scoring a lot of goal (8 matches, 4 goals). I won five, draw 1 and lost 2, so i hope itill be a bit better.

I'm using similar tactics with Man City. I found this formation to be the best on FM 2010, 2011 & 2012, but it did not work for me on FM 2013. Now it's back on FM 2014!

DEF: 2x CB (Def) + 2x FB (Att)
MID: 1x BWM (Def) + 2x CM (Att)
ATT: 2x DLF (Sup) + 1x AF (Att)

Mentality: I was using Attacking, but now using Standard as I was having 40-50 shots per game with about 2 CCCs. Not sure yet on this. Hoping that less attacking will carve out less, but better chances.

Shouts:
Get Stuck In
Pass Shorter
Work Ball into Box (currently testing this).
It stops the endless, **** long shots at least.I didn't have much success with Fluid or Rigid, so I am sticking with Balanced for now.

I seem to win most matches by 2 or 3 goals, but struggle against weaker teams who sit back.

I think with the shots is a bug mate I had the same in some games and only win 3.0

It is working oke for Liverpool, must because of the good defence. My striker (Aspas, Sturridge, Suarez, Werner) are not scoring a lot of goal (8 matches, 4 goals). I won five, draw 1 and lost 2, so i hope itill be a bit better.

is saurez in the centre of the three strikers?

Hows your game going with wolves

is saurez in the centre of the three strikers?

No, I changed the strikers a bit. Centre striker is now a number 10 and the other 2 are deep strikers. It is working better! After 22 matches i'm 1ste (same points as Chelsea) and won 15, lost 4 and 2 draws. But my strikers are scoring 8, 6, 4 and 10. So that is not very good. Any idea to get better scoring strikers?

No, I changed the strikers a bit. Centre striker is now a number 10 and the other 2 are deep strikers. It is working better! After 22 matches i'm 1ste (same points as Chelsea) and won 15, lost 4 and 2 draws. But my strikers are scoring 8, 6, 4 and 10. So that is not very good. Any idea to get better scoring strikers?

cool glad its working for you I might try this tactic toda with Chelsea see if I can get the strikers soring