I seem to be having much more luck with these shouts:

Current Shouts:
Get Stuck In
Pass Shorter
Play Narrower (Much better chances now)

Old Shouts:
Get Stuck In
Pass Shorter
Work Ball into Box (Looked a bit fiddly)

I'm thinking of the old Fabio Capello 4-3-3. I try not to have any player specific instructions such as run at defence (requires good dribbling) or work ball into box (requires good passing & technique) so that I can hopefully use the same tactics with any players and any team and not worry about who to rotate when.

I seem to be having much more luck with these shouts:

Current Shouts:
Get Stuck In
Pass Shorter
Play Narrower (Much better chances now)

Old Shouts:
Get Stuck In
Pass Shorter
Work Ball into Box (Looked a bit fiddly)

I'm thinking of the old Fabio Capello 4-3-3. I try not to have any player specific instructions such as run at defence (requires good dribbling) or work ball into box (requires good passing & technique) so that I can hopefully use the same tactics with any players and any team and not worry about who to rotate when.

I agree with you on this Current Shouts:
Get Stuck In
Pass Shorter
Play Narrower (Much better chances now) I changed a couple my self seems to work better

cool glad its working for you I might try this tactic toda with Chelsea see if I can get the strikers soring

Good luck! I became second, so Liverpool is playing CL. Sold a lot of players and bought a lot, so will see how this season is going. No changed my strikers to Complete forward (Benteke) and the other 2 (also te centre) changed back to your system. Lets play Suarez at that position.

Good luck! I became second, so Liverpool is playing CL. Sold a lot of players and bought a lot, so will see how this season is going. No changed my strikers to Complete forward (Benteke) and the other 2 (also te centre) changed back to your system. Lets play Suarez at that position.

Huntelaar seem to like the setting he started very well on my Chelsea save only played two games try get your striker attributes finishing as high as you can

I have found that 4-3-3 seems to destroy Barce & Madrid much more so than my mid-to-low table Prem League opponents.

I usually have the Centre Mid as the Defensive rock and the Centre Att as the Attacking goalscorer. On the occasions I have beaten Barce & Madrid I had the Centre Att as support and the Wide Att as attack. I may try this again, but as with your tactics have the Centre Mid as the Attacking player too. Then there is more link up in the centre. I could make the Wide Mids as defensive to cover the flanks better.

?????

I have found that 4-3-3 seems to destroy Barce & Madrid much more so than my mid-to-low table Prem League opponents.

I usually have the Centre Mid as the Defensive rock and the Centre Att as the Attacking goalscorer. On the occasions I have beaten Barce & Madrid I had the Centre Att as support and the Wide Att as attack. I may try this again, but as with your tactics have the Centre Mid as the Attacking player too. Then there is more link up in the centre. I could make the Wide Mids as defensive to cover the flanks better.

?????

sounds good give it ago when I was Barcelona I smashed Madrid 5.1 Madrid just cant seem to handle the three cms seesm to counter there 4321 system I noticed

Amazingly I am back using my FM 2012 tactics which completely bombed on FM 2013. With a few shouts that I didn't have before. The Trequartista is back!!!

----Trq---Pch----DLF----
---(att)-(att)--(sup)---
------------------------
------------------------
----AP----BWM----B2B----
---(att)-(def)--(sup)---
------------------------
------------------------
--FB----CB----CB----FB--
(auto)-(def)(def)-(auto)
------------------------
-----------Gk-----------

Shouts

Get Stuck In
Pass Shorter
Play Narrower
Hassle Them

Mentality

(only the FB's on auto actually change roles)

Balanced (start)
Defensive (hold lead)
Attacking (need goal)
Overload (need goalz!!!)

Amazingly I am back using my FM 2012 tactics which completely bombed on FM 2013. With a few shouts that I didn't have before. The Trequartista is back!!!

----Trq---Pch----DLF----
---(att)-(att)--(sup)---
------------------------
------------------------
----AP----BWM----B2B----
---(att)-(def)--(sup)---
------------------------
------------------------
--FB----CB----CB----FB--
(auto)-(def)(def)-(auto)
------------------------
-----------Gk-----------

Shouts

Get Stuck In
Pass Shorter
Play Narrower
Hassle Them

Mentality

Balanced (start)
Defensive (hold lead)
Attacking (need goal)
Overload (need goalz!!!)

who you still playing as again

----Trq---Pch----DLF----
---(att)-(att)--(sup)---
------------------------
------------------------
----AP----BWM----B2B----
---(att)-(def)--(sup)---
------------------------
------------------------
--FB----CB----CB----FB--
(auto)-(def)(def)-(auto)
------------------------
-----------Gk-----------

Shouts

Get Stuck In
Pass Shorter
Play Narrower
Hassle Them

Mentality

Balanced (start)
Defensive (hold lead)
Attacking (need goal)
Overload (need goalz!!!)

Tried this on my long term save. Working well so far. Lots of goals at both ends!

View attachment 458586

that using my tactic looks amazing well done m8

I have spent a lot of money (H). Fine tuning it with the chairman's wallet before venturing into the lower leagues. I have changed the Poacher to Complete Forward as unless the Poacher scores he gets scores < 6.

I have spent a lot of money (H). Fine tuning it with the chairman's wallet before venturing into the lower leagues. I have changed the Poacher to Complete Forward as unless the Poacher scores he gets scores < 6.

how many trophies did you win with man city