Looking forward to giving this a go. I like some variety in my formations and never had a solid 4-3-3. This can go alongside my 4-2-3-1 & 4-4-2 as I hopefully resurrect Aston Villa :D

Looking forward to giving this a go. I like some variety in my formations and never had a solid 4-3-3. This can go alongside my 4-2-3-1 & 4-4-2 as I hopefully resurrect Aston Villa :D

best of luck mate let me know how you get on

4-3-3 is the way! Wingers are stupid. FM is chaos theory.

I always think that to really break a game like FM you need unusual tactics. All standard tactics will be fine for the AI to handle as I assume it's programmed to mirror real football. Weird tactics can win.

Due to the shooting appearing to be appalling for the user's team and great for the AI on FM 2014 my idea was simply to increase possession and shots for me which in turn decreases them for the opposition. This is supposed to bias the match engine's shenanigans more in my favour.

I do find it very odd that these tactics worked perfectly on FM 2010 to FM 2012, bombed completely on FM 2013, but work again on FM 2014. Maybe they removed some 2013 changes from the match engine.

Trophy_Whorder Goal Machine Version Two

View attachment 453506

I have been working on a new tactic with a couple of mods to player instructions and team instruction and it has been successful in my first season with Blackburn rovers bare in mind I am using fmc with the instant result the whole Idea of both of my tactics I wanted to create tactics that will just give you goals and great results.

Player Instructions

Goalkeeper
View attachment 453505

Defenders

View attachment 453504View attachment 453503View attachment 453502View attachment 453501

Midfielders
View attachment 453500View attachment 453499View attachment 453498

AMC or CAM
View attachment 453497

Strikers
View attachment 453496View attachment 453495

Your training schedule

This is one of the main parts to any tactic what your players learn in training is key to what they will do on the pitch first during preseason you want to use focus high tactic from the first game of the season change your main focus to fitness all the way to Christmas time on low intensity come the new year back to tactic intensity high.

Other stuff you like to know

Match Preparation
Once again, I just leave this to my *** manager to sort out this mini feature

Pitch Size
Basic standard

Shouts
Have not used any with this tactic

Team talk: use raikin team talk guide.

OI I never use them let the *** man do them

Table
View attachment 453492

Fixtures
View attachment 453491View attachment 453490

Please download leave feedback good or bad best of luck

Download View attachment 453488

This is what I ended up with

Strikers
View attachment 453480View attachment 453479

Final Fixtures
View attachment 453478

Champions
View attachment 453477

Last edited:
Trophy_Whorder Goal Machine Version Two

View attachment 422062

I have been working on a new tactic with a couple of mods to player instructions and team instruction and it has been successful in my first season with Blackburn rovers bare in mind I am using fmc with the instant result the whole Idea of both of my tactics I wanted to create tactics that will just give you goals and great results.

Player Instructions

Goalkeeper
View attachment 422064

Defenders

View attachment 422067View attachment 422070View attachment 422073View attachment 422074

Midfielders
View attachment 422076View attachment 422079View attachment 422080

AMC or CAM
View attachment 422081

Strikers
View attachment 422084View attachment 422087

Your training schedule

This is one of the main parts to any tactic what your players learn in training is key to what they will do on the pitch first during preseason you want to use focus high tactic from the first game of the season change your main focus to fitness all the way to Christmas time on low intensity come the new year back to tactic intensity high.

Other stuff you like to know

Match Preparation
Once again, I just leave this to my *** manager to sort out this mini feature

Pitch Size
Basic standard

Shouts
Have not used any with this tactic

Team talk: use raikin team talk guide.

OI I never use them let the *** man do them

Table
View attachment 422092

Fixtures
View attachment 422095View attachment 422098

Please download leave feedback good or bad best of luck

Download View attachment 422102

This is what I ended up with

Strikers
View attachment 422124View attachment 422126

Final Fixtures
View attachment 422129

Champions
View attachment 422130

Hey Trophy Whorder, firstly thanks for uploading your tactics. Secondly I am using this with a new Crystal Palace save (although I have chosen Counter rather than Overload - for obvious reasons). Currently three games in the season, and unbeaten; with a 2-1 win to Utd and 2-2 draws to Newcastle and Arsenal. At this stage a point from anyone is good enough for me.

I have a couple of questions about your training for version 1 of this tactic. Do you use High Tactics until the beginning of the season, or until Christmas?

Hey Trophy Whorder, firstly thanks for uploading your tactics. Secondly I am using this with a new Crystal Palace save (although I have chosen Counter rather than Overload - for obvious reasons). Currently three games in the season, and unbeaten; with a 2-1 win to Utd and 2-2 draws to Newcastle and Arsenal. At this stage a point from anyone is good enough for me.

I have a couple of questions about your training for version 1 of this tactic. Do you use High Tactics until the beginning of the season, or until Christmas?

Hi martin yes I use the same training method from the first version of the tactic as soon as you started your save and sett he tactic I then for the first two months high tactic training then from November to the new year fitness then back to tactic hope this helps

Sorry for the late reply had a cold all week kinda sucks been on my ps4 most of the time

Just to say I continued to use the flat 4-3-3 and eventually managed to get Wrexham to win the Champions League. In my brief stint as Wales manager I beat Spain twice.

I will use the same tactics on FM 2015 beta as soon as I get it.

Just to say I continued to use the flat 4-3-3 and eventually managed to get Wrexham to win the Champions League. In my brief stint as Wales manager I beat Spain twice.

I will use the same tactics on FM 2015 beta as soon as I get it.

fair play mate thank you for the great feedback