erikcelander

Reaction score
View attachment 321158
What to do?!? :(
1st season, 1 Jan 2013.
Playing with Arsenal which might be the reason but 118?!?!
Could have signed him for 23.5 in the beginning. Valued to 15.

You should have signed him at the beginning! I got him for just over £20million in my Man Utd game, offering 50% of next transfer will help knock it down but not that much!

Or you could just sign Wellington Nem who is just as good for 100M less.

Or you could just sign Wellington Nem who is just as good for 100M less.

He is good but Bale is unreal on this game Nem couldnt lace his boots, Bale is just behind Messi, Ronaldo and Falcao he has played 12 years for me on my Man Utd save my first signing and is retiring at th age of 35 in the 2025 season

Bale is overrated :)
Just easier to sign players who're just as good, isn't on the same level as Ronaldo, Messi and Cavani.

Since i was only at jan in first season, i recreated the save, switching götze for bale (H)

i dont rate bale at all for the price he goes for.... he is just not worth the cash...

Don't get what you're trying to prove by posting his history for you, I could just as easily show you him from mine where he's never won a single thing and still plays for spurs. That wouldn't prove he's terrible though.

Don't get what you're trying to prove by posting his history for you, I could just as easily show you him from mine where he's never won a single thing and still plays for spurs. That wouldn't prove he's terrible though.
Just showing that for me he has been a beast and in my side for over 10 years wasnt trying to prove anything, we are allowed different opinions you know just because you dont like him doesnt make him a poor player,i have signed the likes of Nem and hes done **** for me but i dont say he is overrated, i signed Jovetic at the same time and he was shocking might be good for someone else no need to get all huffy about it though

Sure I don't like him as a person , doesn't mean he's a poor player, I never said he was in the slightest.
I said he was overrated because he is, he's a very good winger but he's also massively expensive and can be a right pain to sign. You can sign better suited players for a lot less money and a lot easier who'll do just as good if not better.
Not being huffy in the slightest, just giving another opinion which is that he's not worth the price.

I also have bought Bale in my 1st save for a bargains (30 Mill €), but with the new database update i can'tr buy him for less than 100 Mill €!! Simply not real....

Signed Bale for my AC Milan side in the second season January window for 40M. I wouldn't suggest him really, having to rotate him and Alaba at left back as El Sharaawy and Gotze are so much better in the left wing position.

118m for Bale? No thanks. Waste of money.

How can you say Bale is over rated in real life ?

Honestly? Quite easily, He been this brilliant for 2 months, and people are saying he is on par with Ronaldo.

He's not even on par with Mata.

Honestly? Quite easily, He been this brilliant for 2 months, and people are saying he is on par with Ronaldo.

He's not even on par with Mata.

Totally agree with the comparisons to Ronaldo etc, also agree with him not being any where near Mata theres a few i can think of.

But to say he has only been good for 2 months is a bit harsh. If it was a foreign player doing what he has done people would be jizzing out their eye balls.

( Although i half agree, some people are overrating him to a certain extent )

Just didnt know what you exactly meant by overrated has he has been top quality and deserves praise.

Totally agree with the comparisons to Ronaldo etc, also agree with him not being any where near Mata theres a few i can think of.

But to say he has only been good for 2 months is a bit harsh. If it was a foreign player doing what he has done people would be jizzing out their eye balls.

( Although i half agree, some people are overrating him to a certain extent )

Just didnt know what you exactly meant by overrated has he has been top quality and deserves praise.

Really? Why aren't the media going crazy for Michu, Mata, Hazard, Dembele, Cazorla..,
The fact that Bale is British is why the media are so far up his ****, he's had a brilliant two months yes, but apart from that he's been fairly average. His play is very simple to read and understand and he's easy to shut down if he plays central.

Really? Why aren't the media going crazy for Michu, Mata, Hazard, Dembele, Cazorla..,
The fact that Bale is British is why the media are so far up his ****, he's had a brilliant two months yes, but apart from that he's been fairly average. His play is very simple to read and understand and he's easy to shut down if he plays central.

Media have been going crazy over Michu, Mata Hazard and Cazorla maybe not Dembele .. They have all had their turn off being in the spotlight after playing fantastic.

But i do agree that its because he is british he gets the hype. But for what he has done albeit being in the 2 months or not he has been up with the very best.

( P.S im a Newcastle fan not a Spurs fans, and i cant stand the bloke but he has been great this season )

What im pretty much saying is that it seems he is not getting the praise he deserves off some people ( yet he is getting too much off alot " by comparing him to ronaldo etc " )