Welcome to FM Base
Want access to our Standard Logo Megapack and P20 kit packs? You know what to do!
Register

Tshibuabua

Formia

Jun 3, 2010
I was just browsing the Belgian league, and came across this attacking midfielder, Bavon Tshibuabua. I don't have any experience with him, and there are tons of good attacking midfielders, but he looks like a decent prospect.

View attachment 97791

keshs001

May 19, 2010
He looks like a good buy for Championship level clubs, which I am. So thanks for sharing, I'll look into him now.

Also do you think I would need the belgian league loaded up?

Formia

Jun 3, 2010
He looks like a good buy for Championship level clubs, which I am. So thanks for sharing, I'll look into him now.

Also do you think I would need the belgian league loaded up?
I'm not sure, probably I guess. But he was in the first team and not the youth squad, whereas Mats Rits is in the youth team.

keshs001

May 19, 2010
I'm not sure, probably I guess. But he was in the first team and not the youth squad, whereas Mats Rits is in the youth team.
I'l still check him, I might have the Belgium leagues loaded already, since I loaded lots of league but forgot Spain so I don't think I can get Mats Rits.

Joss

Nov 23, 2009
www.arsenalreport.com
Nice find, might want to ask Raikan about him, see what he thinks, if he knows him (which i'm sure he does!). Thanks for sharing, i'll have a look when i'm next on.

EDIT: Sorry mate, can't find him on my current save :(. I'll have a look on another one for you in a bit.

Last edited:

Ben

I am a biased ****.
Jan 21, 2009
Looks pretty good, not on my game (haven't got Belgian leagues loaded). Will take a proper look at him next time I do load the Belgian leagues.

Formia

Jun 3, 2010
OK I guess you need the Belgian league loaded, but I am considering managing his team, so if I do I will tell you how he develops.

I

iNickStuff

I thought it was you spelling Tshabalala wrong.

I will take a look at him soon :)