Formia

Reaction score
I was just browsing the Belgian league, and came across this attacking midfielder, Bavon Tshibuabua. I don't have any experience with him, and there are tons of good attacking midfielders, but he looks like a decent prospect.

View attachment 97791

I'll take a peek, cheers for sharing mate.
Belgian League's got plenty of young, cheap and decent talent.

He looks like a good buy for Championship level clubs, which I am. So thanks for sharing, I'll look into him now.

Also do you think I would need the belgian league loaded up?

He looks like a good buy for Championship level clubs, which I am. So thanks for sharing, I'll look into him now.

Also do you think I would need the belgian league loaded up?

I'm not sure, probably I guess. But he was in the first team and not the youth squad, whereas Mats Rits is in the youth team.

I'm not sure, probably I guess. But he was in the first team and not the youth squad, whereas Mats Rits is in the youth team.

I'l still check him, I might have the Belgium leagues loaded already, since I loaded lots of league but forgot Spain so I don't think I can get Mats Rits.

Nice find, might want to ask Raikan about him, see what he thinks, if he knows him (which i'm sure he does!). Thanks for sharing, i'll have a look when i'm next on.

EDIT: Sorry mate, can't find him on my current save :(. I'll have a look on another one for you in a bit.

Last edited:
Looks pretty good, not on my game (haven't got Belgian leagues loaded). Will take a proper look at him next time I do load the Belgian leagues.

OK I guess you need the Belgian league loaded, but I am considering managing his team, so if I do I will tell you how he develops.

ive just put a bid in for him and i shall let you know how much you can get him for and how he turns out :)

I thought it was you spelling Tshabalala wrong.

I will take a look at him soon :)