Ben

I am a biased ****.
Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can download it? I've recently had it however have lost it because something happened to my computer! Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks fella's

Awesome boozemonster - the lack of a part-time training schedule was most annoying as I can never seem to get results with training schedules. Huge thanks :)

its by no means great, but then again its impossible to create a P/T training thats going to improve your players dramatically. As long as your players are getting pitch time it seems to work though. I have found that an older player who doenst play too much suffers badly, but that happens anyway with P/T players.

It just a training schedule created by someone named Tug :p

Its been the best around for 2-3 games now. Well worth using.

It will improve your players more than the default training or you could try and make your own

Nah sounds too much like hard work, just guna' download this lol!

Cheers.

---------- Post added at 05:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:45 PM ----------

Does anyone have any instructions for downloading it I.E. what programme to open it with? I got it fom the freewebs link Finn posted as boozemonsters didn't work for some reason?

---------- Post added at 06:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:52 PM ----------

Nevermind, ive done it!

godbless the double post script thingy

Just downloaded TUG's
How do I use it ?????
just go to youre football manager 09 game file usually located on c drive open the file and inside you should find a schedules file if not then simply make 1. Put youre downloaded training file into it then run the game go to training schedules and then new schedules inside you should find the schedule name click on it and then press import then go back to youre game and the training schedule will be there. Hope this is of some use for you:)

what file do i need on my computer to download this, and other programs or downloads such as skins, etc??

thanks

Last edited: