Is tugs training the best training method out there, or would you recomend a different one?

I'd recomend Darkstarrstraining 2009

No offence to Tugs,great training ive been using it for ages but i found out that lots of players increase in the first periods and then starts decreasing again.

While I dont have that problem with darkstars training,sure some stats drops back but most of the players keep developing or atleast keeping their gained stats

Hmm what folder you put it the Steam one on the computer or the documents one?
Ive got it in tactics but I can't seem to import them.

just downloaded it where do i save it to in the football manager folders?

where can i get the darkstar training thingy?
never mind i found it;)

Last edited:
i have been using this training pack im my second season (huddersfield) i was promoted 1st and ow in championship and in play offs only 10 games in though. But training pack working well

do any of you tweek tugs traning when in pre season?

if so what do you do? increase physical & arobic?

i dont understand why everyone likes this training its shocking, my top players stats have decreased... make your own its better and like Tonas579 said not evryones the same

Tugs has been a total letdown for me. Most of my players stats have gone down instead of improved. It almost seems the more emphasis you put onto one area, the worse the effects are.

I had Fazio (CB) have an increase in his finishing, yet his tackling has goes down, makes no sense whatsoever.

its by no means great, but then again its impossible to create a P/T training thats going to improve your players dramatically. As long as your players are getting pitch time it seems to work though. I have found that an older player who doenst play too much suffers badly, but that happens anyway with P/T players.

Meening To say thanks for your training mate :D, been one of the main facotrs of getting me were i am today on my FM story lol

How do you download it? When I right click the links 'save target as' isnt available. Only 'save link as' is. How can I sort this or is there any other place I can get it from?

My Players are getting worse each day. I really have a training problem. Why is that happen?
I give my team a hard training, but still, the status consecutively drop.

I brought Sergio Aguero, and give him a Intensive training. His Status is dropping down.
Can Somebody help me make things better?

My Players are getting worse each day. I really have a training problem. Why is that happen?
I give my team a hard training, but still, the status consecutively drop.

I brought Sergio Aguero, and give him a Intensive training. His Status is dropping down.
Can Somebody help me make things better?
and look at his morale and energy! if you put him on first group and you are managing the first group training and also you are lower than 3 it may happen too.