focafoca18

Reaction score
Dear All,

one of the most beautiful experience, when you will start a career in Football Manager, is made it with your favourite team, player, nation...
Another is to take an historical team and try to come back to the glorious past this team have....
My career start in the middle...

1420883.png

In the middle because Pisa is an historical team, more than 110 years, but in real didn't have any great result in Italy.......
In italian SERIE A, didn't reach more than 11th place, win 2 edition of MITROPA CUP but is really a poor cup...
And in the middle because i didn't talk about my favourite team or player, but the forwarder of this team , LORENZO LUCCA, is one of the great young italian player i like to follow.

What i wanna made, in this 5 years , is:

Made PISA a great team for Italian SERIE A (so, i need to reach SERIE A first and then try to stay every year in the first 10 places)
Made LORENZO LUCCA the top scorer of history for PISA (at the moment, ENZO LONI have 78 goals)
Try to give to PISA also the first official partecipation to one of the top european cup

FOLLOW ME! :)

Good luck with this. Lucca looks like he could turn into a **** of a player in this years game

HERE WE GO!
Screenshot (486).jpg

Here some stats of PISA and my GEM, LORENZO LUCCA!

Screenshot (487).jpg

Screenshot (488).jpg

MARKET!

Pisa have , basically, a good team for try to reach middle table of SERIE B (Media predict: 11th)...what i try to made is increase YOUNG POWER of team, with some players who can help PISA to develop a good idea of play for next 5/10 years...
Of course FINANCES are not so good (less than 1M) so i try to sell some players for reach money i need...

Screenshot (495).jpg

For my back, i take one of the HOT PROSPECT in Italy (PAPETTI) and also the left defender SERRANO

Screenshot (494).jpg

Screenshot (492).jpg

In the middle, i will take LEKO because is young......and, for sure, because is free :)

Screenshot (493).jpg

As i play with a 4-2-4, i need to increase power of my wingers.... BENJAMIN RODRIGUEZ is a very good young guy who can play left and right!

Screenshot (491).jpg

Forward.....i cannot take AREZO (not possible to have not comunitary players in B league..), FACUNDO COLIDIO don't want to come (ask me around 1M of wage, too much for category).....this 17 years old norwegian player can be the right solution for increase my front power!

Screenshot (490).jpg

JULY - AUGUST

We will start to create our career, we made some interesting friendly ...
But first official match (ITALIAN CUP) give me a not good result.....ok, SAMPDORIA is a very good team of SERIE A, ok that we pass from 2-0 to 2-2 with a great LUCCA (score and purchase the penalty) but take goal in last 5 minute is so bad!
In SERIE B, a good start with 7 points and first 2 goals for my little star.... we hope to continue!!

Screenshot (497).jpg

LEAGUE TABLE:

Screenshot (499).jpg

SEE YOU SOON WITH SEPTEMBER- OCTOBER!

SEPTEMBER- OCTOBER 2021

We give a great BOOST to our season......

Screenshot (501).jpg

We start with a lost, we finish with a bad lost....Against BENEVENTO ok, is a good team, and is one of the best team for our championship, but last with COSENZA is too bad, we change a lot of players for give a breathe but result is terrible!!
BUT
In the middle, 6 stunning victories, more big than result can say!!!

And the TABLE is too happy for us!!

Screenshot (503).jpg

My Jem and his partner Cohen have a good start

Screenshot (504).jpg

Next 2 months are so important, play with LECCE , PARMA and MONZA can say if we can hope in SERIE A or not...

Screenshot (502).jpg

STAY TUNED!!!!​

HOW WE FINISH 2021?

First of all....WE FINISH 2021 in FIRST PLACE! Lucca give a great boost to our season, and we take a little bit of GAP from the others...

Screenshot (506).jpg

Only one defeat, Lucca score 7 in 8 matches, and we also find finally a great Sivertsen (who score an amazing HATTRICK against Como)

And table smile a lot!! :)

Screenshot (505).jpg

+8 from TERNANA and SPAL, +9 from BRESCIA.....great numbers for us!!

Screenshot (509).jpg

LUCCA!!!!! And also Papetti, who score like a FC but is a DC :)

And now....next year!! :) 2022 is coming!!

Screenshot (508).jpg

BRESCIA - BENEVENTO - CREMONESE...

My season , great at the moment, can change in those 13 days....stay tuned!! :)

2022, can be a GOLD YEAR??

For have it, we need to give some new faces to our team!
I try in August, but fail....in January, Mr. COLIDIO ask less about wage, so...
LADIES AND GENTLEMAN, FACUNDO COLIDIO!

Screenshot (513).png

From LAZIO, we take an hot prospect like DC....for next year, because when he arrive, he have a bad injury and have 6 months.. :(
JORGE SILVA

Screenshot (511).jpg

If is free, is better, people say...so, my new GOALKEEPER is better... :)
From PORTO, FRANCISCO MEIXEDO

Screenshot (512).jpg

We need to sell a good young player, but market ask it...

screenshot-510-jpg.566251

Result, what they say???? I can pass terrible TRIANGLE?

screenshot-514-jpg.566252

4 points..... against Brescia only one goal in last minute give me the draw...
against Benevento, is LORENZO LUCCA SHOW!
With CREMONESE, a bad matches (but can happened)
Then, 4 great victories (COHEN and COLIDIO, OMG!)

TABLE IS
screenshot-517-jpg.566253

12 point to TERNANA, BENEVENTO GOES DOWN!!!
And first RECORD, with 68 goals i have the best scoring season in my HISTORY!

About scoring table, LUCCA increase and COHEN/PAPETTI are on fire!!!

screenshot-519-jpg.566254

END OF SEASON!

screenshot-515-jpg.566255

Last 11 matches.....11 finals, i need to keep my 14 points from BRESCIA to have my SERIE A!!

STAY TUNED!​

Attachments

• Screenshot (510).jpg
    Screenshot (510).jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 639
  • Screenshot (514).jpg
    Screenshot (514).jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 645
  • Screenshot (517).jpg
    Screenshot (517).jpg
    144.8 KB · Views: 644
  • Screenshot (519).jpg
    Screenshot (519).jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 647
  • Screenshot (515).jpg
    Screenshot (515).jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 643
Forward.....i cannot take AREZO (not possible to have not comunitary players in B league..), FACUNDO COLIDIO don't want to come (ask me around 1M of wage, too much for category).....this 17 years old norwegian player can be the right solution for increase my front power!

You could've signed him and left him on loan at River (Montevideo) for this season (the team will normally ask this during negotiations and the player is happy to stay there).
That way your team would have no issues with the nonEU spots, the player would keep developing for a year and you'd get him nice and ready for next year in Serie A (assuming the team promotes that is).

Other than that, remarkable performance so far. The team seems to be set on course for straight promotion for Serie A and you're crafting a very young yet talented squad, it'll be interesting to see how they fare in Italy's top flight for sure.
Good work so far and good luck with the season's last stretch, be sure to cinch that league title ^^

.P.S.: Lucca is an absolute unit, I'm constantly keeping an eye on him just in case I can't keep Vlahovic in my save (I see him as the perfect replacement).

You could've signed him and left him on loan at River (Montevideo) for this season (the team will normally ask this during negotiations and the player is happy to stay there).
That way your team would have no issues with the nonEU spots, the player would keep developing for a year and you'd get him nice and ready for next year in Serie A (assuming the team promotes that is).

Other than that, remarkable performance so far. The team seems to be set on course for straight promotion for Serie A and you're crafting a very young yet talented squad, it'll be interesting to see how they fare in Italy's top flight for sure.
Good work so far and good luck with the season's last stretch, be sure to cinch that league title ^^

.P.S.: Lucca is an absolute unit, I'm constantly keeping an eye on him just in case I can't keep Vlahovic in my save (I see him as the perfect replacement).

Unfortunately, game didn't allow me to made offer for a not EU player (also England players). If i can buy but not register, of course i will try to made and give on loan or leave one year in selling team, but in real is impossible to offer!!
Hope to give you some great news in around 2 hours, and i also hope LUCCA can continue to work as this year....

END OF SEASON!

We finish this season with a really bad MARCH, where i made only 5 points in 4 matches, and i loose 2-3 against TERNANA.....
COSENZA and LECCE didn't help me (only 2 draws)...

But in APRIL, my climb will be definitive, and...

Screenshot (522).jpg

GREATTTTTTTTT!!!!!

Screenshot (524).jpg

LEAGUE TABLE

Screenshot (529).jpg

BEST 11 and TEAM STATS

Screenshot (528).jpg

Screenshot (526).jpg

COHEN IS A REALLY SUPERSTAR!!! Marin very great midfield...and LUCCA, my TOP SCORER.....But also COLIDIO give me a good hand!!!
BUT THE SCORER TABLE ... :(
Screenshot (530).jpg

LUCCA was injuried for 1 match, and DONNARUMMA become the best scorer in this year....

LAST STATS.....we made some record for PISA...
86 Points in a season .... RECORD
27 VICTORIES in a season ... RECORD
94 goals scored in a season ... RECORD

Screenshot (531).jpg

First to start the new season, a little bit of last messages....

LUCCA is the best player and the best young player!!

Screenshot (532).jpg

Screenshot (533).jpg

And i'm the best Coach in B series for 2021/2022 season!

Screenshot (538).jpg

But not only...we've also best defender!! Papetti, amazing player!!

Screenshot (536).jpg

And in TOP 11, we've 5 players!!
Lucca, Cohen, Marin, Papetti and also Serrano....GREAT!!!

Screenshot (535).jpg

Pisa is totally happy about my work!

Screenshot (539).jpg

And, last thing.....unfortunately, i cannot Buy Haaland..... :) :)

Screenshot (537).jpg

City spend a lot....i can give 165m, they give 165M....i think is not the same...ahahahahaha

SE YOU SOON!!!

NEW SEASON 2022/2023

MARKET

So active market for us....13 players buyed, 11 selled....we sell very well older people we have (NICOLAS, CARACCIOLO,BEGHETTO,MASTINU) and we loose 2 good defenders (HERNANNSSON and LEVERBE) but i think we buy some really interestin young and hot prospect!

Screenshot (541).jpg

TEAM PRESENTATION - BACK

This is my LINE UP
BACK......STRONG!
We've not a lot of CM or KG, but we've young players and quality....

Screenshot (542).jpg

GOALKEEPERS

All my goalkeepers can play...
MEIXEDO is the most talent prospect, but in real is in 3rd position
Screenshot (546).jpg

PLOGMANN come to me for free, and is a very good goalkeeper
Screenshot (547).jpg

PLIZZARI...last arrive, hot prospect, i think can be my N°1
Screenshot (545).jpg

DEFENDER - CENTER

THALLER come for free....very good but not my first choice
Screenshot (548).jpg

PAPETTI....my TOP PLAYER
Screenshot (549).jpg

PULIDO....is very very very good
Screenshot (550).jpg

JORGE SILVA.....last choice, i think is not enought for SERIE A
Screenshot (551).jpg

DEFENDER - RIGHT/LEFT

BIRINDELLI have a very good specs, can be really a good choice
Screenshot (552).jpg

COSTINHA ... my new LR come from Portugal and is a very good player!!
Screenshot (553).jpg

MONTOIA is too young, but i think can play a lot of matches
Screenshot (554).jpg

SERRANO ... no other words to describe one of the best free player in the game....HOT!
Screenshot (555).jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot (550).jpg
    Screenshot (550).jpg
    158.4 KB · Views: 8
TEAM PRESENTATION - MIDDLE/FRONT

My LINE-UP from middle to front is IMPRESSIVE....PISA is a team who need to reach a good save for avoid the relegation, but in real i think EUROPE can arrive in this year!!

Screenshot (544).jpg

MIDFIELD

QUAINI, italian good player...not so phisical but very good mind!
Screenshot (556).jpg

FOLORUNSHO , last year made a good SERIE B championship with Pordenone, for NAPOLI can go out with very low money, so why not??
Screenshot (557).jpg

TOURE' , when you need MUSCLE, you can select this player!!
Screenshot (558).jpg

MARIN... One of the best player of last season, wanna be also a great SERIE A player!
Screenshot (559).jpg

SFORZA, talent class and quantity, all in one player!! Can be really a CRACK!
Screenshot (560).jpg

DIOMANDE' is the STAR, can play also LEFT WINGER but i want it for give quality to my MIDFIELD
Screenshot (561).jpg

WINGERS RIGHT/LEFT
All my wingers can be also great forwarders, so can be a REAL 4-2-4!!!

COHEN in real can play wherever you need, is a STRONG and QUALITY JOLLY!!
Screenshot (562).jpg

PIRI is a good player, come from REAL MADRID YOUNG TEAM and i hope can be a very good player
Screenshot (563).jpg

FATAWU can be a really AMAZING CRACK in game! The perfect RIGHT WINGER!
Screenshot (564).jpg

SIIRA SIVERTSEN is a good striker, but have a lot of quality also for play like LEFT WINGER
Screenshot (566).jpg

RODRIGUEZ can be the perfect LEFT WINGER!
Screenshot (568).jpg

FORWARDER

COLIDIO, i think can be the perfect partner with LUCCa!
Screenshot (565).jpg

DIVKOVIC ...when i see that DIVKOVIC come back to play in Slovacchia, i immediately buy it (for very low money) because this speedy player can really score a lot of goals for me!
Screenshot (567).jpg

LORENZO LUCCA....THE STAR, no other word can explain what LORENZO is for PISA....
Screenshot (569).jpg

FIRST MATCHES

2022 is a particular year....preparation and matches start in JULY because in NOVEMBER/DECEMBER we have the WORLD CUP!
So we start with a lot of GREAT FRIENDLY (LEVEL FRIENDLY) and also i will start with SERIE A CHAMPIONSHIP!

Screenshot (571).jpg

WHAT A PISA!!!! I'll start with an amazing 4 stunning victories, where LUCCA made an HATTRICK and be SO STRONG, like all the team!
Then arrive 3 draws, 2 with strong teams like Roma dn Milan, and one strange draw with SALERNITANA where , from 0-2 , i take 3 goals and i only draw in last minute with a penalty! My team is young, i need to give to my players the good appeal for stay in match for all 100 minutes! In middle, very good victory in ITALIAN CUP!

LEAGUE TABLE

League table is so good, i hope JUVENTUS can start to loose some points
Screenshot (570).jpg

NEXT MATCHES

We have 3 matches in SEPTEMBER and a REALLY STRONG OCTOBER (Fiorentina, Juve, Lazio and Inter), then in 2022 only a match with SPAL for ITALIAN CUP...

Screenshot (573).jpg

STAY TUNED!!!!​

Attachments

• Screenshot (558).jpg
    Screenshot (558).jpg
    154.6 KB · Views: 10
  • Screenshot (558).jpg
    Screenshot (558).jpg
    154.6 KB · Views: 11
END OF YEAR 2022 , ALSO WITH WORLD CUP!

First of all......ITALY IS THE MOST GREAT PLACE TO STAY IF YOU LIKE SPORT, ALSO IN 2022! :)
AFTER EURO 2020(2021) , WE ALSO WIN THE WORLD CUP!! MANCINI LEAVE AS THE BEST CT IN THE WORLD!

Screenshot (579).jpg

PISA....
Lucca, my dear Lucca...2 months of a GREAT, GREAT player!!!
5 hard matches, he score 3 goals and we take 11 points....very good!!!
Against Ternana and Venezia we take 6 point, with LUCCA SHOW
We also reach next round of Italian Cup, but we need 120 minute for win against SPAL...

Screenshot (581).jpg

LEAGUE TABLE
14 games without loose, 3RD place (4RD if Napoli win against Roma)...is an amazing start for my team!!!
Sassuolo (out of Europe) is 6 points behind!

Screenshot (583).jpg

2023!!!
We start against Sassuolo for increase the GAP, and we have 2 months full of matches....

Screenshot (582).jpg

SCORING TABLE
So exited to say that LUCCA IS THE TOP SCORER!!!!

Screenshot (584).jpg

MARKET

Next POST is dedicated to market and start of year, but we can anticipate 2 things:
1) We Loose 2 good players
TOURE , didn't play so much so when Sevilla offer around 5M, i say YES!
COHEN...is a piece of my heart, but is impossible to say NO when Leipzig offer more than 17M...but now we need to find 2 player to forget him, because COHEN was a complete JOLLY

2) We already cover the EXTRA-EUROPE space for next year....we take 2 african young player and we leave 1 year more on loan....

ABASS SAMARI is the new KEBBEH, low price but amazing stats...i think that if i'll start a new career, is one of the more speed signed player!!

Screenshot (576).jpg

EVANS EENEE is a real bet....same team of Samari, great stats, can be a great forwarder!!

Screenshot (577).jpg

STAY TUNED, for PISA 2023!!​

When I saw how young your squad was (the oldest one was 26 y.o) I thought that you'd struggle way more in the top flight... But dang! I couldn't be more wrong even if I tried xD
Fantastic job so far and Lucca is on fire, the kid is an absolute unit. ^^
.P.S.: Atalanta signed Esposito? Fantastic signing there (shame the team is underperforming big time though)

When I saw how young your squad was (the oldest one was 26 y.o) I thought that you'd struggle way more in the top flight... But dang! I couldn't be more wrong even if I tried xD
Fantastic job so far and Lucca is on fire, the kid is an absolute unit. ^^
.P.S.: Atalanta signed Esposito? Fantastic signing there (shame the team is underperforming big time though)

LUCCA IS REALLY AMAZING....The problem is that if ITALY didn't call him, he wanna go to a better team....i hope to reache Europe this year!!
I sell COHEN so new captain in...LUCCA! :) :) I hope can be a great trick for have him for long long time...

And yes, Esposito is really good and have a MONSTER QUOTATION, Atalanta sell Zapata to Milan and buy Esposito!

JANUARY 2023

As i already say in previous post, LUCCA ask me to be selled for play in National Team...

Screenshot (586).jpg

I say NO, he say YES, i tell him that is the new Captain.....i didn't solve, but give him this responsability made a BOOST to my team....
And i also buy some interesting players for reach an European qualification...

MARKET

Screenshot (595).jpg

Screenshot (588).jpg

Screenshot (589).jpg

Screenshot (590).jpg

Screenshot (591).jpg

Screenshot (592).jpg

Screenshot (594).jpg

1) Yes, i like NORWAY ahahahaha
2) Moleiro can be really a CRACK, like RONNINGEN JORGENSEN and NORMANN WILLIAMSEN!!!!

And my January say that......

Screenshot (599).jpg

WE ARE AMAZING!!!! Matches are easy, but against ATALANTA and SASSUOLO i really made some impressive matches....
The first defeat of the season , in ITALIAN CUP, don't make me happy BUT is normal, also because in this competition i didn't use LUCCA, PAPETTI ecc ecc...

LEAGUE TABLE smile me...

Screenshot (596).jpg

Impressive +19 from Atalanta, for stay in EUROPE....and, for stay in CHAMPIONS LEAGUE qualification, i have 11 points from NAPOLI....
I don't think i can win, JUVENTUS is so strong (last 2 matches, two 1-0 at 90+1 and 90+2) and full of the better players in Italy....
BUT....
JUVENTUS DON'T HAVE LUCCA!

Screenshot (597).jpg

Yes, also DIVKOVIC start to score a lot, but LUCCA score more than 1 goal every match....is AMAZING!!!

Now, FEBRUARY and MARCH...

Screenshot (598).jpg

3 hard matches, all far from Pisa....i really really hope to reach more than 18 points in those 8 matches....

FOLLOW ME!! :)

PISA LOOSE!!!!

Yes, smashing title, but for first time of my season i loose in Italian serie A.....
The bad thing is thst i loose 2 matches, against my top rivals Milan and Juventus....
In real, Juventus ask me to anticipate a match (if you look previous post, i don't have to play against him) and have this match 3 days after Napoli cut my power...

Screenshot (604).jpg

BTW, 21 points in 9 matches are not so bad....Lucca other 10 goals, Divkovic (7) is the perfect shoulder...

SCORE TABLE

LUCCA is on fire, only PETAGNA is near him like Min/GOAL.... Divkovic wanna reach 3rd place, but DUVAN ZAPATA start to score a lot!!

Screenshot (602).jpg

LEAGUE TABLE

Screenshot (601).jpg

We are save!!! And, i can say it not officially but we're in EUROPE (99%) next year!!! potencial 27 points remained, 30 points from Torino and Atalanta who have 1 game less...Yes, i know, we're first, but Juventus is unbeatable...

BUT...

Screenshot (605).jpg

JUVE is in 3 competitions....and have Roma-Atalanta-Torino (derby)-Milan and Napoli....
Last 4 matches, i don't know why they play every time later than me, BUT i know we can DO IT!
Last 2 matches are 6 point, very hard for me are Fiorentina, Lazio, Inter and Atalanta....i hope to have also 3 points against Sampdoria, Sassuolo and Bologna...

PISA, YOU CAN DO IT!!
(PS: Lucca can beat scoring record of Higuain and Immobile, 36 goals....)​

Last edited:
OMG!!!!

First 2 news, before starting this month...
1) Lucca play for Italy!!! I Hope now he can stay a little bit more quiet and didn't ask me to go away...

Screenshot (607).jpg

2) TORINO and ATALANTA didn't win, so....NEXT YEAR I'M IN EUROPE!!!

Screenshot (608).jpg

And the month continue in amazing way!!

Screenshot (610).jpg

15 points, amazing!!! And for me, next year, CHAMPIONS LEAGUE!!!!

Screenshot (609).jpg

LEAGUE TABLE

Juventus is here...only 1 point .....i need to win all the other 4 matches...

Screenshot (612).jpg

SCORE TABLE:
Divkovic reach Zapata and Donnarumma, 3rd place.....and LUCCA, no word! Score record and other 4 matches to play!!

Screenshot (613).jpg

APOTEOSI!!!!

PISA WIN!!!!

Screenshot (616).jpg

OMG!!!! Juventus loose in all competitions, my player are so strong and i made 10 points in last 4 matches...

Screenshot (619).jpg

LEAGUE TABLE

Screenshot (620).jpg

SCORE TABLE, ASSIST TABLE

Screenshot (621).jpg

Screenshot (622).jpg

SOME RECORDS

Screenshot (624).jpg

Screenshot (623).jpg

Screenshot (627).jpg

Screenshot (626).jpg

Screenshot (625).jpg

END OF SEASON...

AMAZING SEASON.....no words to describe what PISA do this year!
LUCCA....oh, LUCCA, what AMAZING player is LUCCA!!!

Now, new season...LUCCA need 19 goals to become the best scorer of PISA HISTORY, and can reach it in only 3 seasons!!!

STAY TUNED!!

Attachments

• Screenshot (614).jpg
    Screenshot (614).jpg
    175.4 KB · Views: 8
Boy... Now I regret not being able to bet for your squad... XD
Saying that the team overachieved big time would be an epic understatement, what Pisa has done in this save is something that very few teams have managed to achieved in real life.
I wonder how the lads will fare on continental football (how many club grown players do you have on your squad by the way?), winning some European silverware would be massive... But let's face it: the biggest trophy is keeping a hold on Lucca no matter what.
Congratulations for the Scudetto and keep up the fantastic work ^^
.P.S.: Donnaruma keeping Ternana on Serie A all on his own is also something quite amazing by the way xD