Boy... Now I regret not being able to bet for your squad... XD
Saying that the team overachieved big time would be an epic understatement, what Pisa has done in this save is something that very few teams have managed to achieved in real life.
I wonder how the lads will fare on continental football (how many club grown players do you have on your squad by the way?), winning some European silverware would be massive... But let's face it: the biggest trophy is keeping a hold on Lucca no matter what.
Congratulations for the Scudetto and keep up the fantastic work ^^
.P.S.: Donnaruma keeping Ternana on Serie A all on his own is also something quite amazing by the way xD

DONNARUMMA have very good stats, but 32 years old....
Big problem now is keep a good team with all the big teams who want my great players and a lot of players who didn't wanna come to me (or because PISA is little, or because in Tuscany all teams are near so you cannot take players from EMPOLI, FIORENTINA ...)
I hope to reach some good result!

THIRD CHAPTER.....PISA IN EUROPE!!

First of all, the best news we can receive....
We're in Champions League , so LUCCA is happy to stay in TUSCANY!!

Screenshot (628).png

BUT, of course, we need to have a good market for stay in Europe....

Some players will leave (Marin, Divkovic , Serrano the biggest one) but a lot of Young, Italian and GREAT players wanna come!!!

Screenshot (640).png

IVO MAMMINI, very good young player, cannot play for me but , on loan, can increase for sure
Screenshot (629).png

BRIAN ODDEI is a CRACK....i think that , with CANCELLIERI, can give to LUCCA final consacration!
Screenshot (630).png

CANCELLIERI, another great buy for Pisa!!
Screenshot (631).png

GIORGIO SCALVINI, great devender, very good stats!!
Screenshot (632).png

EYUP AYDIN , Bayern give us this 2004 class for 1M, he play 2 matcehs and i'm IN LOVE! Marin who??
Screenshot (633).png

AFONSO SOUSA some years ago was a crack (in FM20, if i remember well), i hope he can repeat same ! :)
Screenshot (634).png

MY LEFT DEFENDER.....Really GREAT!
Screenshot (635).png

MARCO DA GRACA have very good stats, my dream is a very good italian couple of bomber!!
Screenshot (636).png

EMILIO ARISTIZABAL is a very good 2005, but of course i need to send him on loan!
Screenshot (637).png

LUKA ROMERO, when i look that some teams try to take him, i say "Why not??" Young and can cover all the parts
Screenshot (638).png

RAOUL BELLANOVA, another great italian defender!!
Screenshot (639).png

TEAM IS MADE, now we need to start well!!
And Cancellieri start very well!!!

Screenshot (642).png

BUT MATCHES are so easy.....we need to see in SERIE A what we can do!!

Screenshot (641).png

First 10 matches, NAPOLI , LAZIO and INTER can say something more, but attention also to UDINESE and SAMPDORIA!

STAY TUNED!​

PISA ON FIRE!!!!!

We finish market, with last very good buy and some loan...

Screenshot (645).png

YURIEL CELI, VERY VERY GOOD!

Screenshot (646).png

CL....i take a very good ROUND STAGE, i can fight with BENFICA

Screenshot (644).png

But of course i cannot win....BUT, 100 Euro to Pisa can be putted, you can win 100.100,00 Euro and is not bad! :)

Screenshot (647).png

When you have a LUCCA like this, you can do ALL!!

FIRST: He also score for ITALY....and now is really really happy to stay with us!!

Screenshot (648).png

MATCHES:

We also start in CL, with big possibilities to go to next round....
We take CHELSEA, BENFICA and LUDOGORETS, and LUCCA score 5 goals in 3 matches....

Screenshot (650).png

Bad matches against LAZIO (who score last 2 goals from 88 to 93 minutes), also bad with BENFICA (from 0-2 to final 2-2) but, for the rest, great results!!!
Last 2 matches are AMAZING, LUCCA (5 goals) and CELI (one goal and 3 assist) give us two stunning vistories!!!

LEAGUE TABLE

Again PISA VS JUVE

Screenshot (653).png

CL TABLE

Of course, PISA VS CHELSEA

Screenshot (652).png

SCORE TABLE

And here...LUCCA VS THE WORLD (And LUCCA WINS!)
Also Cancellieri is a very good player to buy!!

Screenshot (654).png

2 years and half, LUCCA is very near to beat PISA'S SCORING RECORD! Today are 71 (and we talk only for championship), record is 78....

Screenshot (655).png

NEXT MONTHS:

Screenshot (651).png

Beginning of november can say who we are, in SERIE A and in CHAMPIONS LEAGUE!
But december is the really hard month, ATALANDA FIORENTINA and ROMA are really bad matches....and if i'm not OK in CL, we have last hard match to play!!

STAY TUNED!!

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing this. . I have started a PISA save as wanted to try Lucca out. Did you play him as a pressing forward in your tactic?

Thanks for sharing this. . I have started a PISA save as wanted to try Lucca out. Did you play him as a pressing forward in your tactic?

Lucca is amazing in all position! :)
In my tactic play like this, not a pressing forward, he strike when he can, play a lot out of area but when a cross arrive, is inside and he score!

Screenshot (680).png

PISA ON FIRE!!

AMAZING PISA, AMAZING TEAM! Also Oddei start to score a lot, Cancellieri continue!!!!

Screenshot (704).png

LEAGUE TABLE: Start to be interesting....

Screenshot (710).png

First in E GROPU of CL!!!

Screenshot (681).png

And of course, we take a really bad second...

Screenshot (682).png

Not only LUCCA, also FOCARINI IS THE BEST!

Screenshot (683).png

COLIDIO and COSTINHA out, but market give me a new jewel....

Screenshot (706).png

BENJAMIN SESKO!!!!!!

Screenshot (707).png

and first match is GREAT!! Lucca dn Sesko play well and score!!

Screenshot (709).png

NEXT MATCHES!

Screenshot (708).png

Fisrt Trophy to play, COPPA ITALIA debut and 3 important matches....GO PISA!!!