Hey guys, i have got this to work, i am playing as bury town in the isthmian football league, problem is i have no league fixtures??? i have 4 friendlies then nothing until the fa cup, but if i play in normal mode i do have fixtures?? only when playing in the classic mode i don't. Can Anyone help??[FONT=Lucida Sans, Lucida Sans Unicode, Lucida Grande, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT][FONT=Lucida Sans, Lucida Sans Unicode, Lucida Grande, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]

Portugues: É possivel fazer este procedimento após ter começado um save?

Através do FMRTE é possivel edita-lo e para que possa editar saves a partir do FMC?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Inglês": It is possible to do this procedure after getting a save?

Through FMRTE is possible to edit it so you can edit and saves from the FMC?

Hey guys. Not sure if this has already been explained in the first post so if so I apologise. I'm gonna try the Classic Mode and want to edit LFC with new players from recent transfer window. Problem is, when I do they aren't featured on the new Classic Mode game. How do I get edited data to appear in a new game??

Cheers for the help. x

I really think I need help on this one, and would really appreciate any.
I edited all the Scottish teams and designed my own custom leagues. There were no problems with custom league validation and I saved it in a file. I've tried both nijode's and toffeejay's suggestions for getting the game to work in Classic Mode without any success at all.
Does anybody have an idea where I could be going wrong?

Update:

I've just tried again, swapping Messi to Man City. Using toffeejay's method, Messi now plays for Man City in Classic Mode. Now I have another question. When I choose the database I want to load, next to the custom Scottish one is a flag. Next to the custom Messi one, there isn't. Does the nation's flag have something to do with my problem loading the Scottish database?

Cheers

Last edited:
So after tearing my hair out for another hour or so, I downloaded the English level 9 pyramid. Using toffeejay's method, I can play this in Classic Mode. So why the f won't my own database load? All I get is the yellow triangle telling me that I have too many teams for the Clydesdale Bank Premier League (and the others), yet i changed them all, even the number of teams allowed. I'm very close to just going back to one of my older games and throwing this one away.

I tried both methods but still crashes when loading the database :(
I have the january transfer update and when i load it in classic mode it crashes :(
Any help guys ?

Cheers

I believe that the 13.3.0 patch fixed this. Haven't been able to get it to work since update.

me neither,
I think they spotted the bug and end the trick