Athe~

Reaction score
As we know, there are some PPMs that can be taught. My question is the following - Can they be learned from a tutor? Can I get a player with, say, Curls Ball tutor a kid and pass it on to him?

yeah i think this is what hapens im sure i read it on one of the help threads

all depends on the outcome of tutoring i.e. gains alot/gains a little/gains little

As we know, there are some PPMs that can be taught. My question is the following - Can they be learned from a tutor? Can I get a player with, say, Curls Ball tutor a kid and pass it on to him?

yes

How are you unlucky if your tutor can pass curls ball onto someone else?

Only a few PPMs cannot be taught. Curls Ball is actually one of them. Players either have it or they don't - it cannot be taught. But most of the other PPMs can be transferred with successful tutoring.

How are you unlucky if your tutor can pass curls ball onto someone else?

I've tutored 5 of my youngsters with no luck.

---------- Post added at 05:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:04 AM ----------

Only a few PPMs cannot be taught. Curls Ball is actually one of them. Players either have it or they don't - it cannot be taught. But most of the other PPMs can be transferred with successful tutoring.

This is it, then :p

Last edited:
sergio martinez is a one lucky tutor you can have.

I've tutored 5 of my youngsters with no luck.

---------- Post added at 05:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:04 AM ----------

This is it, then :p

Curls ball is 100% a tutorable move. I've done it.

I think argues with officials and maybe 1 or 2 others can't be taught.

Curls ball is 100% a tutorable move. I've done it.

I think argues with officials and maybe 1 or 2 others can't be taught.

Are you sure? Because curls ball, arrives late in opposition area, argues with officials and a few more, as far as I know, fall into the same category. I'll give it a shot again and see what happens, though.

Hmm... Perhaps all PPMs can be transferred via tutoring. But all PPMs cannot be taught via the training menu.

I'm not sure though. You have got me thinking :p

I'll start a game as a midtable team and do some holiday tutoring.

Are you sure? Because curls ball, arrives late in opposition area, argues with officials and a few more, as far as I know, fall into the same category. I'll give it a shot again and see what happens, though.

100% for curl balls.

67% for movement PPMs (arrives late etc..)

Indeed, Curls ball can be passed down. I'm going to try it with Arrives late now.

Had no luck with arrives late, maybe it's just that, luck, I'll try again maybe tomorrow :p

1) Curls ball annot be asked to learn! only learned via succesful tutoring (a lot of the times its not passed down)
2) Arrives late can be taught, it was teachable last year and is this year too :) (I will have to confirm 110%)
3) Plays one two's cannot be asked to learn (only learned via succesful tutoring)

all PPM's can be passed down, it does not mean that they will though :) Argues with Officials can be asked to be unlearnt though (need to be 110% certain of this too)

Everything can be taught... I am not sure luck is the only factor though, I think that ppms to be taught depends on if tutored person's attributes can support a ppm or not...