Clarky.

Theo <3
Reaction score
Hello, I've had for some time now an Idea and was wondering if anyone would be intrested before I go ahead and start it.

The basic concept is to make 20 teams and put them in the premiership. Each team would be a different tv program. For example The Simpsons. With all their characthers being a player. The main charachters would have better stats but as realistic as possible. So Homers Pace would be low etc etc.

If this is too go ahead feel free to suggest any programs to include. I would also need Kit makers, badge makers etc.

So what do you all think?

what has the world come to :p

pretty weird idea XD

Sounds good. :) Pretty intresting concept, no doubt I will download, even if it is just to see what the stats are for the characters/players :)

I might make a "Springfield isotopes" team in the USA for me to play with :p

Springfield_isotopes.jpg

Im willing to do any programs people want :) I myself have thought of. Family guy, American Dad, Eastenders, other soaps if wanted. perhaps might do films aswell.

Doing the more Ovibous shows first like simpsons and family guy, will post screenshots of them to see what the feedback is like, also simpsons has the ability to have reserves team aswell where as some shows may just have the 15 players or so

I think quite a fun one to do would be the incredibles..Due to the powers, for example the boy has super speed..speed 20. just a thought

Doing the more Ovibous shows first like simpsons and family guy, will post screenshots of them to see what the feedback is like, also simpsons has the ability to have reserves team aswell where as some shows may just have the 15 players or so
Herbert as the youth team coach?

Its quite hard to make all stats as realistic as possible so please don't expect perfect :)

One quick way is to rename existing players and add to created Teams. Another Idea is to do a comedy Nation, Soap Nation, Film Nation, Drama Nation and any other genres that there is as Nations and then have a continental Comp against each other. Are you going to do facepacks/logos as well.