One quick way is to rename existing players and add to created Teams. Another Idea is to do a comedy Nation, Soap Nation, Film Nation, Drama Nation and any other genres that there is as Nations and then have a continental Comp against each other. Are you going to do facepacks/logos as well.

What I plan to do is rename the premiership clubs along with kits and badges and change thier player names. Although the nation idea is good it would take extremely long and would be difficult to think of that mnay prgrams for each genre.

Great idea mate. Here are some suggestions for your tems

Marvel Team (excluding X Men)
X Men
Dragonball
South Park
Thundercats
GI Joe
Transformers
He-Man
Disney Team (Mickey, Donald, Pluto, etc)

Anyway, it requires a lot of work. Get the facepack too for those teams, LOL

An idea for the 24 squad, don't know about positions:

Jack Bauer
Chloe
Milo
Maurice
Bill Buchanan
Renee
Tony Almeida
Michelle
Audrey
David Palmer
Wayne Palmer
Allison Taylor
Charles Logan
Aaron Pearce
Nina
Larry Moss
Curtis
Sherry Palmer
Chase
Kim Bauer

Those are the first that come to mind, don't know all their surnames though, and there'll be more from the last series but I haven't seen that yet ;)

Unique idea. Could be really good. I think you'd have much more downloads if you used the idea which psycho suggested with different nations. I understand it would take more of your time though

Great idea! Maybe a Knight Rider and Team Knight Rider joint team, or the A-Team :D

Unique idea. Could be really good. I think you'd have much more downloads if you used the idea which psycho suggested with different nations. I understand it would take more of your time though

I am willing to do it , but help from others would be needed, and alot more time. also need kit makers and so on..

family guy, inbetweeners, a team

Inbetweeners would be hard to make a team of. I'll try and list as many characters as possible:

Will
Simon
Neil
Jay
Mr Gilbert
Pedo Kennedy
Will's Mum
Carly
Tara
Charlotte
Neil's Dad
Neil's Sister
Jay's Dad
Simon's Dad
Simon's Brother

But you see how many of them are minor characters?

Anyway, good luck, and I like the idea of the separate nations, but don't overwork yourself ;)

I am willing to do it , but help from others would be needed, and alot more time. also need kit makers and so on..

If You Create the Leagues and Clubs, Im willing to build the nations/leagues/comps for compatiable issues use Oceania Continent for Nations and Clubs.

unique idea that's for sure! Would be quite hard to balance correctly and create the stats but good luck :)