reubomad

Reaction score
Hello guys!
This is my first story and hopefully a successful one.
The outline for this story is there are two made-up managers, both unemployed but both
used to be international footballers and I try with all my might to make both managers
victorious.
Enter manager 1:
Name: Francis Blackwood
Born: Dublin, Ireland
Playing Experiance: 59 caps, 20 goals
Supports: Shamrock Rovers
Bio: Francis Blackwood is a popular Irish footballer, who recently retired after repetitive serious injuries, he is now hoping to delve into management preferably Ireland or England
View attachment 294856

Enter manager 2:
Name: Hans Frettaberg
Born: Reykjavik, Iceland ( but his main nationality is Danish and that's who he played for)
Playing Experiance: 39 caps, 6 goals
Supports No-one
Bio: Hans Frettaberg used to be feared as a defender but injuries cut his international career short, he retired for age purposes and injuries, now looking for management.
View attachment 294851
Will update after jobs are taken.

First update

Francis

So where did the legendary Francis end up let's see:
Chariman: Hello Francis, thank you for taking the oppurtunity to see me about this.. vacancy
Francis: Yes well I'm quite intrigued by returning to the Irish league and Sligo Rovers may give me that oppurtunity
Chairman: That's a good attitude obviously you were a very good player internationaly and nationly but as this will be your first step into management how can I trust you to be a successful manager?
Francis: You made a good point I have never managed but I have coached and played in this league and I believe my experiance and ambition are right for this football club
Chairman: Well answered, Sligo is a club overachieving, some say pushing above it's weights. How can you make sure you keep up our over-achieving status.
Francis: I think beleif and a friendly dressing room works for me, maybe a few massages (laughs) but seriously I aim to remove the over-achieving status and make us consistent and successful.
Chairman: Well I beleive massages are a bit over our budget now(laughs) but you have been the best candidate so far, so do you want the job?
Francis: I do (signs contract)

I hope you liked my conversation right there;)
I have already played my first game as when we joined we were already through half the season because it's the Irish leagues. Here is some information on the club
View attachment 294823View attachment 294822View attachment 294821
And the first game was 2 days after I was appointed against Limerick
And we won 3-0, which was a total suprise
View attachment 294820
Sligo rovers 3-0 Limerick F.C
Thanks for reading next manager coming tomorrow.

second update

Hans
Hans is more qualified and more experianced so it wasn't long before interviews starting popping up:
View attachment 294660
Leyton Orient
I had the oppurtunity to accept hartlepool and Leyton orient but naturally I picked Leyton Orient, good players with potential obviously the owners were impressed
View attachment 294659View attachment 294658
Some details on the club very interesting, unlucky to miss out on the championship last year due to a defeat to Rotherham but I believe I can pick them up.
View attachment 294657View attachment 294656
Tactics here
One transfer has been made so far and it's a loan, Ryan Mason
View attachment 294655
That's it so far, any transfer ideas would be appreciated for both clubs!