Jasonlfc96

formerly asjso
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Does anyone have any games where a tycoon has takeover your club/ a club that you want to upload?
I like these types of games haha.

Thanks

The amount of people who post about the tycoon takeover in their save and don't post the link is astonishing

The amount of people who post about the tycoon takeover in their save and don't post the link is astonishing

That's because it is their save not yours. I've had one at Hamilton in my file, but I have no desire to share my save file so someone can get a kick out of spending lots of money.

That's because it is their save not yours. I've had one at Hamilton in my file, but I have no desire to share my save file so someone can get a kick out of spending lots of money.

Even though they say they will share it :)

I have no interest in tycoon saves myself, but what exactly is the point of exaclaiming in this thread that you have one - just for the sake of exclaiming?

"Ha ha, see how lucky I am that this complete coincidence happened on my save. I'm not going to use it for anything, but now you all know. Oh, and did I mention: Ha ha."

If anyone is interested, Bordeaux just got rich in my career. The year is 2018 :)

[FONT=source_sans_proregular]https://mega.nz/#!FpJEXBgD[/FONT][FONT=source_sans_proregular]!urEJhHuMg2haTrRoW3MkzfB3Pj_hRhKKW8rznrNNtLw[/FONT]

If anyone is interested, Bordeaux just got rich in my career. The year is 2018 :)

[FONT=source_sans_proregular]https://mega.nz/#!FpJEXBgD[/FONT][FONT=source_sans_proregular]!urEJhHuMg2haTrRoW3MkzfB3Pj_hRhKKW8rznrNNtLw[/FONT]

Could be interesting trying to knock PSG and Monaco off their high horses. May just give it a download.

So I have just been holidaying through the years just to see what happens with stuff and I'll post any tycoon takeovers I've found.

Peterborough

I have two download links one starting in the 2022-23 season (first season with tycoon) and the 2024-25 season (First year in Premier League)

View attachment 197493

View attachment 197492

View attachment 197491

2022-23 Season (Championship) - Simming 2022-23 Start

View attachment 197490

View attachment 197489

2024-25 Season (Premier League) - Simming 2024-25 Start

Doncaster Rovers

one download link.

Season Start- 2022-23
League - Sky Bet Championship

Tycoon actually took over at start of 2021-22 but I hadn't realized this is a different save to the Posh one I should add..Back to Back Promotions now see The Rovers in the Championship can you get them to the promise land and eventually rule England and the World?

Download Link -- Doncaster Rovers Tycoon

View attachment 197237

View attachment 197236

View attachment 197235

I never got a tycoon to take over in any of my saves... I would to get one in my club tho haha

Not a tycoon save but a consortium led by none other than David Beckham are eyeing up Sunderland on my Spurs save at the moment.

Doncaster Rovers

one download link.

Season Start- 2022-23
League - Sky Bet Championship

Tycoon actually took over at start of 2021-22 but I hadn't realized this is a different save to the Posh one I should add..Back to Back Promotions now see The Rovers in the Championship can you get them to the promise land and eventually rule England and the World?

Download Link -- Doncaster Rovers Tycoon

View attachment 1001504

View attachment 1001505

View attachment 1001506

thats my local team who i follow. this will only ever happen in a game

Club: Blackburn Rovers
Date: 31/5/2018
Club Value: £134,000,000
Budget: £53,000,000

File: Blackburn Tycoon 2018

This just happened in my Leeds save, so I thought I would put it up. As a matter of interest, Leeds also has a tycoon chairman which occured a couple of seasons prior. So there is that oppertunity too.

Year 2022 and things in France are starting to get a bit crazy...

View attachment 187394

Troyes now will battle PSG,Monaco,Bordeaux...

download the game from here [FONT=source_sans_proregular]https://mega.nz/#!R4IwmJDD[/FONT][FONT=source_sans_proregular]!ZlyOcqPB8GUKCF46sDaIwo7oJCX-4yA6Vd4UiIQQAjY[/FONT]

Last edited: