If anyone really wants to play with loads of money just give me a message and i will upload a save with a team with a lot of money on it. I'll use the editor but yeah if anyone wants just let me know.

Just had two tycoon takeovers in 2 weeks on a save at the start of the second season. First Porto got taken over and then shortly after Waasland-Beveren, a Belgian team, got taken over too. There was a Mexican team in the first season that almost had a tycoon takeover too, but it fell through. Is anyone else finding that they're happening with more regularity this year?

for the people who want lots of money to play with - why don't you just add a new manager to chelsea or any team that have lots of cash, and buy one of your players off of yourself for as much as poss then resign the chelsea manager and continue your game.

For the notts county game the link just takes me to the homepage on dropbox? any chance you can do an updated link?

Thanks

I've only ever had one tycoon takeover in all the years I've played Football Manager and that was in ****** Hungary of all countries. :'( But it was fun as it was only short-term.